Author Topic: New Psychic on California Psychics  (Read 35387 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: New Psychic on California Psychics
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2011, 11:31:42 PM »
Tippy,

I would definitely call her back if things did not progress the way she has predicted. For me, I have had the best readings (on CP) with: Uli, Ciarra, and Venus. I also have a spiritual advisor, whom I see frequently. She is a local psychic and has been the best for me. The reason I started branching out was for a second opinion and when I couldn't get in with her and needed something quicker/instantly gratifying. I really thought Demi was a wealth of information and will read with her again if anything changes course. Please let me know how any of your experiences go with her.

positivethoughts

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2011, 11:33:31 PM »
PLL - is she quick or do you need time with her?

sammiepoo

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2011, 11:36:26 PM »
I cant wait to read with her I hope I get in next week :)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2011, 11:37:59 PM »
I think she could definitely be quick, but I spoke with her for 30 minutes. I'm incredibly detailed with my questions, and usually have follow up hypothetical questions, as I know how important and how much freewill plays into everything. I usually want to know about a couple different scenarios. I could have probably been done with a regular reading in 10-15 minutes.

sammiepoo

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2011, 11:41:18 PM »
Okay wow! Thats not bad :)

positivethoughts

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2011, 01:29:10 AM »
PLL - I just started asking scenario questions - like what if I did this, or didn't do that. It is interesting and sometimes I'm surprised by the answers. But for $3.50, it is worth getting as much as you can out of her before the rate goes up. I don't know who else said it but I find it interesting that she literally doesn't have testimonials yet everyone knows about her already. We are all on a mission!! lol

sammiepoo

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2011, 01:33:04 AM »
I agree she is has only been their like a week but yet she appears to be the most popular one :) Maybe I need to start asking scenario questions

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2011, 01:55:59 AM »
WOW, i've been gone for a day and this new reader's gone viral on our forum board LOL  Too bad i'm not going to read with CP again....otherwise i might call her as well but i think i'm done with CP.  I got recommended to a local psychic that's really really good.  My friend was recommended by her boss so she must be really good.  BUT, i might not read with her till end of next month....no monies :( 

I did however, read with Arlene from Ellen's website on her blogtalkradio.....anyone read with her before??  After listening to her calls on air....she does tell people to let go, he aint coming back etc......in my case....she said this 'love affair' aint over yet in fact, he's coming back in June BUT we will break up again and it's gonna be shaky and see us done for good by the end of the year.  She also told me that a new dude is coming in Fall.....well, we shall see~

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2011, 02:06:08 AM »
positivethoughts -

Isn't that weird that everyone already knows about her? How does everyone know? I don't get it?

sammiepoo

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2011, 02:11:41 AM »
Me neither I dont know I just saw the thing yesterday! I dont understand. Coco, I dont know if I am going to read with CP again but I will try Demi, and thats it, then I am done with CP

sammiepoo

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2011, 02:13:47 AM »
I am tired of wasting my money when I can find something else to do with it or save it :) I am interested in one reading with Demi and we will see how it goes :)

sammiepoo

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2011, 02:17:06 AM »
Hey guys I just started classes and I am finally at the top of the food chain again :) I am a senior

positivethoughts

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2011, 10:39:43 AM »
PLL - I agree. I guess people watch the que's?? I remember Michelle was booked solid too until her rates went up.

Offline positive

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2011, 10:44:31 AM »
i have an appt with demi....i will let you know how is goes.

positivethoughts

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2011, 12:25:16 PM »
Yeay positive. Is it today? Can't wait to hear.