Author Topic: Moniquee  (Read 6623 times)

abarnes1

Moniquee
« on: December 04, 2016, 03:02:18 PM »
Has anyone read with Moniquee? I read with her in October and felt she was honest and wasn't sugar coating.

Anyone else have experience with her?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 05:38:15 PM by abarnes1 »

Offline Kate

Re: Moniquee
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 04:27:53 AM »
Bump.... anyone read with her?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 04:02:50 PM »
I have read with her several times. She’s always to be honest and she never sugarcoats. Her timing has not been the best but her description of what’s going on in the present has been accurate.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 02:23:29 PM »
I felt she was honest with last POI as well. She looked about 6 months out and didn't see anything happening with him yet but gave me some tips to potentially move things along quicker. Picked up his personality and issues accurately. The first reading about him was better than my second though. She gave me more advice on manifesting in the 2nd reading. She did think he would eventually come back but didn't want me to answer him, she wanted me to release the energy and focus on getting myself out of this "stuck" place. I got over him and he never did come back. I haven't spoken with her about current POI yet but will update if I do...curious how the readings will differ.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 02:54:53 AM »
She’s really good at picking up.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 01:22:15 AM »
How do u guys feel about moniquee? She picked up well for me and one one the few who picked up accurately with no details from me
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 01:37:37 AM by Natashanyc »

Offline mignnone

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 01:58:09 AM »
In my experience, I think she’s good at picking up third parties but don’t feed her any information. She will go with whatever you tell her sometimes like other advisors on Keen do. Also she gives advice sometimes more than a psychic reading. I would use her every now and then but if she becomes your go to, she’ll get use to you then her accuracy decreases.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2018, 02:08:00 AM »
In my experience, I think she’s good at picking up third parties but don’t feed her any information. She will go with whatever you tell her sometimes like other advisors on Keen do. Also she gives advice sometimes more than a psychic reading. I would use her every now and then but if she becomes your go to, she’ll get use to you then her accuracy decreases.

Yea i completely understand wat u mean. The same thing happened to me with angel messages after maybe 3 readings. I hate when that happens. Soon as i told her wat happened to me she adjust her prior readings and made it seem like she was predicting this long ago when she wasnt. I was very disappointed. And instead of reading me fresh she read old transcripts smh

Offline mignnone

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2018, 02:38:30 AM »
That’s funny that you say that about Angel because I read with on her too and the reading was absolutely amazing. She validated a lot of stuff but her predictions weren’t due until September. In my reading, she told me to leave my poi be until the end of June because an ex was influencing him. I took her advice and did just that. She told me in reading that after September things would be perfect and poi would make a full commitment in two years and that I would get pregnant with two months of us getting together.
Well this month I wanted an update of how this month and next month would go. Well needless to say, after less than a month from my first reading she flip the script and said poi was intimate with ex, which I confirmed with a trusted advisor that it was a lie. She said he was not for me and that I would meet someone in September. I won’t be reading with her again unfortunately.

Yea i completely understand wat u mean. The same thing happened to me with angel messages after maybe 3 readings. I hate when that happens. Soon as i told her wat happened to me she adjust her prior readings and made it seem like she was predicting this long ago when she wasnt. I was very disappointed. And instead of reading me fresh she read old transcripts smh
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 02:44:56 AM by mignnone »

Offline Newlife

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2018, 03:13:15 AM »
In my humble opinion, I feel she ask leading questions, like oh how long have you been at the job/ how long ago did he move in ?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2018, 03:17:43 AM »
Yes. I agree she does that too

In my humble opinion, I feel she ask leading questions, like oh how long have you been at the job/ how long ago did he move in ?

anything