Author Topic: Karma Warrior  (Read 24337 times)

Offline peppie

Re: Karma Warrior
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2017, 01:44:46 AM »
anyone have updates?

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2018, 06:14:26 PM »
 He has been one of my favorites for years now. I didnt call for a bit and recently called because i met someone new. This new person seemed to be very into me and i called Gary excited about what he'd see for me and this guy...well...he said he sees the good fun energy for a bit.He said the guy seemed a little distant but things will get much closer between us.BUT about a month down the line things will shift and he will be withdrawn fully.
The reality: things were good.We talked a lot in the beginning.but we didnt see each other in person much.Then he started to see me all the time.Sure enough about a month into that he told me him and his ex were thinking of working things out.
Gary did say that a couple months later the guy would come back into my life trying to bring the relationship back. I haven't gotten that far yet into the timeframe so maybe it will happen. He is usually very good with the new ppl i ask about

Offline whskers

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2018, 12:32:15 AM »
I love Gary! But I mostly use him as an empath 😊

Offline Jeastyle

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2018, 06:45:39 AM »
I read with him recently.. You guys are right, he is very straightforward. Doesn’t sugarcoat anything at all. Definately gave me a reality check.

Does anyone know how good he is with timelines? Someone here mentioned he usully reads out up to 90 days which is what he did for me, but I actually wasn’t too curious about after that anyways.

His prediction to come was 10 days to 2 weeks so ill have to wait it out patiently. This damn waiting game is killing me!!

I do like how blunt he is though, he was also very caring of the situation and gave advice from a man’s perspective which I also wanted.He also gave me instructions of how I could make the situation better.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2018, 03:19:32 AM »
I'm a little confused about some of the reviews here. Some say he is good and is a straight shooter. Does this equate to he is good with past present or predictions? Because many readers are good with past and present, since there is already a roadmap or photograph to what has already happened. Has everyone who has posted only read with him about love...how is he with career? Also, does being a straight shooter mean yes and no answers because someone said he isn't very detailed. So what is he giving where people are saying he is good?

His five listings range from $2.5 pm to $8, which means he is affordable. That's a plus.

Offline whskers

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2018, 01:04:21 PM »
I like calling Gary. His price is so cheap and good for just asking thoughts and feelings of someone if I’m curious. But I feel that the last time I called him, he didn’t connect well. This happened on a different instance last year but after that he got better. I only spend $10 on him but when he doesn’t connect, it’s disapponting. I never trust his predictions though. Only for empath.

Offline peppie

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2018, 03:54:05 PM »
he pretty much sucks. he flipflopped and he has a bad attitude. it's like he is belligerent in readings. also, predictions were wrong.

to summarize:

1) he's nasty
2) his predictions were wrong
3) he refuses to answer your questions
4) he'll veer to the negative so you'll feel bad when you hang up

why anyone would call him is beyond me.

Offline montauk

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2018, 04:58:55 AM »
I read with KarmaWarrior in April for the 1st time. For me, he had been accurate on the general direction of where the situation was headed, although he said next few weeks where it was more like next few months.

I did like how he was able to explain things like poi's behavior and emotions from a guy's perspective, which is very helpful and accurate when I interact with poi... like the fragility of a guy's ego etc..

Offline peppie

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2019, 09:32:12 PM »
Hardly anything he told me would happen did. This is a year in retrospect.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2019, 10:29:29 PM »
Nothing he predicted happened for me

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2019, 12:31:32 AM »
Nothing he said panned out unfortunately

Offline montauk

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2019, 01:51:05 AM »
once i asked him for a forecast with poi in the next coming months, he basically said everything will be peachy and lovey-dovey, and things will get more serious in Nov, it turns out no contact from poi for the coming months lmao, BUT we did start talking again in NOV... so thats something i guess :-\ :-\

Offline peppie

« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2019, 05:37:25 AM »
no no no. i don't think it is. sometimes we want to believe someone is right so we can call someone back but in reality they really just suck. based upon what you described, i don't think that he gets credit for being right.

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2020, 08:02:02 AM »
Started blurting Negative things before I could even ask my question. 3 days prior to the that he was saying great things about the same guy. 🤔

Offline Joy

« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2020, 10:33:54 PM »
I wonder if he is man-hater... ;D LOL! But I have to say that he may be right. I didn't ask for predictions or timing. I barely managed to start my question and he gave me a lot of info. Wasn't positive sugary picture, I can tell you that. I may like my POI but KW sure doesn't    lolz  ;D ;D

anything