Author Topic: Marie Anna  (Read 42539 times)

Offline aquagirl

Re: Marie Anna
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2018, 10:18:27 AM »
I read with her on April regarding my POI. I hadn't had contact with him since February and she said I won't hear from him again. WRONG! I heard from him a couple of weeks later.
She also said he was emotionally lazy to try to understand me (whatever that might mean....)
Marie Anna did not work for me at all.

Did you tell her his zodiac sign? She has a huge bias against certain signs.  I find she has difficulty being unbiased this way. Ive had it happen to me as well.  She heard POI zodiac and the reading went down hill from there.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2018, 02:43:21 PM »
Anyone else have updates on her? Seems like a lot of folks read with her
Her predictions for me were extremely positive so I’m trying to just take it with a grain of salt since my situation isn’t great

She’s good for me with the current. I’ve only recently read about one POI with her and the predictions didn’t come to pass but I’m not completely blaming her because this guy is a major jerk and I didn’t follow her advice about how to go about keeping his interest after I offended him.

candiednut

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2018, 03:30:33 PM »
A positive prediction made for July did not happen (business related), a negative random prediction related to practical matters did not happen either (made for July/Aug).

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2018, 10:28:08 PM »
I read with her on April regarding my POI. I hadn't had contact with him since February and she said I won't hear from him again. WRONG! I heard from him a couple of weeks later.
She also said he was emotionally lazy to try to understand me (whatever that might mean....)

Did you tell her his zodiac sign? She has a huge bias against certain signs.  I find she has difficulty being unbiased this way. Ive had it happen to me as well.  She heard POI zodiac and the reading went down hill from there.

No, she did not ask my or his zodiac sign. I told her his name and she said my POI was emotionally lazy or frustrated to try to understand me. He wanted everything easy and that I won't be the only person he'll have this problem with. As a prediction she said I won't hear from him... I read with her on the 28th of April and I heard again from him on the 16th of May, after more than 3 months with no contact. Her description about my POI did not resonate at all and her prediction was veeery wrong!!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2018, 10:33:15 PM »

No, she did not ask my or his zodiac sign. I told her his name and she said my POI was emotionally lazy or frustrated to try to understand me. He wanted everything easy and that I won't be the only person he'll have this problem with. As a prediction she said I won't hear from him... I read with her on the 28th of April and I heard again from him on the 16th of May, after more than 3 months with no contact. Her description about my POI did not resonate at all and her prediction was veeery wrong!!

I like Marie Anna, there was a time when I read with her a lot. She's honest and a straight shooter. But her timeframes and romance readings rarely worked out for me. However, I think she is good with career predictions.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2018, 12:41:38 AM »
I asked about someone who is currently separated from his wife.  Marie Anna said she didn’t see a third person around this person.  Should I take this to mean that the wife is not significant or that Marie Anna just got it wrong?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2018, 01:37:30 AM »
Nothing she ever told me happened
None of it was fairy tale or negative, but it never happened

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2018, 03:52:21 AM »
She’s good with the present.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2019, 09:35:16 PM »
I used to read with her back in the day....nothing she said came to pass. I couldn't verify present either because I wasn't in touch with the person I was asking about it. She seems pretty sweet but not someone I would read with anymore though.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2019, 09:40:20 PM »
Agree with you Kota! Nice woman but will not read with her again

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2019, 11:47:23 PM »
I used to read with her, super nice woman and was really accurate on present for me...picked up that my POI at the time started over in his career and was back in school, worried about finances etc, but her future predictions were wrong.

Offline username1111

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2019, 07:59:47 PM »
I read with Marie Anna regarding someone that I had decided to cut off because of too many misunderstandings and tensions. She predicted that communication will start in 6 weeks and will take 3 months to come back to a better place.
If I look back, that person reached out to me 5 weeks after that reading. (we did not communicate for 2 months at that time and I had been clear about not wanting to interact).
There has been a few more texts from them around xmas / bday - which I only replied politely and dry.
Yesterday they offered to meet over drinks. It has been 3 months and 1 day from that reading. And I am considering meeting them. So we will see... but overall, her reading was pretty accurate.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2020, 11:14:32 PM »
Just had a recent hit with Marie Anna. She predicted that this new POI would pull away from me within a specific time frame, and he ended up pulling away just as she planned. She has had misses for me in the past, but this was pretty bang on.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2020, 04:01:42 PM »
How is she with contact predictions ?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2020, 04:52:47 PM »
How is she with contact predictions ?

Her timing has been a hit or miss for me but more hits I would say

anything