Author Topic: Almost one year update (Allibai3)  (Read 4039 times)

Lovefash67

Almost one year update (Allibai3)
« on: November 27, 2016, 03:00:55 PM »
So I have been this on this forum since January/Feb 2016 in my past posts as allibai3 and lovefash67 I have been told by many readers my ex and I will get back together.In July, we had a fight and of course I called the psychics keen,bitwine,psychic access, fiverr,etsy, and california psychics and at least 80% said my ex is coming back and we will make up blah blah.

In Feburary,I spoke to Yona and though she was wrong on certain things about my ex his personality and things he would say, she was overall right about the prediction.She said I will be in a new relationship by the end of the year and this man will be more suitable for me emotionally compared to my ex and my ex will come back when I have moved on and enjoying my new relationship.

WELL, I'm happy to announce she was right I am in a new relationship with a guy straight off the back goes above and beyond to treat me right and make me happy.I have yet to hear from my ex and there could be that possibility he comes back but remembering the way he treated me and the mean things he said and just seeing how my new guy texts me everyday even though he has a busy schedule, goes out of his way to meet my family and doesn't get scared about those things and he is emotionally available I WILL not go back to my ex. I do care about my ex and hope he changes so he can find love eventually but I don't want him too much damage has been done.

Overall, no reeader was right except for Yona and Kiesha(sadly lol)

Offline Jjj

Re: Almost one year update (Allibai3)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 03:48:41 PM »
AYYYEEEE! Congrats for your happiness honey! I just wondering where you were lol. Im glad your in a positive space!

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 06:17:11 PM »
So happy for you!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 08:07:47 PM »
Congrats and so glad you have someone that deserves you. xxx

Offline glamgal

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 01:46:03 AM »
I was wondering where you were at...and then I remembered you making a post about a psychic saying you would meet and date someone and figured that must have happened....

I am happy for you girl! :-*

stargazer

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 11:01:16 AM »
So I have been this on this forum since January/Feb 2016 in my past posts as allibai3 and lovefash67 I have been told by many readers my ex and I will get back together.In July, we had a fight and of course I called the psychics keen,bitwine,psychic access, fiverr,etsy, and california psychics and at least 80% said my ex is coming back and we will make up blah blah.

In Feburary,I spoke to Yona and though she was wrong on certain things about my ex his personality and things he would say, she was overall right about the prediction.She said I will be in a new relationship by the end of the year and this man will be more suitable for me emotionally compared to my ex and my ex will come back when I have moved on and enjoying my new relationship.

WELL, I'm happy to announce she was right I am in a new relationship with a guy straight off the back goes above and beyond to treat me right and make me happy.I have yet to hear from my ex and there could be that possibility he comes back but remembering the way he treated me and the mean things he said and just seeing how my new guy texts me everyday even though he has a busy schedule, goes out of his way to meet my family and doesn't get scared about those things and he is emotionally available I WILL not go back to my ex. I do care about my ex and hope he changes so he can find love eventually but I don't want him too much damage has been done.

Overall, no reeader was right except for Yona and Kiesha(sadly lol)

so awesome! congrats and keep us posted :)

Lovefash67

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2016, 08:47:05 PM »
Thank you so much guys!!!! I wish you all the best of luck and I will defintely update you guys.

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2016, 07:37:33 AM »
Congrats I'm happy for you

anything