Author Topic: Stevie (& Tajah)  (Read 6477 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Stevie (& Tajah)
« on: December 12, 2016, 01:46:43 AM »
Just read with Stevie - honestly, she's great. She got the situation immediately and didn't judge me on it (some would have run away a long time ago!) and helped explain what I need to do going forward if things are going to change, and also how to help myself in the meantime. So she's great for looking into a complicated situation and she's highly compassionate and caring, if you like/want that.

Tajah, when I read with her it was also great but different style - and most of her predictions aren't til next year anyway, but so far unfortunately what she said *is* happening. She warned me something might happen and it is.

Offline whskers

Re: Stevie (& Tajah)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 05:17:14 PM »
Any updates on tajah's prediction?

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 10:52:10 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:25:32 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 10:42:55 PM »
anything on tajah?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 06:46:29 PM »
I wanted to report that I tried reading with Tajah.  She said a few things and then asked me if it resonated, I said "not really".  She then told me that she wasn't picking up on me, and suggested I read with someone else.  I've never had this happen before.  I was shocked, and now I have tremendous respect for her and her honesty.  In my experience most readers would just keep going and make things up, and ask questions.

Offline ahenry004

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 01:04:12 AM »
I ve read with Tajah a few times. On on occasion i was confused between two people and she was able to tell me who id up with, which turned out to be true. However, I do not take her timelines to heart as they usually are off.

anything