Author Topic: Marie Anna  (Read 42471 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Marie Anna
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2017, 01:32:25 PM »
Any update on this reader?

Offline njlady

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2017, 03:24:28 PM »
Any update on this reader?

I haven't had a reading in a while, but both she and QoC gave me very similar readings and it wasn't generic.  They each picked up on the same situation and circumstances surrounding it, feelings, time period for resolution, a relocation, etc.  I know for a fact the relocation is happening.  The general situation and circumstances rang true to me but I don't have confirmation yet. 

She is definitely gifted as far as the here and now.  My predictions/outcomes are really long term - like a year or more down the road, so I can't say what's up with that. 

Personal opinion: I like her and trust her. 

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2017, 08:10:39 PM »
I've read with her off and on for probably a year. I like her style of reading and she's hit on some things for me. Timelines have been off, though, so I don't necessarily rely on her for that. But I feel like she is realistic about the way things are moving and that this is not going to be easy or quick. She's one of the few I call regularly now, maybe every 2-3 months.

Offline njlady

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2017, 08:39:57 PM »
I've read with her off and on for probably a year. I like her style of reading and she's hit on some things for me. Timelines have been off, though, so I don't necessarily rely on her for that. But I feel like she is realistic about the way things are moving and that this is not going to be easy or quick. She's one of the few I call regularly now, maybe every 2-3 months.

Yes, realistic is a good word.  She is very realistic.  I've had 3 calls with her in the last 6 months, and while she hasn't made my jaw drop, things have pretty much been going the way she said they would.  Slowly but surely.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2017, 09:50:53 PM »
Read with her...she's accurate for me

Offline whskers

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2017, 01:51:37 AM »
I find her very accurate. She saw that my guy work in the legal field. But she had one missed on contact prediction. She said I won't hear from him until next week but he called an hour after.

Offline peppie

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2017, 12:06:19 AM »
ugh not good! i can't take anyone's advice on here because readers people like on here never work for me. i'm sure others feel the same about my fave list.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2017, 04:56:31 PM »
Her predictions never came thru for me

Offline peppie

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2017, 09:32:58 PM »
i got a reading from her and i just felt this is so so so off. i didn't feel she was connecting. she gave me a good while still not great reading. i just wasn't feeling it. yes, you'll be happy but not completely. it was generic and i hung up thinking wow what a waste of money money. can you expound on what your reading was like dae?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2017, 01:21:14 AM »
i got a reading from her and i just felt this is so so so off. i didn't feel she was connecting. she gave me a good while still not great reading. i just wasn't feeling it. yes, you'll be happy but not completely. it was generic and i hung up thinking wow what a waste of money money. can you expound on what your reading was like dae?
I think you should stop getting reading too like me.

Offline peppie

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2017, 01:22:58 AM »
what do you mean? what does your statement mean?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2017, 01:29:31 AM »
what do you mean? what does your statement mean?
find something else to do then wasting money on these psychic.

candiednut

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2018, 11:33:32 PM »
updates? when is she usually on?

Offline njlady

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2018, 12:37:07 AM »
updates? when is she usually on?

I haven't read with her in almost a year but my opinion still stands.  She is for real, trustworthy, and picks up on the situation.  There isn't a lot of "wow" in calling her, but she's down to earth and reliable.

People who call for contact predictions are almost always disappointed or are given ridiculous combos of numbers that will fit using linear algebra, non-Euclidian geometry and as a last resort, topology to back into the prediction. 

candiednut

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2018, 12:42:07 AM »
Has she gotten predictions right njlady? And you know what her schedule is?

anything