Author Topic: Empathic Ted  (Read 31562 times)

Offline aquagirl

Re: Empathic Ted
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2019, 12:34:52 AM »
He seems to be on late evenings EST if that helps. I know he can be tricky at times to get a hold of. But he seems to be on till around 1 am.

ladya

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2019, 04:36:22 AM »
It’s crazy how many people lurk this forum cause he’s now at 15 people waiting in line lol. I checked the other day and it was 5 lol. I got out of line because it was late and saw he was taking calls but I knew I’d be asleep.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 04:38:58 AM by ladya »

Offline Kate

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2019, 07:30:10 AM »
I read with Ted a lot last year - firstly when I had been out of contact with my POI for months and months. Got caught by the good reviews and enjoyed reading with him. He was never completely wrong.. but neither was he completely right.  HIs readings were reassuring (my POI still loved me etc) but missed an awful lot (such as my POI at that point had supposedly found the love of his life.. they have now broken up.) . So.. Yes, nice man, I would read with him again, but he missed things that Cookie saw, soooo....

BTW, the POI from then... we're best friends and in regular contact now..

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2019, 06:11:04 PM »
I think a lot of people are confused about the services that are offered by psychics and people of that nature. Reputable people that is. Ted is an Empath and energy reader. He reads energy and the energy of the people you’re inquiring about. He can tell you if your POI is truly interested in you how they feel about you and what they are thinking of doing in a certain time period. He cannot make them act on those thoughts or feelings.  I spoke to Ted about my POI two days ago. My POI has been on a business trip for over a month and I asked him when will I see him. He replied that his energy implies that he wants to see you asap but face to face meeting could be between now and 4 days.  I told myself it would most likely be the 4th day BUT out of the blue my POI called last night around midnight and told me he would be to me in 5 minutes. Something came up and he found himself in my neighborhood and wanted to say hello. 

Predictions are subject to change because our thoughts and intentions are subject to change. The next time you down a reader for a failed prediction ask yourself this; How many times have I made vows (weight loss, stop smoking, exercising more ) and when the time comes to enact them you change your mind? “I personally have 2 gym memberships that I’ve never used.  Or made plans with friends and when the day of said plans approaches you slowly feel yourself backing out of them.  POI’s can change their minds just like we can, and spontaneous actions are not always picked up in any reading.

In the case of Ted when I would ask if there is a3rd person in my relationship prior to replying he would remind me that he reads energies and the spikes that come from them. There could be someone else there but if there are no feelings involved, he won’t read it. If the POI has NO feelings for the 3rd party, it won’t register with Ted because there’s no energy behind it.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2019, 06:57:29 PM »
Guys, if a psychic doesn’t work for you don’t blame yourself. That is just a fact of how inconsistent readers can be. And please don’t start justifying that you may have done something wrong or changed your mind. Within the prediction if the reader is any good, that plays into what they pick up on or not.

We get members wanting to take up for readers a lot, lot, lot on this forum, but Knowing that some readers work and some don’t; all anyone else has to say is [sorry that happened to you, that reader worked for me] or [that wasn’t my experience, you probably didn’t connect]...... Instead of making excuses about what you did to cause the reading to change. That is just such b.s. IMO.

Again, it is not your fault…The reader was flat out wrong.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2019, 07:34:30 PM »
I remember reading with him some time ago and was underwhelmed. It was an issue of vagueness and few specifics, like he was wading through clouds.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2019, 08:03:28 PM »
Guys, if a psychic doesn’t work for you don’t blame yourself. That is just a fact of how inconsistent readers can be. And please don’t start justifying that you may have done something wrong or changed your mind. Within the prediction if the reader is any good, that plays into what they pick up on or not.

We get members wanting to take up for readers a lot, lot, lot on this forum, but Knowing that some readers work and some don’t; all anyone else has to say is [sorry that happened to you, that reader worked for me] or [that wasn’t my experience, you probably didn’t connect]...... Instead of making excuses about what you did to cause the reading to change. That is just such b.s. IMO.

Again, it is not your fault…The reader was flat out wrong.

I agree. If a reader or others make you feel like you did something wrong to change the outcome, then they are not a good reader. Because they should be able to see the outcome clearly. It's not good to blame ourselves for doing this or that. A good psychic will be able to SEE what is going to happen, pure and simple. If they predicted an outcome and something different happens, it's because THEY did not see the correct outcome. That's the whole point of going to a psychic...to find out what will happen, regardless of how one person acts or doesn't act.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2019, 01:38:13 AM »
It’s crazy how many people lurk this forum cause he’s now at 15 people waiting in line lol. I checked the other day and it was 5 lol. I got out of line because it was late and saw he was taking calls but I knew I’d be asleep.

Yep, it's a blessing and curse, now it'll take forever to get through. now it's at 20. Hes never had more than 5 or 6.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2019, 03:03:27 AM »
I see that he logs in at random times but curious to know if he takes calls on the weekends?

ladya

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2019, 03:19:35 AM »
I see that he logs in at random times but curious to know if he takes calls on the weekends?

he hasn't been on yesterday or today. maybe tomorrow?

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2019, 04:45:37 AM »
The same way “regular” people need chemistry to have a successful relationship it’s the same with a reader. Some of them won’t connect with you and some are not able to pick through the confusion that you bring through to them. The honest and ethical readers will tell you that.

If you can honestly say that free will and external factors holds no bearing on a reading, then it’s a good chance you’re the reason predictions fail.  We change our minds from hour to hour day to day. Unexpected occurrences occur. It’s a part of life. When we do so its natural to assume any prediction will change and while its safe to assume we can control our behaviour how do we control someone else's?

Some readers only see so far but its all still subject to change. If reader gives prediction of contact with Joe Blow on Friday at Taco Bell and Joe Blow catches the flu on Tuesday or meets in an accident and breaks a leg he still suppose to meet up?

Putting the blame on someone who’s one not God and two only gives a small narration of a whole is avoiding responsibility for our part in the big picture.

I learned a long time ago to watch the space and time between a reading and a prediction date. It's made me a much happier and successful person.

I wish you all happiness-peace & love.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2019, 05:01:17 AM »
The same way “regular” people need chemistry to have a successful relationship it’s the same with a reader. Some of them won’t connect with you and some are not able to pick through the confusion that you bring through to them. The honest and ethical readers will tell you that.

If you can honestly say that free will and external factors holds no bearing on a reading, then it’s a good chance you’re the reason predictions fail.  We change our minds from hour to hour day to day. Unexpected occurrences occur. It’s a part of life. When we do so its natural to assume any prediction will change and while its safe to assume we can control our behaviour how do we control someone else's?

Some readers only see so far but its all still subject to change. If reader gives prediction of contact with Joe Blow on Friday at Taco Bell and Joe Blow catches the flu on Tuesday or meets in an accident and breaks a leg he still suppose to meet up?

Putting the blame on someone who’s one not God and two only gives a small narration of a whole is avoiding responsibility for our part in the big picture.

I learned a long time ago to watch the space and time between a reading and a prediction date. It's made me a much happier and successful person.

This free will thing is BS. Some psychics don’t believe in them. Scientists don’t even know if we have free will. 99 percent of the psychics just suck and are not very good.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2019, 05:18:23 AM »
I guess it would be more accurate to place the blame on God because either we were led to read with the psychic because God led us to them or the psychic didn’t interpret correctly because God didn’t give them the right answer through their guides.

I personally don’t understand the need to bring God into it. A psychic is a psychic, so why compare them to God? If God was giving out answers, would we need to seek out psychics? If God was giving out predications, I doubt we’d call a psychic. One doesn’t have jack to do with the other, but we clearly differ on this subject.

Offline Kate

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2019, 05:40:56 AM »
I guess it would be more accurate to place the blame on God because either we were led to read with the psychic because God led us to them or the psychic didn’t interpret correctly because God didn’t give them the right answer through their guides.

I personally don’t understand the need to bring God into it. A psychic is a psychic, so why compare them to God? If God was giving out answers, would we need to seek out psychics? If God was giving out predications, I doubt we’d call a psychic. One doesn’t have jack to do with the other, but we clearly differ on this subject.

Agree.. but I have to say. when I have been on my knees in emotional distress and reached out to any psychic. are when the readings have sometimes given messages that are the most important. In other words, I think God (our guides) can find a way to reach us, when it is really needed.. Certainly Cookie has done this for me, but other psychics have also... even when they have been poorly rated.. and inaccurate on other things.. So even if we get ourselves into a psychic spin (and we've all been there right?) .. there is something greater working for our good to try and get us back on track... Whether it be through a psychic, or another sign...

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2019, 04:53:48 AM »

This free will thing is BS. Some psychics don’t believe in them. Scientists don’t even know if we have free will. 99 percent of the psychics just suck and are not very good.

I’m not here to lecture anyone on this forum but the fact that you are here indicates that there’s some belief in a higher power. I believe one such power is free will.  The text book meaning of “Free Will” is the ability to choose between different possible courses of action unimpeded. I absolutely believe that every living thing is imbued with Free Will and while you are correct in saying that scientist have not determined if it does exist, they have not determined that it doesn’t. The argument is up there with does God exist.
If something is in your power to change and you change it, I believe that is utilizing free will.  When we are children, we are less likely to explore it because there are restrictions from our parents. They choose our school, clothing, what we eat; they make decisions for us in almost all aspects of our lives. It isn’t until we are older and become self-aware.
Maybe you should look up the Rat and the T-maze experiment. It might give you a better understanding of pre-determined VS determined. The rat does eventually get the cheese unlike you and because you didn’t make it a point to comment on every single post about hating psychics. If you really wanted to make an impact and deter others why not create a full  website and run a marketing ad? Not that many people are on here daily, so your crusade isn’t picking up any steam you just appear bitter.
I don’t know what you were told, and I don’t know what you told the readers you spoke to for them to give you the predictions that they did but I suspect maybe a few details were left out on your end. There’s also a chance that you spoke to a bunch of duds I don’t know but just because you were unsuccessful doesn’t mean you have to stay unsuccessful. Get happy and enjoy the fact that you're here for another day.