Author Topic: My Californiapsychic.com "dream team" and positive outcome... YES it's possible!  (Read 10050 times)

Offline shezadreamer

So I found this sight and have been reading through a lot of very similar stories from a lot of different people. I have fortunately not had any experiences like a lot or most others with the CP site. Here is what my experience has been like since last December (2015)... ( This will probably be very long, so I apologize in advance!)
I originally called and was directed to SNOW for my first reading/experience with CP. She was right on with her predictions that the man in question was not who I would end up with and that we would only ever be friends.... Stated that I would be meeting someone new in the first quarter of the new year....
First date with new man 1/28/16....
I then began reading with TEAGAN who is the absolute sweetest thing ever!! She told me that this new guy and myself had a lot ahead of us and knew without me telling her what was going on in his life (he was in the process of going through a horrible divorce) She knew how many kids he had, what their names were as well as my kids and their names without me telling her anything. Her connection with my grandmother who had just passed away was/is also AMAZING... She told me things about my grandmother or from my grandmother rather, that no one else would have had any way of knowing....
She didn't sugar coat anything, didn't tell me what i wanted to hear (on many occasions) and told me that I would be meeting someone else and end up having a decision to make.
Insert new man 5/8/16... (Teagan also got this guys name right too)
Spent three months with this man then randomly seen previously mentioned man's car in a parking lot of where he worked. At this point I hadn't seen him or talked to him since May. And in case you're wondering, the decision I made was to try and work things out with this guy and I let the other guy go. ABRIELLE had also told me that I would have a decision to make in August and 8/8/16 was the day!
At this point, Teagan was very difficult to get a hold of (she was working 3 jobs which proves they don't really make what they should be making) so I began reading with RIKA. Let me tell you, she might be $10 a minute, but if I had to I would pay her $20 a minute!!! She connects with my late father the most. She said my dad knew I needed a sign that him and this guys angels were working on "us"... she kept mentioning a grocery store across from his work. I kept saying there wasn't a store and then realized there was. I happened to be sitting in the parking lot of said store about a week later when my guy walked right past my car. I was so shocked and stunned that I couldn't even get out of my car to say anything to him. The next time I called her she explained in detail what had happened without  me even telling her. Long story short here, I eventually went into my guys work and we reconnected exactly as she said we would (which made NO sense at the time). I still read with Rika every once in awhile when I want advise from my dad or need to know something about the house that I inherited from him (everything so far has been spot on with that too).
I am now reading with DEVYN. I KNOW I KNOW, they just keep getting more expensive. At $13 per minute I definitely don't get to talk to her as much as I like BUT I like that she doesn't sugar coat ANYTHING and tells it how it is even if it's not what I want to hear. She holds things back from me so I don't "push" them away, which is fine. When I call to tell her something has happened (good or bad) she tells me what happened before I can say a word. At this point this guy and I are still talking, everything these three have told me has come to pass, maybe not on exact dates, but it has ALL happened. I have noticed that when I would be told a date, the more I anticipated it, it wouldn't happen. If I kept my mind clear and did my own thing and didn't think about it... It WOULD happen. You are perfectly capable of deciding whether or not these predictions come to pass!! It took me a lot of time and money to figure that out, but once I did and started seeing things come to pass I understood what RIKA had told me was true (yet again). I'm currently waiting for Devyn's latest prediction to come to pass, I slowed it down myself by anticipating what I thought it was as she wouldn't tell me exactly what it was cause she didn't want this to happen. However I got impatient and called someone else and found out... sometimes it's best to leave well enough alone and not know. Bottom line I guess, is that NOT all CP psychics are frauds, try to keep you on the phone to get more money, or lie to you. I have had nothing but positive experiences with these three psychics. There were A TON of them that I wasted so much money on that I wish I hadn't, but you live and learn. You know when you find someone you connect to and I guess I was lucky enough to find three (Abrielle was great too, but I'm personally more comfortable with the others). I am also very open to good or bad information as well as the paranormal and the other side. If you go into a reading with negative thoughts or feelings, it's very unlikely that they will be able to get a good read on you. Be positive, relax and just enjoy it. 
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 04:08:20 PM by shezadreamer »

Offline shezadreamer

I couldn't agree with you more X!! I bet I can guess which one I mentioned did the "fairy tale" thing lol... You just have to be so mindful of what you're being told and I as you have have grown intuitive of when i'm being bs'd and just hang up or call them out on it. I definitely don't call like I used to (thank goodness!!!) There's never been a question of whether or not this guy and I were over. I knew he was going through a lot and decided to do my own thing and was lead by someone/somewhere right back to him and now it's just one day at a time like it would be with anyone else. But I agree, if you feel it's over, it's over, and it's weird to me that I've never had anyone tell me he'd  be right back, I see so many people say this... I was told exactly what was going to happen and it did, from spending the time apart and then reconnecting to where we are today.

Offline shezadreamer

X, I tried to send a private message (actually 2) but i'm not sure if they went through. They're not showing in my sent messages. I'm new to this site and not real familiar on how the private messages work.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
Yes, there is... After you finish your message there is a little box on the. On the bottom  left hand corner that you have to check to save a copy of message sent.

Rediska

Can you share here which one gave you a fairy tale? I was going to look into some of these, but don't want a fairy tale!

I would stay away from that website but the people that gave me a fairytale reading were Naveah and Abrielle. The best one on that site that does not spin fairy tales is Jeremiah but he isn't good with timing. Nevada (don't confuse with Naveah) also doesn't spin fairytales. Edie doesn't either.

Offline Lovetodance01

I also want to add that I'm seeing some predictions from two CP readers finally unfold! Dominique and Jeremiah are my CP dream team lol. Dominique connects in a way hardly any psychic has been able to connect with me and her timeline was only off by a month. (the only other person whom I clicked with in this manner is Aries Intuition from KEEN).  Jeremiah is also amazing.  He is ethical, doesn't spin fairy tales, describes people to an exact science and how they are going to behave down to a T.  The only thing is that his timing is really off.  I feel like he often sees way into the future and thinks they are happening around the corner. In my case, it was a 4 month delay in time frame, as he saw things really happening in August and we are in December.   
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 02:37:50 AM by Lovetodance01 »

Rediska

I also want to add that I'm seeing some predictions from two CP readers finally unfold! Dominique and Jeremiah are my CP dream team lol. Dominique connects in a way hardly any psychic has been able to connect with me and her timeline was only off by a month. (the only other person whom I clicked with in this manner is Aries Intuition from KEEN).  Jeremiah is also amazing.  He is ethical, doesn't spin fairy tales, describes people to an exact science and how they are going to behave down to a T.  The only thing is that his timing is really off.  I feel like he often sees way into the future and thinks they are happening around the corner. In my case, it was a 4 month delay in time frame, as he saw things really happening in August and we are in December.

Girrrrlll I love Jeremiah! Yes to him!!! I agree his timing sucks but yes he sees far into the future. I fed him no info and he picked up the third party in seconds. He is scary accurate. I trust him like no one else's business. The prediction hasn't come to fruition yet but he is the ONLY psychic that gives me hope. And yeah, homeboy does not spin fairytales. It's a shame his que isn't booked like others. I feel like most people are comfortable with female psychics.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 02:59:38 AM by Rediska »

Offline Lovetodance01

Hi Rediska! I'm so glad you have also had a positive experience with him. He is officially a top contender in my book. I was super skeptical at first since predictions took so long to manifest and these are big predictions mind you. We had our reading in April, his prediction was supposed to take place in August but it is taking place now. I'm happy to announce that me and my significant other decided to give it another shot. I was hesitant at first but in the past week he has really convinced me he is ready to make it right! So yay.. Happy Holidays to all
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 04:32:00 PM by Lovetodance01 »

Rediska

Hi Rediska! I'm so glad you have also had a positive experience with him. He is officially a top contender in my book. I was super skeptical at first since predictions took so long to manifest and these are big predictions mind you. We had our reading in April, his prediction was supposed to take place in August but it is taking place now. I'm happy to announce that me and my significant other decided to give it another shot. I was hesitant at first but in the past week he has really convinced me he is ready to make it right! So yay.. Happy Holidays to all

Do you want to guess how I found about him?

anything