Author Topic: Marie Anna  (Read 42620 times)

abarnes1

Marie Anna
« on: December 06, 2016, 10:02:42 PM »
I have seen a few posts about Marie Anna but noticed she doesn't have a thread. Zenia, I have seen you mention her a few times. How is she with outcome predictions? Anyone else have experience with her?

stargazer

Re: Marie Anna
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 10:30:09 PM »
her outcomes never happened for me. but she nails the present and past.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 05:10:21 PM »
I still think she is good,and her insight has been right on always.Predictions..hmm..timelines are off,but then again,no psychic can do that..She has been right on some outcomes,and others are pending.
She is one of the very few i still have left on my list,but i dont call her often(or anyone else anymore).It seems from her feedback that she blocks people easily.Not sure if she is tired of clients or what..it wasnt like that when she started on Keen.

ladya

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 03:48:41 AM »
outcomes never happened. seemed kind of like a cold reading to me.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 10:30:45 PM »
Done a reading with her, she asked me not to focus on the person I am questioning, so she can get more accurate insights. Surprised me, since lots of readers asked me to focus on the person I inquire.  While she shuffle the cards, she distracted me by talking something else like her puppies then she talked about the cards/reading.  Was bang on the situation, she also provided me some predictions and time frames which align with Raven 11 and Irish Donna. 
Will see if the predictions will come to pass

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 10:47:52 PM »
Done a reading with her, she asked me not to focus on the person I am questioning, so she can get more accurate insights. Surprised me, since lots of readers asked me to focus on the person I inquire.  While she shuffle the cards, she distracted me by talking something else like her puppies then she talked about the cards/reading.  Was bang on the situation, she also provided me some predictions and time frames which align with Raven 11 and Irish Donna. 
Will see if the predictions will come to pass

She told me to do the same thing, focus on my dogs :) She was pretty accurate

Offline kumamon

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 11:12:21 PM »
so the predictions that she provided to you all came to pass?

Offline kumamon

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 01:23:17 AM »
Good, keep us post if anything manifest!
and I will do the same
Thanksssssssssss

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 08:33:52 PM »
I will say she is definitely consistent! Still can't say about predictions though, but I called from a different account (not to trick her, I just have another account that had money on it) and she was 100% consistent.

That's good to hear.  I changed my user name and called a few that I had read with before.  Both were very inconsistent

Offline kumamon

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 08:47:41 PM »
so if you change your user name then they are unable to identify she has read with you before?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2017, 08:52:16 PM »
so if you change your user name then they are unable to identify she has read with you before?

Yeah, I didn't know it.  I've read with Angelic Dreams alot and when I changed my name she didn't know it was me until I said my name and even then it didn't click right away.  The other few had no idea it was me.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2017, 09:18:27 PM »
I wanted to give an update on her.  About 3 weeks ago, she told me to not believe what I see on social media. I didn't know what she was talking about.  Well 4 days later the POI blocked me on Facebook when I liked a post he tagged his daughter in. He and i aren't FB friends but daughter and I are.  I don't know why he blocked me but thats what Marie was talking about.  Her readings have always been consistent but her timelines are off.  I really like this lady.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2017, 03:10:51 PM »
I read with her from 2011-2012 about an ex back then.  She did say that he would come back and that we would have a relationship.  She was correct about that.  He did come back, and he did want a relationship, but after being with him again, I decided I wasn't sure what I ever saw in him in the first place and that the relationship wasn't what I wanted lol  So the longterm portion didn't happen, but that was because of my free will.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2017, 04:25:01 PM »
I remember her being kind of all over the place and it was hard to get an outcome out of her...wasn't exactly positive but not negative either..like I couldn't make much sense of what she was trying to tell me...she's nice though.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2017, 07:49:11 PM »
I've read with her a handful of times.  I really like her but none of her predictions have come to pass.  She's one of those that gives alot of info but can't be verified.  So I'm really unsure about her