Author Topic: Psychics whom have worked for me! And those whom have not...  (Read 46288 times)

Offline Candy

Re: Psychics whom have worked for me! And those whom have not...
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2018, 10:42:55 PM »
Thanks for sharing your experiences with Miss Marla. I read with her recently, and I'm really on the fence with her. I asked about a guy I'm interested in, and she first said there's no movement (which is true because we've been a little distant lately). She then insisted that he's so slow that I will meet someone else and get married before he comes back around. That seems a little crazy because I'm not seeing anyone else right now, and I would think it takes some time to get to know someone before jumping into marriage. I've been divorced once before, so the idea of getting married quickly after meeting someone is not realistic. When I pressed her on details, she changed her tune and said he'll step up, and we'll be together. So I'm not sure if she changed her reading because I questioned her reading, or if she just gave two options -- he will come back but after another person comes along or he will come back and we will be together. If she gives two options then it defeats the purpose of getting a reading.

Offline Eagertolearn

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2021, 12:35:50 AM »
Agree do not waste money on Eli Casey  He is expensive , garbled, cannot understand and gives no worthwhile info    Can not understand for the world how he got good reviews.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2023, 01:45:06 PM »
Does anybody else have experience with Miss Marla?

She was not accurate for me. Was very adamant about a prediction that never materialized.

I recently read with this lady and had a bad experience. She started with asking me when was the last time POI and I spoke. Off to a bad start when you need this info, imo. Then proceeds to tell me that he has a blonde lady he is involved with (which seems to be her go-to line from reading other peoples comments). Without getting too personal or putting my info out there, this person is absolutely not interested in blondes nor does he have blondes around him. I told her after that comment that he does deal with the mother of his child often as she tends to make his life difficult. Marla asks me, "does she have blonde hair?" I tell her no, that we both have dark hair. She quickly states "well right, I do see her too... but this blonde girl is something else entirely dear".  ::) Aside from this, nothing she says resonated and is completely opposite of Qoc, Kisha and so many others. This was a good reminder why some people have a good track records and others do not.

Offline anniestuff08

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2024, 11:50:52 PM »
 :o

anything