Author Topic: Karma Warrior  (Read 24020 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: Karma Warrior
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2017, 09:25:31 PM »
I used to read with him. His reading changed though pretty quickly which bugged me. He also seemed to try to drag out the phone call. I dunno about him.

His readings haven't changed with me. He doesn't remember our prior calls. I call once a month. He also ever seemed to drag out the call, I've always had the opposite where he doesn't try to drag it out.

Offline candy1

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2017, 07:44:21 PM »
any updates?  I just read with him and not really entirely sure what to think?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2017, 07:46:27 PM »
any updates?  I just read with him and not really entirely sure what to think?

I think I might of tried him months ago when this thread first popped up.  I don't remember the reading much which means nothing special.  I do remember being confused too.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2017, 07:46:49 PM »
I used to read a lot with him years ago. He was completely off back then. None of his predictions happened.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2017, 11:02:06 PM »
He's not a details reader but what he says does happen. I figured that out after months of reading with him and others and then going back to notes and realizing it. Plus also he doesn't normally get timeframes. But if he gets a #, it's usually on point. I use him and QoC as my go to's, as well as irishDonna occasionally because her timeframes are spot on.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2017, 01:25:32 AM »
I read with him a while ago. His timeframe and predictions didn't pan out and the second time I called him his reading changed and was really confusing.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2017, 05:33:37 PM »
I wonder if he can predict a break up

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2017, 05:47:16 PM »
I wonder if he can predict a break up

With you? He may depending on thbe circumstances. He and QoC warned me about something and that it could and were correct.

Offline peppie

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2017, 11:39:53 PM »
He was accurate on a few for me. Anyone have any updates?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2017, 08:10:54 PM »
When I use to read with him he was real rude and direct but I guess things in my situation have changed and he was more polite and actually positive about my situation. He’s giving me tips on how to get what I want. He was horrible to read with but I hated he was right. That’s why I kept calling back. He ended being wrong about something so I stopped calling. But I decided to call him back one day after not calling for months and that’s when he was positive.

Offline peppie

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2017, 09:54:18 PM »
so you think he's good?

anyone else have testimonials? sorry baypark.... pleaes don't judge i'm still trying to disengage...

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2017, 06:15:27 PM »
I've read with him for years now. He definitely a straight shooter and not a detail guy. I've called him plenty when I've met a new person and want to know where things would go...Some examples:
There was a time years ago I was seeing this guy long distance.I called to ask in general how things would turn out between us.He picked up travel but said it would be cancelled.He said the person would be bad with communication and it was not a relationship he seen lasting. I hadn't told him but I had planned a trip to see this person and was days away from booking the expensive ticket...The guy just stopped talking to me.I didn't go on the trip. The POI ended up speaking to me weeks later and saying he had gotten nervous about me coming because he had been seeing someone else.
There have been at least 3 other new guys i called about during my dating stage and he would outright say,"no,I don't see this going anywhere"... And those relationships were a flop.
There was a person I dated for about a year and we had a huge falling out. Thought the person was done speaking to me.I called Gary and he told me within the next couple months we would reconnect and he would be like a brand new guy BUT I have to watch out because a few months down the line he would have other motives.He was soooo right. I took the guy back into my life and he was awesome.Few months later he was a monster.
I still read with him but not often because I don't have the booming love life as I did before. He seems to look into only about 30-90 days out for readings. If you want him to look further down the year just ask. He's had his moments with me where he might not be in a good mood but for the most part he's a pretty good outcome reader imo

Offline peppie

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2017, 07:28:04 PM »
I've read with him for years now. He definitely a straight shooter and not a detail guy. I've called him plenty when I've met a new person and want to know where things would go...Some examples:
There was a time years ago I was seeing this guy long distance.I called to ask in general how things would turn out between us.He picked up travel but said it would be cancelled.He said the person would be bad with communication and it was not a relationship he seen lasting. I hadn't told him but I had planned a trip to see this person and was days away from booking the expensive ticket...The guy just stopped talking to me.I didn't go on the trip. The POI ended up speaking to me weeks later and saying he had gotten nervous about me coming because he had been seeing someone else.
There have been at least 3 other new guys i called about during my dating stage and he would outright say,"no,I don't see this going anywhere"... And those relationships were a flop.
There was a person I dated for about a year and we had a huge falling out. Thought the person was done speaking to me.I called Gary and he told me within the next couple months we would reconnect and he would be like a brand new guy BUT I have to watch out because a few months down the line he would have other motives.He was soooo right. I took the guy back into my life and he was awesome.Few months later he was a monster.
I still read with him but not often because I don't have the booming love life as I did before. He seems to look into only about 30-90 days out for readings. If you want him to look further down the year just ask. He's had his moments with me where he might not be in a good mood but for the most part he's a pretty good outcome reader imo

thanks. karma warrior saw not good things with the current guy. i do like him. he's kinda crabby. it's good though because he wont' let you waste your money because he gets sick of talking to you haha.

Offline Kate

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2017, 09:37:52 PM »
so you think he's good?

anyone else have testimonials? sorry baypark.... pleaes don't judge i'm still trying to disengage...

I spoke to him around 2 months ago and he was wrong at the time.. he sounded very confident however and so I was relieved when he gave me the reading, but very upset when what he forecast did not happen.. 

Offline peppie

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2017, 10:59:52 PM »
was it a positive reading? i take yes?

anything