Author Topic: New Psychic on California Psychics  (Read 35358 times)

Offline Bridgee

Re: New Psychic on California Psychics
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2011, 04:31:41 PM »
Just another footnote:  When I spoke to the CP rep before talking to Demi they told me that a lot of people that read with Demi called the CP reps after they had spoken to Demi and told them that she was comparable (and in a lot of cases better than) Uli and Miriam.  I have read with both Uli and Miriam and have to say Demi was better for me.

Bridgee

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2011, 05:09:12 PM »
Bridgee

I have read with Uli (who I think is fantastic - and picked up on my entire LIFE without being told anything) but have not read with Miriam. What is your experience with her?

I am going to read with Demi in about an hour. Can't wait to check her out. I spoke with the CP rep last night and asked her if she had read with her and what was going on, and she said she has no idea - she is literally that amazing, she can't even get into Demi's queue, and she heard she's better than Uli. So, I am pretty excited. Couldn't have come at a better time!

sammiepoo

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2011, 06:20:48 PM »
I dont think you are crazy at all Bridgee

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2011, 08:32:25 PM »
Hi everyone and welcome Cheetah!

I just want to add here because I have been reading on CP for about 6 years and I have read with many and read with Miriam quite frequently until she was on a medical leave or something for almost a year.

First as far as Red, I only read with her 3 times I don't know whatever compelled me to continue after the first but I always kind of feel well maybe give a 2nd shot especially with her reputation.  I might as well have been doing the reading myself.  It was worthless to me and not one single thing she ever told me was accurate or came to fruition.

As far as Miriam, I feel she is excellent and above the average psychically.  She was great with very detailed things of what was currently going on and even to the point of telling me about a move and what the apartment was going to look like etc....not for me but for when I saw he was planning on moving.  She also told me the new girl would rarely be there because she did not drive and he was always having to drive her around....that was true...so details like that.  As far as predicting bigger things though and I guess timing you can say she was off the mark.

Uli is absolutely astounding.  She has predicted and told me things no way the average psychic could ever tell you.  She predicted things way ahead of time for me including while everyone told me that my company that was in a financial bind and reorganizing it seemed every 6 months and it seemed my job was very safe exactly a year ahead of time she said to me I want you to start to plan to exit them because in March of next year they will exit you.....that happened.  She told me a year ahead.  That's just the tip of it.  She's big time the real deal.

Just wanted to add some input.  Hope everyone is enjoying and had some fun this holiday weekend!

sammiepoo

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2011, 09:10:57 PM »
thank you that helps aef I am glad that Uli was accurate for you I havnt tried her makes me want to try her

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2011, 09:21:57 PM »
Liz:

I can't wait to hear what your thoughts are about Demi.  I think you will like her a lot.

Bridgee

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2011, 09:30:33 PM »
Hi everyone...tippy here. Meeee toooo liz..omg, I have not seen anything like this gal Demi...I have been watching her que since I heard her name mentioned here yesterda...its like a cattle cal to her...I wonder if she feels overwhelmed by all of this!  I am very psyched to get into her que somehow this week...i am very excited...scared..but hopeful as to what she may say. Liz...plz give us a rundown as soon as you can..I hope ur reading was good...hope ur feeling ok. Love, tippy xo

sammiepoo

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2011, 09:31:51 PM »
Yes definately let us know liz I cant wait to talk to her when I can :) I bet she does feel a little overwhelmed but hey she will be on the top in no time :)

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2011, 09:36:17 PM »
Hi Tippy:

I read with Demi and she is very encouraging and very kind.

My impression is that she is doing these readings to help people and to empower those she reads for.  You will see what I mean.

I am very confident this will be a positive experience for you.

Bridgee

sammiepoo

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2011, 09:42:19 PM »
Thank you Bridgee I cant wait to get to read with her :)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2011, 10:09:13 PM »
Hi guys!!! Okay, I read with Demi and she is seriously fantastic. She knew the feelings of me, my ex, etc - when we broke up, and now, better than your average reader on CP. She will ask you for basic information so she can make sure she's reading the correct energy - and then she is just off. She is definitely very encouraging and I don't believe she would give incorrect information in order to make you feel happy/better about a situation - she will just try to give you a reading, which will help you on the right path. She nailed my ex boyfriend's personality, issues, feelings for me, feelings in regard to us, etc. She also gave me helpful tips, which should help the situation overall. She is really, really good. I have read with tons and tons of psychics, most of them on CP, and I feel as though her assesment of my situation was correct, and the reading was helpful and empowering. I am not sure where her sudden popularity has come from, but she is very good. Of course I cannot comment on predictions, but she did say things, which were very similar to Uli. I would definitely recommend reading with her while her rate is as low as it is.

sammiepoo

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2011, 10:17:20 PM »
Okay now I am going to have to get in her Que :)

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2011, 10:34:39 PM »
Thank you liz...do you feel like you would call her back again...like she could become your favorite reader or do you still feel more comforatable with someone else? How long did your conversation last? I know what you mean, her popularity is just thru the roof...I wonder what all of the other psychics are thinking...probably like...what the heck??? Anyway, I'm glad you are ok and the reading was positive...we will all have to get into that que...somehow, someway. Take care, have a good evening...hey, don't know if anyone watches vh1...premier of Single Ladies on tonight...looks good. Xo, tippy.

sammiepoo

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2011, 10:42:02 PM »
The more everyone talks about Demi the more anxious I am to have a reading with her I am full of life and cant wait to have one where I can ask her what all the problems are with Elvin I need to know whats going on, not just that the two of us are going to get back together :)

sammiepoo

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2011, 10:42:28 PM »
I need to know what I need to be doing :)

anything