Author Topic: New Psychic on California Psychics  (Read 35546 times)

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
Re: New Psychic on California Psychics
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2011, 12:41:52 PM »
i have a reading set up with demi today too, the customer service rep says she was incredible for her reading and that it would be an awesome experience i hope we connect well i will post after ,she also said that she was similar to casey in all of the info she gives but i have never read with casey

Offline positive

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2011, 12:53:41 PM »
my appt is next mon

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2011, 02:43:37 PM »
PT,

I had to watch the queue to get into Uli and Demi's queues. There really wasn't another way.

Cheetah,

Have an awesome reading and let us know how it goes!

sammiepoo

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2011, 04:51:45 PM »
I am still not in the que :(

Offline positive

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2011, 04:54:38 PM »
Here is a question,  if 5 psychic say the same thing what does that mean?  are they comparing notes with one another or is it on the person account.....?  Or is that the connection between the psychic and person?

sammiepoo

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2011, 04:56:35 PM »
I dont know I guess in my experience when they see something in your future they are telling you what they are seeing each psychic is different

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2011, 12:55:15 AM »
So I decided to try Demi today, cause of you guys recommending her, and her full queue.  I always wanted a pet reading and my cat has not been quite well, anyway, she did connected with the energy, but what annoyed me a bit, is that she was talking so fast and she was repeating the same thing over and over, as if she wanted to keep me on the phone, I barely could squeeze in the next question about career, but here she said I am on the right path, she didn't tell me anything that I didn't know  :-\ and kept on repeating over and over the same thing again. Long story short I still rather call Jacqueline at $7.5 a min, and get my info said once in a short time.

Offline Kareena

« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2011, 01:36:05 AM »
I do not know about Demi, but this has been my experience with new hyped up psychics. I always wondered why is that  I do not have the same experience as others who raved about new psychics, I have been disappointed so many times. Except for few ones  I find after the excitement wears off the new psychics are not that booked up and are easier to get hold of. It was the same deal with Natalie and CP promoted her to no end, posted lots of cute pics also of Mona by the way and some other younger psychics in order to lure the young people I do not think it worked though.  I am sticking to my tried and tested ones.

I do not understand the full queues for Red, Liam, Dave and Gina Rose for that matter at such high rates. I bet most of their customers are first time callers on CP who think this top rate really means these people can pull heaven down for them, and the rest are their devoted clients. I have seen a testimonial on Liam by a guy who claimed he talks to Liam every morning and he gets up early to get in the queue. Can you imagine that? I do not understand about Red particularly, if anyone has read her columns her advice is always general and hardly any predictions ever. CP promotes her too for some odd reason. I can assure you if these people were so good they would not be on CP with regular hours over the week. I do not know how much percentage they get now for longest time possible many were in $5 range and that means were making at the most $1 a minute.

And none of these top rate psychics ever been on television or radio. Some average ones have been so off the mark for me I can't believe they are still on CP. I would say Lori, Mercedes, Judith and some more were so wrong that I cannot begin to tell you.

My local well known psychics are booked up to six months in advance and some are over $120 an hour, one is by donation although there is suggested amount and no one is lower than $60. These rates are going back four - six years. Some of the well known ones mostly mediums who have written books are booked months in advance and charge couple of hundred if not more by the hour.

Seriously, after spending $$$$'s I have to say one is better off spending all that cash on self-empowerment and education and traveling than spending money  for predictions. The downside is you learn this after you have burned some dough through this learning curve. I guess it is all a part of plan. Psychics can't live with them, can't live without them.

By the way has anyone heard of the Celebrity psychic line? I know a couple of CP psychics who read on it and I was told the rates are same except it is another business. Randall said he had read for Britney this was right after her big meltdown the shaven head stuff you know. She did get her life together after that, do not know if it was Randall's guidance.  I wonder how busy does it get on the Celebrity psychic line, seems like it is a unlisted number. And how do you know if it is a celebrity. That reminds me in her new book Tina Brown mentions her psychic Carole Dryer.

sammiepoo

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2011, 02:26:49 AM »
I have only had two or three psychics on CP that have made predictions that have come true, they are Eden, Jacqueline and Chloe! The rest have been off a bit. I was planning on trying Demy but I dont know if I will or not we will see!

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2011, 03:10:00 AM »
Libra - major bummer. I hate when you spend the $$ to try someone new and they just don't work out. You could ask for your $$ back. I've only done it once but it felt good - empowering almost.

sammiepoo

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2011, 03:30:31 AM »
Do it and you need to do it within the first 3 days I have had to do it a couple of times! I hope it works out for you Libra

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2011, 03:33:34 AM »
Maybe it's a ploy to upsell the newbies.  I find it 'odd' that this Demi woman is already booked full.  She has maybe 1 testimonial and even if people from our board is reading with her, there is NO WAY that it would make up her queue until NEXT WEEK!!!  It just doesn't make sense.  Maybe i'm having a hard time trusting CPs......i'm still waiting on my predictions from everybody.

PT, i just hope by the time Jacqueline's prediction for me comes to true.....i still want him back lol.  Lately....i've been wondering all the shit he did.....and it helps  8)

Libra, ask to get your money back!!! You can do that!!!!!  Although i think the customer service people said you can only get full money back once a month...and it has to be within 72hrs of your reading......

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2011, 03:36:40 AM »
Astrid was terrible for me. I hung up after 2 minutes. Not good. Not even a little bit good.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2011, 03:42:59 AM »
You can try Bailey.  I read with her with my situation and she pegged me for June 1 till June 15......(funny how it resides in the eclipses...).  Fallon is also really good.......she doesn't give you BS....and actually suggest what you should do and gives you advice.  She pegged me for next 3-4 weeks for his return.  Well, i've entered the 3rd week so we shall see.  They are both 3.50 and 4.00 so it's worth a try.  In terms of predictions though, i'm still waiting......

sammiepoo

« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2011, 03:44:02 AM »
Wow! I was wondering that today too because for about an hour Jacqueline was avalable and I thought that was very strange because usually she has 3 or 4 ppl in her que and I thought how is Demi so popular she has only been their a week and she only has 3 testimonels not enough to make  someone popular. I dont trust the biggest portion of people at CP their is one rep named Rockie that I like she is always kind and helpful and their  are three or four that are nice that I have talked to. I am staying with Jacqueline because she has been the most accurate for me and I am going to read with Eden.

anything