Author Topic: No accountability for wrong predictions - save your money folks  (Read 4436 times)

Offline peppie

No accountability for wrong predictions - save your money folks
« on: February 03, 2021, 03:19:08 PM »
Heads up folks. Please stop calling Keen and calling psychics. If you want to call for comfort or for someone to talk to or friendly advice based upon facts, that's one thing but save your money if you're calling for predictions.

I've talked to countless people who have called readers and spent hundreds, even thousands, of dollars on readings. Some became regulars and would call the same readers who reassured them about particular outcomes. Well, when they were wrong, and ALL of them for these people ended up being wrong for major predictions, there was no accountability whatsoever on the reader's ends even when they took hundreds and even sometimes THOUSANDS of dollars from people. The readers responded to being told they were wrong with "oops sorry" or fake uplifting news like "this is great because it is wonderful for you to learn for the next one!" (which is even worse because it's total diversion and avoidance) or some people were even BLOCKED after being faithful callers for years.

These people I'm referring to have called ALL of the popular readers listed here on this site, all the high ranked readers on Keen, people from other sites. This isn't a pool of just a few psychics they called - I'm talking about ALL of the most highly rated ones on The Psychic Reviews.

The moral of the story is if you need therapy, are lonely or need someone to talk to, feel free to spend your money. Otherwise, find yourself hundreds to thousands of dollars in the hole years later to realize your readers duped you and really could have cared less about you as a client. 

Most psychics are con artists. They know they are not really psychic. They know that people have told them they were wrong, yet they keep taking your money. Why would you trust someone who is knowingly deceiving clients? Please stop calling and save for retirement.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 03:27:48 PM by peppie »

Offline peppie

Re: No accountability for wrong predictions - save your money folks
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 03:24:40 PM »
At the end of the year, if you tally up how much you spent. What could you have done with that money? Bought a car? bought a LUXURY car? Paid off 100% of your student loans? Put a downpayment on a house for your future? Imagine if you were sitting in your new house now. Please think about the consequences NOW before you're years down the line in the hole.

Offline peppie

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 03:35:18 PM »
One more thing- I expect to get some people who criticize what I've written - I'll assume in advance that they are readers on Keen.com or other similar sites. Everyone knows what I am stating is true. Please - free yourself and invest in yourself.

Offline peppie

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 04:46:20 PM »
You mentioned accountability regarding wrong predictions.  Most psychics on and off platforms disclaim the readings are for entertainment purposes. How are THEY accountable? If one is to be accountable,  that would be the client. I could not agree more with you that binging in readings is rather costly BUT just because there are scammers out here it does not mean that everyone is connecting to all readers. The purpose of forums like this one is to share and compare experiences and inform.

They should be held accountable because they are being unethical by clearly lying and taking advantage of people who feel down or feel desperate about their situations. I'm not talking to people like you that want to justify your behavior. I'm clearly talking to people who are actually believing these psychics and don't realize that pretty much all of them are scammers, or as you say "for entertainment purposes only". You're only proving my point by what you're stating. That they aren't real, or fake.

Finally, I'm very confused at your comments - the whole point of my message is so clients can take accountability for the scamming they are enabling.

Again, I expect people to criticize what I've written because they are somehow making money off of the industry.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 04:53:46 PM by peppie »

Offline peppie

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2021, 04:47:36 PM »

How convenient to say that readings are for entertainment purposes, that time doesn't exist, that energy changes, that there is free will and the list goes on....excuses and more excuses and more excuses...in other words, complete and utter lack of accountability while they keep scamming.

I'm sorry about your experience - it sounds rough. I agree with what you stated about readings being a scam. I'm glad you're finding peace and happiness. That's the whole point of my writing what I did - so others can really stop and think about the consequences of their actions.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2021, 06:11:48 PM »
Johnson makes great points.

Everyone should read: Power of the Subconscious Mind - by Joseph Murphy
And change your life instead of waiting for outcomes from psychics ;)

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2021, 06:22:07 PM »
Two things can be true at the same time, which I think people struggle to realize.

Whenever I see these posts I always agree...because yes, most of them are scammers. Period. No questions about it.

However on the other hand, you do have those with a "gift". It always boils down to YOU taking a gamble on figuring out who you "connect" with. Are you willing to do this? This is where the addiction starts, I believe, because then you are spending countless dollars shifting through the rubble trying to create your dream team of psychics who "work for you." And then you might end up figuring out in the end all them were wrong long term.

You should never have to constantly call about people, career opportunities, and relationships to feel confident and sane. This shouldn't be a coping mechanism for your anxiety. When it gets to that point you just need to leave it all alone, in my opinion. I promise you it will never end well.

If you have enough self discipline to call ONCE year for a general reading with someone who you do "connect" with, I literally see nothing wrong. OR if you are missing an item/person, go for it. (Again, those people who find missing people are angels)

Anyway, just my two cents again lol

Really reasonably and well worded 👏👏👏

Offline peppie

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2021, 06:31:08 PM »

You should never have to constantly call about people, career opportunities, and relationships to feel confident and sane. This shouldn't be a coping mechanism for your anxiety. When it gets to that point you just need to leave it all alone, in my opinion. I promise you it will never end well.

If you have enough self discipline to call ONCE year for a general reading with someone who you do "connect" with, I literally see nothing wrong. OR if you are missing an item/person, go for it. (Again, those people who find missing people are angels)

I agree with you - if you can be moderate and call occasionally. My message is for those who have developed a slight or actual addiction.

Also, I stand by the statement that pretty much all are scammers. Experience.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 06:33:13 PM by peppie »

Offline peppie

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2021, 06:34:11 PM »

Everyone should read: Power of the Subconscious Mind - by Joseph Murphy
And change your life instead of waiting for outcomes from psychics ;)

Great book - and I agree with your statement.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2021, 06:49:08 PM »

I agree with you - if you can be moderate and call occasionally. My message is for those who have developed a slight or actual addiction.

100% agree that 99.99% are scammers. Couldn't agree more! Also, from experience.

Again, people are making it about not being addicted, which is a critical point BUT these so called psychics are scammers regardless and that is a separate point whether you read a lot or not. They are scammers. Do not get off track by now pointing only at people who are addicted or not.

We have to be careful. The addicts need rehabilitation but the main problem is the unethical, psychopaths behind a screen pretending to see LOL while they charge money for it. Here we are talking SCAM, something that needs and has to be reported always. They are predators and vampires living off the vulnerability of others. And you have the power to stop it instead of silencing it.

Really.. the main issue is that addicts need rehabilitation.

People scam every day every hour every minute in all fields of work... in all services.

This is about the user. Let the morons scam. You can't change that

You CAN influence change in an addict and help the more-innocent to be better.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2021, 07:00:34 PM »

100% agree that 99.99% are scammers. Couldn't agree more! Also, from experience.

Again, people are making it about not being addicted, which is a critical point BUT these so called psychics are scammers regardless and that is a separate point whether you read a lot or not. They are scammers. Do not get off track by now pointing only at people who are addicted or not.

We have to be careful. The addicts need rehabilitation but the main problem is the unethical, psychopaths behind a screen pretending to see LOL while they charge money for it. Here we are talking SCAM, something that needs and has to be reported always. They are predators and vampires living off the vulnerability of others. And you have the power to stop it instead of silencing it.

Really.. the main issue is that addicts need rehabilitation.

People scam every day every hour every minute in all fields of work... in all services.

This is about the user. Let the morons scam. You can't change that

You CAN influence change in an addict and help the more-innocent to be better.

"Let the morons scam" - WOW, just wow
If you see cruelty or wrong and do nothing you make yourself sharer in the guilt.

YES, I can  and do report a scammer, of course I can and also open a claim on pay pal and get my money out of their fucking hands. That is for sure!!!

I understand reporting them and making a claim on your paypal - the point i'm trying to make is that you cannot stop it totally from ONE Paypal claim
These are PSYCHIC READINGS. Lets prioritize here. There are far worse crimes in the world and wrong-doing to involve yourself in stopping

It's so much more important that the people with low self esteem get the help they need.
Effort. There. First.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course.

Offline peppie

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2021, 07:07:25 PM »
There are a few issues here:

1. Most readers are fake. Period. For all the "amazing" readers as per this site, I know 5-10 callers at LEAST that can attest to their completely wrong predictions.
2. Most readers are fully aware of their accuracy rate and that they are wrong quite often but they continue to milk people's money. Con artists who are thieving from vulnerable people.
3. People who can't stop calling need a wake up call.

Finally, if you're perfectly fine calling and you don't feel deceived or don't have any worries about the above, this isn't for you so just let it go.

Some of these replies on this thread are starting to get real confusing so I need to clarify.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2021, 07:30:37 PM »
There are a few issues here:

1. Most readers are fake. Period. For all the "amazing" readers as per this site, I know 5-10 callers at LEAST that can attest to their completely wrong predictions.
2. Most readers are fully aware of their accuracy rate and that they are wrong quite often but they continue to milk people's money. Con artists who are thieving from vulnerable people.
3. People who can't stop calling need a wake up call.

Finally, if you're perfectly fine calling and you don't feel deceived or don't have any worries about the above, this isn't for you so just let it go.

Some of these replies on this thread are starting to get real confusing so I need to clarify.

Yes. To all of this

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2021, 02:02:59 AM »
Where I disagree with you though is when you attempt to be a beacon of light for the addicted. It doesnt work. Every now and then another user posts that after years of spending they feel duped and no longer wish to get readings and wants everyone else to stop. It doesnt work. When I just found keen God himself couldnt get me to stop. I was so excited. No experience any other user would share would stop me. I had to come to the realization myself. So yes, these scammers are wicked evil people and they have that karma to answer to but I have to take responsibility because it was something inside me that kept going back to readers who I knew were scamming me. I had to resolve that in my own time, so I believe in allowing others to learn from their own experience. Blasting responses in thread after thread that this and that psychic is a scammer is a waste of time. It may even fuel some curious users to try such psychics for themselves. Eventually time reveals the scammers. Its just a natural universal result.

If nothing else, this is what the addicted will learn. That reading with psychics isn't the answer. If nothing else, being on this forum will teach every member that and how to find answers for themselves and seek out their own self-healing. Learning from your own mistakes and not others will also teach you that. Some can learn much quicker, but many do need to go through it on their own to 'get it'. Sometimes there is no shortcut and no amount of warnings will help anyone off the wheel.

Offline peppie

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2021, 11:59:14 PM »
true story