Author Topic: Empathic Ted  (Read 31771 times)

Offline kdspirited

Re: Empathic Ted
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2019, 05:03:30 AM »
I read with him yesterday it was interesting he was saying a lot but it wasnt coming together. I had to ask him specific questions to get to a clear picture but in the end we did get there. He did pick up on a lot of things correctly about my POI an is in line with what most of my trusted Advisors have said. We shall wait and see

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2019, 05:37:20 AM »
I guess it would be more accurate to place the blame on God because either we were led to read with the psychic because God led us to them or the psychic didn’t interpret correctly because God didn’t give them the right answer through their guides.

I personally don’t understand the need to bring God into it. A psychic is a psychic, so why compare them to God? If God was giving out answers, would we need to seek out psychics? If God was giving out predications, I doubt we’d call a psychic. One doesn’t have jack to do with the other, but we clearly differ on this subject.

Why bring God into it? Why not when he is a part of everything. That is why we consume the host so we become a part of him. How can you believe in psychics and not think there is a direct correlation? Are you religious? Have you ever read the Bible? Psychics are referred to as Seers or Prophets. They are the one's who interpret the word.

"1 Samuel 9:8-9 Formerly in Israel, when a man went to inquire of God, he used to say, "Come, and let us go to the seer"; for he who is called a prophet now was formerly called a seer. The servant answered Saul again and said, "Behold, I have in my hand a fourth of a shekel of silver; I will give it to the man of God and he will tell us our way."

Jeremiah was also a Psychic.  That is why I bring up God because while some men have the power to receive his messages some cannot interpret it correctly and some of them are just frauds. The Bible also talks about false Prophets.  The Catholic religion and Santeria/Hoodoo what ever you call it has been married together for a very long time.  The saints are called in to do battle for us if what we desire is truly for us you will have your victory. 

Predictions fail when you get a false reader, when you go into a reading with higher expectations of what the relationship truly is and when you don't seek help from a higher power. When a relationship ends yet there is true love but there is no receoncillation with your POI its because the "house" is the same way they left it and no one wants to go back to a "dirty" house.  If the POI does return they do not stay.  The energy and space must be cleaned so they can feel welcomed and at home and is done by prayer and petitions. While this is happening you are experiencing growth and peace.

I say this is total conviction we are partially responsible for our outcomes.  What people call the Laws of Attraction is nothing more than portions of the Bible  updated to attract varying demographics.

I do not know Ted personally but I've been reading with him for almost 3 years give or take a few months and his attraction is his compassion and honesty. There are times when he flat out tells me he has no idea what I'm asking him.  Before I logged on here this evening a friend of mine sent me a text that she was pregnant. Her and her husband have been trying for 10 years with no luck. She started reading with Ted around the same time I did and while she heared what he was saying I don't think she actually believed.  Last October he told her again he see's her getting pregnant and having a healthy full term baby this time though he told her she had to fix something and after that's done she would conceive. It turned out that her uterus was tilted but it was tilted in such a way it wasn't a noticeable issue or her GYN didn't think that would cause her to not become pregnant. I don't know the details of what happened but a consultation happened and he must have fixed it because she's pregnant. 

I'm open to all blessings and walk without judgement and preconceived notions. I hope for the best and expect the best. It wasn't always like that.  I have a brother who was murdered on his birthday. My mother has two sisters who are readers and she almost went insane and blamed them for not seeing what was going to happen. It wasn't until years later that she finally understood why no one saw it and she forgave them. I don't want to write that here and I know this is long but I'm trying to help. There's a lot of pain on this forum. I send people to my aunt all the time and she helps them or guides them free of charge. 

Offline Jellybean

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2019, 05:47:27 AM »
I wish there's a like button.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2019, 05:49:05 AM »
I guess it would be more accurate to place the blame on God because either we were led to read with the psychic because God led us to them or the psychic didn’t interpret correctly because God didn’t give them the right answer through their guides.

I personally don’t understand the need to bring God into it. A psychic is a psychic, so why compare them to God? If God was giving out answers, would we need to seek out psychics? If God was giving out predications, I doubt we’d call a psychic. One doesn’t have jack to do with the other, but we clearly differ on this subject.

Agree.. but I have to say. when I have been on my knees in emotional distress and reached out to any psychic. are when the readings have sometimes given messages that are the most important. In other words, I think God (our guides) can find a way to reach us, when it is really needed.. Certainly Cookie has done this for me, but other psychics have also... even when they have been poorly rated.. and inaccurate on other things.. So even if we get ourselves into a psychic spin (and we've all been there right?) .. there is something greater working for our good to try and get us back on track... Whether it be through a psychic, or another sign...

I've been in a Psychic spin all my life. I use to get readings from my Aunties ( I don't any more because they talk too much and tell my mother ) and when the predictions would fail I use to rage at who ever gave it to me.  Until I was made to see why it failed. Did I use my bath correctly? Did I say my Psalms? Did I smoke my space back to front. Once I learned how to regiment myself things got much better.

Some Tarot readers simply do not know how to read the cards properly.  There was a TOP rated psychic on Keen who I use to read with and she was generally correct.  My ex husband and I were going through a bad patch and I asked if there was another woman. I even gave her the name of the suspect and she insisted there was nothing there.  That weekend there was a party for San Miguel ( St. Michael ) at my aunts store and I went for the food. Long story short the cards were pulled out and she said LOOK that's her right there I'm telling you he's sleeping with her. We are now divorced because I got proof but the issue was the same card that the TOP rated Keen reader dismissed my Aunt correctly read that there was a third party.

There are signs everywhere and there are ways to open yourself to receive them.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2019, 06:54:13 AM »
thank you for sharing your experience! I appreciate it.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2019, 09:23:33 PM »

Why bring God into it? Why not when he is a part of everything. That is why we consume the host so we become a part of him. How can you believe in psychics and not think there is a direct correlation? Are you religious? Have you ever read the Bible? Psychics are referred to as Seers or Prophets. They are the one's who interpret the word.

"1 Samuel 9:8-9 Formerly in Israel, when a man went to inquire of God, he used to say, "Come, and let us go to the seer"; for he who is called a prophet now was formerly called a seer. The servant answered Saul again and said, "Behold, I have in my hand a fourth of a shekel of silver; I will give it to the man of God and he will tell us our way."

Jeremiah was also a Psychic.  That is why I bring up God because while some men have the power to receive his messages some cannot interpret it correctly and some of them are just frauds. The Bible also talks about false Prophets.  The Catholic religion and Santeria/Hoodoo what ever you call it has been married together for a very long time.  The saints are called in to do battle for us if what we desire is truly for us you will have your victory. 

Predictions fail when you get a false reader, when you go into a reading with higher expectations of what the relationship truly is and when you don't seek help from a higher power. When a relationship ends yet there is true love but there is no receoncillation with your POI its because the "house" is the same way they left it and no one wants to go back to a "dirty" house.  If the POI does return they do not stay.  The energy and space must be cleaned so they can feel welcomed and at home and is done by prayer and petitions. While this is happening you are experiencing growth and peace.

I say this is total conviction we are partially responsible for our outcomes.  What people call the Laws of Attraction is nothing more than portions of the Bible  updated to attract varying demographics.

I do not know Ted personally but I've been reading with him for almost 3 years give or take a few months and his attraction is his compassion and honesty. There are times when he flat out tells me he has no idea what I'm asking him.  Before I logged on here this evening a friend of mine sent me a text that she was pregnant. Her and her husband have been trying for 10 years with no luck. She started reading with Ted around the same time I did and while she heared what he was saying I don't think she actually believed.  Last October he told her again he see's her getting pregnant and having a healthy full term baby this time though he told her she had to fix something and after that's done she would conceive. It turned out that her uterus was tilted but it was tilted in such a way it wasn't a noticeable issue or her GYN didn't think that would cause her to not become pregnant. I don't know the details of what happened but a consultation happened and he must have fixed it because she's pregnant. 

I'm open to all blessings and walk without judgement and preconceived notions. I hope for the best and expect the best. It wasn't always like that.  I have a brother who was murdered on his birthday. My mother has two sisters who are readers and she almost went insane and blamed them for not seeing what was going to happen. It wasn't until years later that she finally understood why no one saw it and she forgave them. I don't want to write that here and I know this is long but I'm trying to help. There's a lot of pain on this forum. I send people to my aunt all the time and she helps them or guides them free of charge.
No, no, you're missing my point. It's just totally backwards to compare a psychic to god, that was my point. Psychics are just psychics, they are not god, so why the need to always say this as if in comparison of what they are suppose to do for us, is beyond me, since of course they aren't god. People always say a psychic is not god, but of course they aren't, so why does that need explanation and always being said in the same arena? I'm not going to go back and forth over a lot of religious stuff. It doesn't mean it's right or true because it comes from a Bible or any religious book written by man. And quoting scriptures are just as ineffective imo. People really do need to check their sources where you have entire populations of women walking around covering their heads and bodies because some man wrote it in a book. Because of course none of those restrictions that apply to women apply to their men. js

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2019, 10:15:27 PM »
Preach sister. 👍

Offline username1111

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2019, 01:53:10 AM »
Has anyone tried his email readings?

ladya

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2019, 10:29:25 PM »
He seems to never be on :-\

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2019, 01:41:58 AM »
He's got a LONG line now :X

Offline username1111

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2019, 06:38:42 PM »
And he is not reading his emails.
I contacted him for an email reading 2 weeks ago... it is still marked as unread on his side.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2019, 02:57:11 AM »
I contacted him for an email reading 2 weeks ago... it is still marked as unread on his side.

Hi. In the time I've been reading with Ted I've never known him to actually do a reading by email. I would just advise you to have patience. 

Blessings

Offline username1111

« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2019, 03:56:59 AM »
Then he should remove these lines from his advisor statement:

"In depth email readings offer a way to gain insights that may be easier for your schedule. $10 per question, or three questions for $25, each with a three card spread that will channel important elements of the past, deciding elements of the present and the critical element of the future."

Hi. In the time I've been reading with Ted I've never known him to actually do a reading by email. I would just advise you to have patience. 

Blessings

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2019, 04:37:51 AM »
You're absolutely correct. Maybe when you get the chance to speak to him you should tell him that. I personally wouldn't want an email reading from him because he's an energy reader and he himself will tell you that he reads from the energy in your voice. He also gives a ton of information that I think wouldn't translate very well to email.

Based on his track record he should be on Wednesday. I hope you get to speak to him.

Blessings

Then he should remove these lines from his advisor statement:

"In depth email readings offer a way to gain insights that may be easier for your schedule. $10 per question, or three questions for $25, each with a three card spread that will channel important elements of the past, deciding elements of the present and the critical element of the future."

Blessings

ladya

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2019, 05:30:22 AM »

I just reread this and wish there was a love button on here. I’m sorry about your brother, Archer. I agree with everything you said. Beautifully put. Some do their best to reach for the light even in the darkest of moments and others revel in the darkness and wear it for all to see. It doesn’t have to be that way, but it’s a choice. There’s so much to be grateful for in life, so much to look forward to. Just the fact we woke up to see another Day is a blessing in itself.