Author Topic: New Psychic on California Psychics  (Read 35357 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: New Psychic on California Psychics
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2011, 03:53:04 AM »
In Demi's defense, I did read with her - and she was good for me. She picked up on the situation in question very well. She is good at getting information and providing it right away. I think it's called rapid fire information? Anyway, I liked her. Not sure if I will read with her again or not, but she is definitely psychic, and I have had tons and tons of readings in the last 2 months. I provided her with very little information, and she picked up on everything relatively effortlessly. I do not know why/how her queue got the way it did - especially with almost no testimonials and barely any time on the site. If anyone has any insight to this, I would love to hear what you can dig up. That being said, I wouldn't put it past CP to have this be some sort of clever marketing gimmick - however, Demi was really good and I enjoyed my reading with her.

sammiepoo

« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2011, 03:57:47 AM »
I am glad that it went well with you Liz. Heck I called customer service and they suggested her, and how could 7 or 8 people be in a que because I asked and they told me they only allowed 6, and of course appointments and I woke up this morning and their was 8 people in her que I was like wtf

Offline wireless213

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2011, 03:26:09 AM »
Oh wow....  Just finished reading with DEMY.....

what a great reader......  she is so accurate ...  i've been getting reading from many psychic but she is the real deal.....

very good....

anything