Author Topic: Pollyanna  (Read 18736 times)

Offline nancy

Re: Pollyanna
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2017, 03:45:04 PM »
she tells everyone their guy will open up in 2 weeks lol

I has about 3 reading with her and she always said that to me but nothing happen.

Offline lashes

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2017, 07:42:08 AM »
I have read with Pollyanna and her prediction related to a job was true! I'm still waiting for her prediction on this guy!! She telling me he's going to be with me but I see this other lady posting things about them two on social media all the time!! She's telling me he want to be with me! I'm start to give up! I'm trying to stick with her because she was right about the job! Have anyone else read with her! He suppose to be opening up to me but I'm still waiting.

Pollyanna was totally right about a job for me - she predicted in October that I'd start a new job January/February.  I didn't believe her at the time because I was sure I'd be working by December at the latest .... well, I was finally offered a new role on Jan 25, and I started on Feb 1.

All the while she kept telling me my ex was going to reach out, open up, declare his love to me.  He still hasn't.  She also convinced me he had broken up with his ex - well, I found out they had moved in together.

All of this was confusing (still is) and frustrating and heartbreaking.  I wonder if I had never fallen into this horrible cycle of calling psychics for reassurance, calming down, hope, would have I gotten over him by now? 

I think, in general, things that do not have to do with romance are easier to predict.  There are less emotions involved. Either way, I haven't called Polly back since, but I'd probably called her ten times all together. 

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2018, 05:13:04 AM »
Guys i spoke to her today..she said my ex will be back and that hes recently broken up with the third person. Now it seems like she says that to everyone from what i read about her..she saw positive outcome but lets see..im not expecting much

Offline bstalling

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2018, 05:43:52 AM »
I tried her a while back, she is a scammer IMO. She tried to reference an ex in real estate that makes his way in when I'm married and happily so. I can tell she spouts crap to keep you on the phone. And reading her feedback, she tells everyone the same thing.

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2018, 06:57:57 AM »
Yep wasted 60 bucks on her bullshit lies. I called customer support for a refund and guess what the rep said...pollyanna is amazing she never lies and that all her predictions for him came true..i was like did you ex come back haha..he cracked up. Seems like they have trained their staff well!

Offline bonba

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2020, 08:46:34 PM »
I have read with her 2 dats ago . she fid not give me a fairytale but Im not sure if her predictions come to pass . her timeline seem to be in line with other readers . I have no Idea what to think of her . Im just disappointed when i see comments that says she is a fairytale cold reader .

Offline bonba

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2020, 08:47:09 PM »
any update on her ?

anything