Author Topic: Karma Warrior  (Read 24015 times)

Offline Jjj

Karma Warrior
« on: November 14, 2016, 06:41:47 PM »
I saw there was no topic discussion for him. Has anyone had experiences with him recently or even a few years ago?

Offline Baypark1

Re: Karma Warrior
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 03:06:28 PM »
I spoke with him a few times. First time he said one month, romantic level etc. 2nd time we weren't going anowhere and staying friends.  When I call a reader a 2nd time, I always act like I haven't spoken to them before and they usually don't remember me.  It shows me if they're bullcrap or not.   This guy was bullcrap because an outcome can't really change like that in a 5 day period.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 03:37:23 PM »
He didn't read tarot with me. He just starting talking.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 03:43:18 PM »
He asked me questions. Just how long we were apart and why we broke up. I gave him very little info.
He didn't feed me a fairytale, he said we will be back together but this is all a process. Like he saw it taking months!

stargazer

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 09:35:42 PM »
Sigh   Im having a hard time believing any reading these days until i see progress- and it just drives me more n more for reassurance.  Anyhow, they probably are rite. I like Keisha 's track record.... Maybe hit her up again. Maybe I should save more and spend less? Progress will be nice.

yeah its hard to believe anything when there's no progress, but try not to be too attached to the outcome or have expectations. time goes by faster if you're distracted by something else and not focused on the situation that isn't progressing.

Rediska

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 12:31:06 AM »
Sigh   Im having a hard time believing any reading these days until i see progress- and it just drives me more n more for reassurance.  Anyhow, they probably are rite. I like Keisha 's track record.... Maybe hit her up again. Maybe I should save more and spend less? Progress will be nice.

yeah its hard to believe anything when there's no progress, but try not to be too attached to the outcome or have expectations. time goes by faster if you're distracted by something else and not focused on the situation that isn't progressing.

Yes! This time x100. Especially the expectations part.

Offline peppie

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2017, 09:19:32 AM »
the guy was rude on a few times that I called (not always). his predictions were confusing and didn't really make sense ... i don't even know what he predicted to this day. so yeah, i won't be calling him back.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 12:17:40 AM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 07:04:25 PM »
So I gave this reader a try two and a half weeks ago as I was just looking for a reading from a male reader and I couldn't decide on who to use.  I asked a specific question about me and POI - one of the first things he picked up was that I'd be happier in 10 days.  So, I took that as I would get communication from POI in 10 days.  I didn't get contact from POI in 10 days, but I was happier on the 10th day because I got a great job offer on the 10th day lol  I had only asked him other than that when we would be in a relationship again and he gave me some days out, so I'm not sure what to think about him.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2017, 04:15:07 AM »
This reader has been super accurate for me. I asked if the POI would get a job in town because it seemed like all the opportunities were out of state. He said they would get a job in town and they did. I asked if POI was going to leave current job soon because it appeared they were, he said they would be there another 30 days at least and that was true too.

Offline njlady

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2017, 01:23:52 AM »
I called him a couple of months ago and he told me that the person I was asking about was unreliable and the whole situation wasn't going to be a good fit for me.  He was right. 

He doesn't fill in the blanks, tell you happy stories, or insert his personal slant into what he gets..  He just says what he sees in the cards in a matter of fact way.  He's also smart. 

I've only called him once, but I will probably call him again sometime down the line.  I'm not making any calls right now.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2017, 01:31:32 AM »
I called him a couple of months ago and he told me that the person I was asking about was unreliable and the whole situation wasn't going to be a good fit for me.  He was right. 

He doesn't fill in the blanks, tell you happy stories, or insert his personal slant into what he gets..  He just says what he sees in the cards in a matter of fact way.  He's also smart. 

I've only called him once, but I will probably call him again sometime down the line.  I'm not making any calls right now.

He gave me timeline of a couple of months down the road for romantic but he did say he couldn't tell if there would be commitment because I may walk away, but that the option would be there if I wanted if. I should've asked specifically for communication but I didn't. But I thought it was impressive he got me being happier in 10 days because I've been thrown a lot this year and it's been a rough year and it's been months, at the very least, since I've been happy. It's a start.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2017, 09:48:25 PM »
This guy is a bit harsh, but he is a really good reader. He was pretty good with present and future.

Offline whskers

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2017, 06:11:08 PM »
I read with him last Tuesday.  My POI was going on internal travel (he left Thursday) and Gary saw that he was leaving.  He said, he's going out of town soon doesn't he?  So i think he is very accurate.  He saw a lot of situation around the travel that i am aware of. We will see about prediction.  I think he is good but i don't think i will be calling him back for another month.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2017, 08:45:28 PM »
I used to read with him. His reading changed though pretty quickly which bugged me. He also seemed to try to drag out the phone call. I dunno about him.

anything