Author Topic: Psychics whom have worked for me! And those whom have not...  (Read 46291 times)

Offline anna81

Psychics whom have worked for me! And those whom have not...
« on: October 31, 2016, 01:11:30 AM »
THE GOOD:
Annie Heaven: read the situation correctly without feeding information. Then when on to answer every question I had without me asking in under 2mins. I had the questions written. She knew without me saying.
Queen of Cups 18: spot on
ANGEL HANNAH: good
Star 4you: predictions happened
Mystic Gwen: predictions happened. Always ask what cards she is pulling and do your own research. I use biddy.
Anandas Word: I was in love with her for over a year. She helped me not waste time on the wrong men. Predictions happened but with one guy...she told me the relationship would be infinite...7mos of me calling her only to find out he wasn't even attracted to me. He was only using me.
Psychic Love Spy Violet: spot on and accurate
Readings by Teri: good with tarot
Ruby Jane Star: very good. Gave no info...knew everything.
Miss Marla: this woman is the real deal!! She is always right and predicted many things correctly!

On the Fence:
Scott Angel
Universal Insights 777
dollwitch
Psychic Medium James
Lollie5555
psychicreader19622: very, very, very nice man! VERY compassionate. Will email you back to reassure you! He brought me to tears...because I wanted his words to be correct. He knew exactly what my heart wanted to hear.
Twin Flame Love Guide
AngelicChannel
Berta76
Joanna Moon: got one for sure prediction right!
CLEAR SPIRIT INTUITIVE
Shoushan

The HORRIBLE:
MelodyMarie: told me the opposite of everything the guy I like told me. It hurt me because yes... I'd love for her to be right but there is no way she is...but if she magically turns out to be correct... I will put her at the top of my Good List and apologize!
Tina Z
Anna Maria Gabriel
Pat58: says Yes! To everything! AND keeps notes.
MamaAna: nothing manifest ....ever
Ask Grace
Your Love Guide
Gifts of Faith
Dilani Diva
Victoria Sands
Eli Casey
The Psychic One
Steven Craig: waste....of...time...tells you what you want.
ASTRORippi
ThoughtSpy
SYMONNE

Offline anna81

Re: Psychics whom have worked for me! And those whom have not...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 01:31:15 AM »
I only said...I am interested in someone and gave his name...
This is Universal Insights 777 on both Keen and Bitwine.
My first reading with her on Keen... we were not having problems but he went back to his home country for work and a visit...and didn't speak to me for a week and I wanted reassurance. Universal Insights 777 told me right off that I needed to stop looking because this is my future husband and the father of my children. I just turned 35...single...never married. SO yes this is what I wanted to hear and again I told her nothing but his name.
I got another reading when I saw her on Bitwine. We have been having issues... we get close and everything is great and he pulls away. He won't stay off the dating sites and this is has caused a lot of drama between us. I was scared and I realized I was losing him because I was Not being myself. The woman he wanted. The person I am because I was scared.
The distance... he lives 2hrs away...always traveling around the world and also there has been emotional distance lately.

Soooo we will see if she is correct!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline anna81

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 10:10:28 PM »
To be honest...not worth remembering! It it had been... I would have kept her around.

stargazer

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 10:42:31 PM »
I only said...I am interested in someone and gave his name...
This is Universal Insights 777 on both Keen and Bitwine.
My first reading with her on Keen... we were not having problems but he went back to his home country for work and a visit...and didn't speak to me for a week and I wanted reassurance. Universal Insights 777 told me right off that I needed to stop looking because this is my future husband and the father of my children. I just turned 35...single...never married. SO yes this is what I wanted to hear and again I told her nothing but his name.
I got another reading when I saw her on Bitwine. We have been having issues... we get close and everything is great and he pulls away. He won't stay off the dating sites and this is has caused a lot of drama between us. I was scared and I realized I was losing him because I was Not being myself. The woman he wanted. The person I am because I was scared.
The distance... he lives 2hrs away...always traveling around the world and also there has been emotional distance lately.

Soooo we will see if she is correct!
I hope she's right for you. She seems awfully confident.

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 04:30:11 AM »
What was it like talking to Thought Spy? I've seen her around for years and always got a "bat shit crazy" vibe from her. Her feedback isn't great either. What was the reading like?

Thought Spy IS bat shit crazy!!! I have talked to this advisor before and the reading was filled with garbled info that made absolutely no sense at all - it was literally so ridiculous. It was two years ago....I cannot imagine it's gotten any better.

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 04:37:01 AM »
Positive, accurate readers:

Karma Warrior- this guy, Gary, is gooooooooooood! He is cheap too! He is wickedly intelligent and he knows his shit. He reads tarot, but he is super intuitive and he has a way of really digging in deep to explain the person in question. You cannot pass this guy up especially you, ladies, if you want a male's perspective!!

Suecreate- Sue is a straight up channeler so she will connect directly to the person and tell you what they are thinking. You can ask the person questions and she will answer. She has an accent (Indian I believe). She is an older woman. She is very no nonsense. Detailed and perceptive.

Joeana- she is a goodie! She is not on very often due to health issues from what I understand and she helps her husband with his work. She has a que and is on in the morning by arrange a call only. She will connect to the person and give you precise details accurately! Not to be missed.

I am not even going to bother going into the bad because there are so many bad readers on Keen it isn't even funny.

stargazer

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 07:10:27 AM »

Karma Warrior- this guy, Gary, is gooooooooooood! He is cheap too! He is wickedly intelligent and he knows his shit. He reads tarot, but he is super intuitive and he has a way of really digging in deep to explain the person in question. You cannot pass this guy up especially you, ladies, if you want a male's perspective!!

Suecreate- Sue is a straight up channeler so she will connect directly to the person and tell you what they are thinking. You can ask the person questions and she will answer. She has an accent (Indian I believe). She is an older woman. She is very no nonsense. Detailed and perceptive.

Joeana- she is a goodie! She is not on very often due to health issues from what I understand and she helps her husband with his work. She has a que and is on in the morning by arrange a call only. She will connect to the person and give you precise details accurately! Not to be missed.

That's great you connected with those 3. I haven't tried karma warrior but I have tried the other 2. Suecreate was laughable, just plain awful and wrong. Joeana talked in circles, what a load of rubbish. That was my experience anyway. Hope any one else who tries has better luck.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 06:31:03 PM »
Suecreate was horrible!  2 readings that were completely different from each other and she rambles on and on.  Just horrible

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2016, 01:20:33 AM »
Suecreate was horrible!  2 readings that were completely different from each other and she rambles on and on.  Just horrible

Sue pegged the guy's personality 'disorder' which was crazy. She clearly connected with me and not with you. I'm a highly intuitive person myself so maybe that made it easier for her to channel who knows. I didn't find her to ramble. That's what i mean; these readers truly are unique for each and every call. It's inevitably different each time. I only know of a few readers who unwaiver and end up being that thing that we all keep chasing... ...oh yeah, ACCURATE!

Offline glamgal

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2016, 01:38:50 AM »
I read with Sucreate a while back and nothing she said happened. So, I wrote her off and moved on... :-\

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2016, 02:22:05 AM »
I spoke with her once too. Not this poi but the bloke before this one.  No she was wrong. totally wrong.

Offline njlady

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2017, 01:28:09 AM »

I needed quick help with a situation and gave him a try one day.  He was super fast and got right to the problem.  I was on the phone for maybe 4 minutes and he really made me rethink my whole plan. 

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2017, 01:40:10 AM »
THE GOOD:
Annie Heaven: read the situation correctly without feeding information. Then when on to answer every question I had without me asking in under 2mins. I had the questions written. She knew without me saying.
Queen of Cups 18: spot on
ANGEL HANNAH: good
Star 4you: predictions happened
Mystic Gwen: predictions happened. Always ask what cards she is pulling and do your own research. I use biddy.
Anandas Word: I was in love with her for over a year. She helped me not waste time on the wrong men. Predictions happened but with one guy...she told me the relationship would be infinite...7mos of me calling her only to find out he wasn't even attracted to me. He was only using me.
Psychic Love Spy Violet: spot on and accurate
Readings by Teri: good with tarot
Ruby Jane Star: very good. Gave no info...knew everything.
Miss Marla: this woman is the real deal!! She is always right and predicted many things correctly!

On the Fence:
Scott Angel
Universal Insights 777
dollwitch
Psychic Medium James
Lollie5555
psychicreader19622: very, very, very nice man! VERY compassionate. Will email you back to reassure you! He brought me to tears...because I wanted his words to be correct. He knew exactly what my heart wanted to hear.
Twin Flame Love Guide
AngelicChannel
Berta76
Joanna Moon: got one for sure prediction right!
CLEAR SPIRIT INTUITIVE
Shoushan

The HORRIBLE:
MelodyMarie: told me the opposite of everything the guy I like told me. It hurt me because yes... I'd love for her to be right but there is no way she is...but if she magically turns out to be correct... I will put her at the top of my Good List and apologize!
Tina Z
Anna Maria Gabriel
Pat58: says Yes! To everything! AND keeps notes.
MamaAna: nothing manifest ....ever
Ask Grace
Your Love Guide
Gifts of Faith
Dilani Diva
Victoria Sands
Eli Casey
The Psychic One
Steven Craig: waste....of...time...tells you what you want.
ASTRORippi
ThoughtSpy
SYMONNE

I like mystic Gwen as well. She comes up with some crazy accurate things!

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2017, 04:30:13 AM »
Does anybody else have experience with Miss Marla?

She was not accurate for me. Was very adamant about a prediction that never materialized.

Offline calista

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2018, 10:04:23 PM »
I have to second this. I read with Miss Marla and she was very stubborn with her statements even though I knew they weren't true. I don't think she has strong psychic abilities and felt like she was making it up.

anything