Author Topic: Pollyanna  (Read 18740 times)

Offline cosmogirl76

Pollyanna
« on: December 11, 2016, 10:24:25 PM »
Has anyone read with Pollyanna on CP? Was thinking about calling her. She has great reviews

Offline cosmogirl76

Re: Pollyanna (and James)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 04:40:46 PM »
Ok, guess no one read with her, so I decided to give her a try and was really BLOWN away with the amount of detail she picked up. Unline other CP readers I have talked to she immediately picked up the third party. Gave me some very realistic predictions to look forward to. Will update when it happens.

Now there's James....who's feedback alone left me speechless, but after talking to him I just had to call back for more on other topics than just my love interest. His first prediction regarding my job already came true. As for the here and now...he knew EVERYTHING without me mentioning NOTHING. ALso he predicted the exact same things as Pollyanna.

If these predictions don't come true...I will for sure give up all hope in psychics and close my CP account LOL

Offline lashes

Re: Pollyanna
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 06:45:10 AM »
I've read with Pollyanna several times over the past couple months regarding a relationship.  I left positive feedback on CP about her because her first contact prediction came true.  I've talked to her since then and her most recent contact prediction did not come true.  However, when it comes to timeline predictions, I dont know if I believe they can always predict accurately.  My guy is basically bi-polar, and I feel like he might be changing his mind a lot; maybe the day she 'reads' him he has one plan, and the next day he changes his mind completely. 

Would love to hear more about your experience with Polly.  Feel free to PM me or respond to the thread!  I want to believe she has a good read on what he's thinking, but I don't know for sure because I'm not in contact with him.  Hope things work out for you!

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 06:46:49 PM »
Hi Lashes, Pollyanna's contact prediction for me was close. She told me he'd reach out between christmas and new year's but he reached out on new year's day. She however told me he would open up to me, which he hasnt. Quite the opposite actually. Now I read with Rachel and Jelena on CP and I think I am sticking with them and James, who I also mentioned on my Pollyanna thread. James told me everything would change within a month, and had something to do with a drastic change of events and 'the universe stepping in'. Rachel was out of this world accurate with picking up on his feelings and emotions and the why of it. I was really baffled. Now Jelena's timing prediction panned out on the exact day and also told me it wouldnt be all that. BUT she saw in detail what is about to happen to his current gf who has been struggling with mental illness for years now. He feels extremely responsible for her and I guess up until some point he hoped she'd get better, but she is not, or hasnt been for the year that we have been involved on and off.
Jelena told me she was threatening him with something and saw she would have to be admitted to a psych ward! The crazy thing is that my trusted Dutch psychic has told me this almost a year ago. She said 'winter' for it to happen, but also told me then: not this winter! (which was last year). They all say we will be together. I know he loves me, because he told me. I just hope this all happens sooner than later, even though I really do not wish harm to anyone. But he is getting depressed over this himself, and I just know we have this great connection. Its a shame.... I am trying not to get hooked on timing, but its hard, because if I would know in advance nothing might happen until a year or 2 years out, I would really let him go. Its the idea that things should be moving forward for us before the summer of this year that keeps me going.
I really hope your situation will work out in your favor too Lashes! We all deserve love and happiness. This just hurts :-( Luckily we dont have to feel alone here in all our heartache on this forum! Just reading everyone's stories helps me feel supported, because I really could not share any of my despair and grief with my friends. They'd think I'm nuts....which I probably am LOL.

If you'd ask me: I would try and read with these 3: Rachel, James and Jelena (I know Jelena has not been accurate for a few on here, but I guess its all about having a connection with someone, so to see you'd have to try).

Offline lashes

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 07:05:33 PM »
Thanks Cosmo.  Pollyanna had predicted he would open up to me on that first contact - and in some ways he REALLY did..told me sooo much of what he had been thinking and feeling..more than he had in months since our breakup...but at the same time told me he has to stop being in contact with me.  It was very confusing because he was saying was how strong and intensely meaningful our connection is to him...but that he has to end it because hes 'clinging on to me' to me.  Polly said he will be opening up more soon and wanting to reestablish our connection. 

I want to believe in this, but I find myself so confused between wanting to have faith and be positive law of attraction style, but not wanting to delude myself and hang on to him for no reason.  Its brutal.

I have been considering reading with Yemaya and strangely enough someone on this forum JUST recommended Rachel to me.  I am trying my best to stop calling anyone because frankly I have spent too much $$ already.  The thing with me is if I get great news I don't believe them, and if I get horrible news I freak out and worry...I cant win. 

If you read Polly's testimonials it seems she tells EVERYONE that their POI will contact them and "open up", and that worries me.  I brought that up to her and she told me that the day before our last reading she had told a woman married for forty years that her husband had been cheating on her, so she is not afraid to deliver bad news.  I really wish EVERYONE would post their feedback and CP would allow for negative.  I do believe that a psychic can be on point for one but no connection with another however, so I guess in some ways other people's feedback is irrelevant.   

How do you know for sure Rachel's assessment of his emotions/thoughts were accurate?

Does you Dutch psychic do readings for new customers?  Or would I have to speak Dutch?

I really hope things work out for you too and it happens soon.  I am trying to keep myself busy and productive, but alas..here I am on this thread.  ;) .  And I know you're not wishing harm - if she is in that state she would most likely benefit from full time help.  Sending love to you and thanks for your answers!

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 08:16:03 PM »
So sorry to read about your story Lashes. It IS brutal and yes I feel like you do....you cant win. Like you I do try and keep myself occupied. Thank heavens I have a busy job and two kids to take care of when I get home...but still this whole situation keeps creeping up on me all the time. There has not passed one day without me thinking about this and stressing over this.

Rachel knocked it out of the parc! This is how I know: I called her sounding VERY upbeat and happy on purpose because I dont want readers to feed off of my emotions. So I asked her: soooo what do you see coming up for me and my love interest? She just asked his name, paused, and said: wow, this man is angry, confused, conflicted and depressed. He is telling me he feels trapped. He is saying: this needs to end this needs to end but how? THAT ALONE BLEW ME AWAY! Then she said, I dont know his situation so I dont know yet what he is talking about, but wait, wait.....ok so there's a third party. He is still in relationship right? This woman is pulling on him. She is dependant on him. He feels like he cant break loose. Is she sick?

She continued giving out predictions and gave some advice on how to deal with things. Oh...and I forgot: she told me contact in 10 days! Came on the 9th day. Also said: whatever he tells you when he contacts you, my guides want to urge you to just let it go, let it go! Things WILL get better.
WOW! He was basically pretty detached sounding when he contacted me and completely closed off on how he was and how things were. Basically lying to me and never even asked how I was doing. I was about to get pissed off with him and then remembered Rachels words to just let it go, so I did.
I am in her queue for another reading now for updates.

My Dutch psychic does speak English. You can contact her through facebook. She stopped reading for a while due to personal circumstances, but she might be available again for new clients. Just search for Jo medium (she's in the Netherlands). She is reeeaaaally slow though, but what she says is gold! She's also cheap though. I pay about 25-30 dollars (20 euro) for and hour! MAybe she can do an email reading for you. She's amazing with reading pictures too.

Sending you love as well Lashes! I really hope your dream comes true with this man.

Rediska

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 03:40:37 AM »
@ cosmogirl, very impressive that she could pick up the third party. In my experience, out of the 13 readers I have read with-Jeremiah was the only one who knew he was taken AND it was a wife specifically.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 06:19:02 PM »
There are very few readers that truly have a gift. I believe Rachel is one of them. Truly hope she's right on the ultimate outcome. She told me last night that she wished she could tell me to let go but that this will not go away and how this is supposed to happen like this. I dont know why but i really feel at peace for the first time in months. Will keep you all updated but do go and read with her. She's darn good!

Rediska

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 06:53:54 PM »
There are very few readers that truly have a gift. I believe Rachel is one of them. Truly hope she's right on the ultimate outcome. She told me last night that she wished she could tell me to let go but that this will not go away and how this is supposed to happen like this. I dont know why but i really feel at peace for the first time in months. Will keep you all updated but do go and read with her. She's darn good!

How about Naveah?

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2017, 08:01:24 PM »
Don't know, never read with her. For now I am sticking with Rachel, James, Jelena oh and forgot to mention Tara. Love love love Tara. Also picked up 3rd party!

Rediska

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2017, 08:23:41 PM »
Girl, it takes true skills to sniff out a third party. Many people here have been heartbroken because their POI moved on or married someone else because the psychic couldn't figure out someone else was in the picture. Sigh, if only they read with our psychics lol.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2017, 08:35:04 PM »
Lord only knows how much $$ I spent listening to fake psychics!! I truly hope I found genuine psychics who can actually predict the future! Dont get me wrong I am extremely inpressed with these psychics I am currently reading with but still there's a huge difference between getting the past and present correct and actually predicting future events!! Sigh....

Rediska

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2017, 08:40:59 PM »
Lord only knows how much $$ I spent listening to fake psychics!! I truly hope I found genuine psychics who can actually predict the future! Dont get me wrong I am extremely inpressed with these psychics I am currently reading with but still there's a huge difference between getting the past and present correct and actually predicting future events!! Sigh....

Exactly! I was reading the complaintsboard and many of them said the same thing. Past and present is good but when it comes to the future..VERY few have the gift. And I hear you-I read with fake psychics as well and it sucks. I got scammed once too :( I chose Jeremiah because of a comment on the complaintsboard.com. I sent it to Pippie as well but because it said this I decided to try him: Jeremiah is the best male psychic on CP as far as I'm concerned. He does NOT spin fairytales and has a wonderful ability to get inside the guy's mind and read his situation. EVERYTHING that Jeremiah said about this guy's thoughts and feelings and even what he would say to me was DEAD ACCURATE. Jeremiah would say, "when D comes back, he's going to tell you about a lot of difficulties he went through and he will apologize and want to make things up to you." When D did contact me, he repeated everything Jeremiah said he would, every detail.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/california-psychics-los-angeles-california-c278809.html?sort=dated&page=2 I am one of his biggest fans but his timing is REALLY bad.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2017, 09:16:31 PM »
Wow!! I did read on another thread here that he's amazing! am still deciding on wether or not to read with him since I have some pending predictions from my other readers. Did anything he predicted for you come to pass yet?

Rediska

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2017, 09:22:18 PM »
Wow!! I did read on another thread here that he's amazing! am still deciding on wether or not to read with him since I have some pending predictions from my other readers. Did anything he predicted for you come to pass yet?

I would hold off. Wait for those predictions to pass. If they don't then read with him. Jeremiah's specialty is getting into someone's head and telling you what will happen next. BUT he has TERRIBLE timing. My prediction should be in Mach or April/May