Author Topic: My story and a reality check  (Read 5343 times)

Offline olive94

My story and a reality check
« on: December 20, 2016, 03:54:25 AM »
Basically, I'll keep this short and say that out of all the hundreds of psychics I called and spoke with every single one was wrong in some way or another. Long story short, no me and my ex aren't ever getting back together as she said she doesn't think she can ever go back. The ones who predicted reconciliation at the end of this month or beginning of next month or early next year were WRONG cause shes not gonna just magically wake up in 2 weeks (when shes had even more time to get over me) and change her mind, and the ones who said never getting back together were right but WRONG about the reasons why and everything else other than the answer "no" which is a 50% guess and takes no talent to predict. I could've asked my friend and they probably would've said "no" too. Nothing psychic about that. No, she isn't over me and said she's far from over it. No, she isn't angry with me and not wanting to hear from me. No, she isn't seeing someone else. No, she didnt leave me and go back to her ex before me. AND No, the reason we broke up isn't that shes confused about her sexuality and how shes trying to figure out if she wants to be with a man or a woman. Things didnt go exactly as the psychics said, I didn't follow their advice and "keep it casual and not bring up the idea of a relationship" because I feel trying to be friends with someone when you have intentions to be more is dishonest and a recipe for disaster. She wished me happy birthday, we talked, I asked her for coffee, she was flakey, I asked for a solid time and date, she was honest and said she's not sure if shes ready because she never thought of me as a friend, I was honest and said I have some things I wanted to say. I told her all that had changed and asked if we could take things slow and be in each others lives and said I wasn't over her, she said she's not over me either but that she can't give me what I need and she cant go back. NO psychic predicted this interaction on the 17th going the way it did. No psychic predicted any of it entirely correctly, and I'm sure if i had played it cool and followed the psychics advice of "going very slowly and casually" waited her to be totally ready to get coffee with me which probably never would have happened (or wouldn't have happened until she was fully over me and possibly with someone else) we STILL wouldn't be getting back together. So there you go. I used keen, california psychics, psychic source, kasamba, all the trash websites u can name and NONE of them actually gave me a correct unfolding of events. The best of all i talked to was Brandt Graves because he's ethical and such a sweet person, and he was the most accurate for me as far as the situation unfolding. But as for the two of us getting back together, I know her and I know she has her mind made up and I know its 100% done. They were all wrong. Save ur money and buy some nice shoes and a nice bag to make urself feel better instead of wasting ur time and money. Dont begrudingly try to form a friendship with an ex in hopes that you'll somehow make them want to be with you because it'll make you want to die inside even more. They know where you stand, and they'll be back if they want you. If ur gonna do the whole psychic thing, I cant say I blame you but just talk to 2 or 3 good psychics and leave it at that. Dont go through this depressing phase like I did wasting tons of money talking to tons of people, most of who do little more than make assumptions with zero psychic skill and charge a per minute rate that a professional therapist wouldn't even charge. Even the ones who got some stuff weirdly right, where overall more-so wrong. I have faith in Brandt's predictions still, but thats about it.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 04:10:59 AM by olive94 »

Offline Caroline

Re: My story and a reality check
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 06:25:54 PM »
Where is Brandt Graves?

stargazer

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 05:36:28 AM »
Where is Brandt Graves?
keen

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 03:11:11 PM »
He is definitely my kind of affordable.

stargazer

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 03:15:20 AM »
He is definitely my kind of affordable.
have you read with him?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 02:20:09 PM »
No, not yet, but I bookmarked him to try him out. Many of the readers don't appear to work on the weekends, usually during the week nights (if that). I have to keep checking. I haven't been able to catch him on.

He has four listings, one of which is a tarot listing at $2.59, as well as a medium listing at $5.99
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 02:23:37 PM by HornetKick »

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 12:09:55 AM »
Well this is hard, honestly it is... I fell once again to calling.  After an on and off thing for 3 years.  I hadn't called since January until he broke things off about a month ago.  The only thing I can really say is they are more often wrong than right.  I started calling again and omg thenfew I poke with really picked up in things. And all gave me how much he loves me and he will apologize.  said person would apologize cause he loved me...heard that quite a bit, not only was ther no apology. He never even acknowledged me.  And this past weekend was quite the eye opener for me...it seems God or the universe puts it out there me to see. Said person is totally with someone else, and it seems, through confirmation of people close plus my own eyes.! Someone he also had a history with.  Unbeknownst to me.  I saw it with my own eyes.  That is confirmation!!! This is reality, truth!!  Nothing you hear on the phone is.  I honestly think I am cured of my addiction now.  I have never had anything more than Maybe a contact  happen and that was only while with said person...never when not.

Sorry, but I have been here way too long.  And I usually now read the board as a deterrent.  But honestly, I have said it before...I do not understand how the few who have, have gotten predictions happen!?!?!?!?  Lol.  I am so totally over this, as it was put in my face once more!  And it was tot total
Opposite of what I was told.  It was like I was being told "look this is the truth, not the shit you paid to hear" again, this situation will never ever change to what they told me. 

You can pm me for Information on certain readers that I read with.  I am trying to find their threads, and hopefully post under them..but specifics, pm me

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 01:13:54 AM »
so sorry Bella...xxxx

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 03:07:01 AM »
Well this is hard, honestly it is... I fell once again to calling.  After an on and off thing for 3 years.  I hadn't called since January until he broke things off about a month ago.  The only thing I can really say is they are more often wrong than right.  I started calling again and omg thenfew I poke with really picked up in things. And all gave me how much he loves me and he will apologize.  said person would apologize cause he loved me...heard that quite a bit, not only was ther no apology. He never even acknowledged me.  And this past weekend was quite the eye opener for me...it seems God or the universe puts it out there me to see. Said person is totally with someone else, and it seems, through confirmation of people close plus my own eyes.! Someone he also had a history with.  Unbeknownst to me.  I saw it with my own eyes.  That is confirmation!!! This is reality, truth!!  Nothing you hear on the phone is.  I honestly think I am cured of my addiction now.  I have never had anything more than Maybe a contact  happen and that was only while with said person...never when not.

Sorry, but I have been here way too long.  And I usually now read the board as a deterrent.  But honestly, I have said it before...I do not understand how the few who have, have gotten predictions happen!?!?!?!?  Lol.  I am so totally over this, as it was put in my face once more!  And it was tot total
Opposite of what I was told.  It was like I was being told "look this is the truth, not the shit you paid to hear" again, this situation will never ever change to what they told me. 

You can pm me for Information on certain readers that I read with.  I am trying to find their threads, and hopefully post under them..but specifics, pm me

Wow, my experience mirror's yours almost exactly.  I too had an eye opener about 2 weeks ago. Every reader was wrong including all the good ones, Yona, Diane731, Keisha etc.  Although a few had contact timing right and various events happen, they were all wrong.  The POI is NOT coming back.  Regardless if he has feelings or not, he is NOT coming back.  And to be honest, I don't want him now.  Not after my eyes were open.

As much as it sucks, it's a good thing at least our eyes are finally open.  Maybe now we can move on.  I would have probably moved on months ago had I not had readings!!!  Ugh  live and learn

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2017, 01:22:00 PM »
I have come to realize that I think part of me fell in love with the fantasy I was being sold, and believed.  I would actually daydream about this happy future, and it was so unrealistic!  So when I started to realize I had to let go of all that, it was like I was mourning more the fantasy of being happy and fulfilled, rather than the actual man himself.  I don't think he ever could have given me what I wanted/needed, and definitely not this fairy tale ending I was dreaming about, and what I was being told my the majority of the psychics.

Baypark, I totally feel you on the not wanting him anymore.  At least yours stopped coming back and playing with your emotions.  Mine kept reappearing just to screw me all over again!  I never will understand that.  And that's part of what made me REALLY believe the readings, is that I said to myself, if he keeps coming back, they must be right.

I started to realize he might have been a narcissist.  I am reading a lot on that, and he fits the bill.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 01:27:08 PM by sawthelight »