Author Topic: Pollyanna  (Read 19381 times)

Offline cosmogirl76

Re: Pollyanna
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2017, 09:40:26 PM »
Yeah was thinking the same. Should be some changes coming up around end of this month. Think I'll buy myself some new clothes instead while waiting on predictions lol. I really hope your predictions will come to pass!! And I'll pray they'll be on time too

Rediska

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2017, 09:44:08 PM »
Speaking from personal experience-don't cling on to timeframes. What is important is if they actually happen. Jeremiah also doesn't ask questions which is refreshing. Regarding rachel-does she connect to the POI through you or through his name? I hate when psychics connect with the other person through you

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2017, 09:51:54 PM »
I try not to but its hard as i find myself sooo disappointed when they dont happen in timeframe given. Rachel connects through a name. She never asked me one single question. Just came up with everything on her own

Offline lashes

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2017, 04:59:40 AM »
Thanks guys! 

Cosmo - I went ahead and read with Yemaya after your recommendation.  She told me NOT to 'let go or move on", and she said that 90% of the time she will encourage a woman to move on.  I read all her recommendations and it does seem that she regularly tells people what they 'dont want to hear' regarding a relationship, so I suppose that is comforting.  I have felt a bit better and more at peace after my reading with her.  Her prediction is that we will get back together before the end of the year , but its gonna take time.   She talked a bit more about herself than I like but she was trying to comfort me because I got very emotional during the call. 

Cosmo and Rediska - Pollyanna picked up on the third party immediately, two minutes into our reading.  Another reader did as well, but I'm not sure who.  Possibly Tajah, or Walter, or maybe both. I also liked both of their readings, however Tajah's timeline has come and gone and nothing happened.  Walter gave me validations on each of the calls I was on with him.  The first time he asked me if my POI has a scar over his left eyebrow - I didnt think he did but then the next time i saw him, I realized he did!!!  He also asked me if I had an important meeting coming up that next Wednesday - he was dead right.  I had a doctors consultation scheduled for that day - and I never go to doctors.  (im also not currently working, so I never have work meetings.  It was literally the only meeting I'd had in months).  The second time I read with Walter he asked if I had something on my right knee..and he was right.  It was freaky. 

Offline lashes

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2017, 05:07:49 AM »
Cosmo, when you called Rachel, how did you start the call?  I never know the best way to start that doesnt give too much info.  I usually say "Im calling to find out about a specific person" and then they ask his name and I see what they say. Then I end up telling them our story.  Whats your way?

Also - I'm a single mom of two kids!  Not working right now but interviewing and cant wait to get back to work - waaaaaay too much time on my hands!!!

Rediska

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2017, 05:26:41 AM »
Thanks guys! 

Cosmo - I went ahead and read with Yemaya after your recommendation.  She told me NOT to 'let go or move on", and she said that 90% of the time she will encourage a woman to move on.  I read all her recommendations and it does seem that she regularly tells people what they 'dont want to hear' regarding a relationship, so I suppose that is comforting.  I have felt a bit better and more at peace after my reading with her.  Her prediction is that we will get back together before the end of the year , but its gonna take time.   She talked a bit more about herself than I like but she was trying to comfort me because I got very emotional during the call. 

Cosmo and Rediska - Pollyanna picked up on the third party immediately, two minutes into our reading.  Another reader did as well, but I'm not sure who.  Possibly Tajah, or Walter, or maybe both. I also liked both of their readings, however Tajah's timeline has come and gone and nothing happened.  Walter gave me validations on each of the calls I was on with him.  The first time he asked me if my POI has a scar over his left eyebrow - I didnt think he did but then the next time i saw him, I realized he did!!!  He also asked me if I had an important meeting coming up that next Wednesday - he was dead right.  I had a doctors consultation scheduled for that day - and I never go to doctors.  (im also not currently working, so I never have work meetings.  It was literally the only meeting I'd had in months).  The second time I read with Walter he asked if I had something on my right knee..and he was right.  It was freaky.

Tajah didn't pick up the third party. And her timelines also came and went :( Nevada was close but Jeremiah picked it up in about 20-30 seconds  ::) ::)

Offline lashes

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2017, 05:38:08 AM »
Rediska - how do you start your calls?

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2017, 07:32:02 AM »
Hey Lashes, I never read with Yemaya. I read with Jelena. So dont know if you mixed the names up lol or read with someone completely different. I do know Jelena is brutally honest!! And she will tell you when she starts reading that she is sorry if she offends you but must be honest.
I am happy for you you got a good reading! And really hope you'll see results soon. Did she give you timelines?
Most of times I start my calls sounding cheerful and upbeat and asking what they see coming up for me and my love interest and if they see us in a lt committed relship. I give names and thats it. I do not give away anything.
And I know how you feel lashes, am a single mom of 2 as well. Am self employed and currently working but sometimes in between assignments takes longer than anticipated to find a new one and boy oh boy thats really too much time to think. Hope you'll find work soon. Did you also ask about work?
I like Walter too and he used to be accurate for me but lately not so much and his timing is completely off!!

Offline lashes

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2017, 07:58:56 PM »
I have no idea how I made that mistake!!!  Okay, well I just called Jelena.  So much for my "im trying not to call anymore" thing. 
She asked me why im calling and I told her to see what a specific person is thinking and how it relates to me; she then asked for his name, nature of our relationship and last contact.  So, I guess she couldnt immediately tune into me?  She predicted reunion and him reaching out in three weeks....IDK. Seems unlikely but she did keep telling me she is honest and wont sugarcoat or lie.  She couldnt give me a ton of detail but at least she didnt keep me on the phone just talking about fluff.  She didnt mention the third party before I did either.  IDK.  Im going to think positively.  Thanks for the recommendation :)

stargazer

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2017, 09:06:29 PM »
I spoke to jelena years ago regarding a past POI. she was wrong, as is the case with many of CP readers.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 05:56:05 AM by stargazer »

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2017, 03:02:41 PM »
Well, I am utterly sad to say Jelena proved to be wrong for me too :-( BUT I am even more sad that I was all hooked on James and how accurate I thought he was. Called him again today and gave me 360 turn on where this would go with my love interest. 4 weeks ago this wasnt going to end, we belong together etc. today he says its done and over between us and this will never be between us. I am so sad right now I could just cry!! Don't know who or what to believe anymore

Offline Truth1

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2017, 08:00:12 PM »
I have read with Pollyanna and her prediction related to a job was true! I'm still waiting for her prediction on this guy!! She telling me he's going to be with me but I see this other lady posting things about them two on social media all the time!! She's telling me he want to be with me! I'm start to give up! I'm trying to stick with her because she was right about the job! Have anyone else read with her! He suppose to be opening up to me but I'm still waiting.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2017, 06:54:32 PM »
Maybe we just didn't connect, but for me Pollyanna was way off and a complete fairy tale reader. She also asked for birth dates which I was disappointed about, but everything she said was really exaggerated and far too good to be true. It didn't come true either.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2017, 07:58:00 AM »
Try Tara and Mark. They really restored my faith in psychics! No fluff or fairytales and so far everything is coming together as predicted!

Offline Newlife

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2017, 12:22:18 PM »
My goodness, this is one of the B.s reading I have ever had!!! Suger coated nonsense, she didn't pick up anything for me to think she's psychic, stayed on the phone for 15 mins for nonsense. Anyway  closing my account on CP , I wonder if there are any real psychics lol.

anything