Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 241464 times)

Offline Army

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #750 on: November 17, 2023, 04:38:29 AM »
It’s been a while as I don’t read here much.. I read here once a month..
Yeah,  I remember one reading I had with Barbara two years ago.. “remember that” “remember that”
She got a couple of things right at present at the time in regards to why the person was like the way he was..but now that I think about it.. really not worth the money.. predictions didn’t come true.. I don’t really remember the reading.. or predictions but I do remember I was happy with what she had to say..
But then 99 percent of them were a waste of my money.
I still cannot believe the amount of money I spent weekly on this.. geez..

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #751 on: November 17, 2023, 12:50:33 PM »
You're being too generous ;). Big difference between a doctor and a pharmacist, but I understand why you would give it a pass.

She said the same things to me. Who works in law? Who is a doctor. Except it actually applied. So yeah I don’t know anymore about Barbara.

I never got lawyer in any of my readings, but she has asked me who the doctor is around me. My boyfriend is a pharmacist, so I gave that one to her.

Yeah a couple $100,000s of debt dollars difference. But I bet she spun it like “well I see someone in lab coat 🥼 “ and not saying pharmacist isn’t type of health profession, or knowledge

When I read with Barb back in 2010 ish - it just felt her go tos where
Who is divorced?
Who is lawyer?
I see two kids

I definitely think none of that was accurate. And that’s what keeps me from calling her -she throws anything to see if it will stick, and my mind is searching and searching. But I have tried to read with her again however i always talk myself out. Not saying she isn’t psychic but I didn’t get good results with her and the things I was calling back then left such a bad impression that it kinda keeps me from me from really trying to again

Just my two cents
But I do think consider if she is just throwing things to see if it will stick

I've heard other people say that and agree with the post below your last one from Rav2202, that she probably doesn't connect with everyone. So many psychics gave me predictions that did not happen but she was one of them that gave me specifics...like my dad inheriting property and someone being pregnant before anyone else even knew about it. Sorry she sucked for you! I feel like maybe this is kind of how people feel about Cookie (Spiritualist Reader) she's either bang on or no one has any idea what she's talking about.

Rav2202?

I dont think I’m familiar with that reader or user? Or was this misquote or towards someone else?

Ugh I just feel so embarrassed for the reasons why I was calling Barb back then. I was calling about this friend who had become close and I started to develop romantic feelings. We had a complete falling out, which I am ok with now… but I realized because of my psychic calling I constantly used my discernment so incorrectly here.

I think they were responding to you but also included me in their comments.

Offline latoya821

« Reply #752 on: February 08, 2024, 04:41:43 AM »
I read with her.  None of the predictions she gave came to pass unfortunately

Offline sai07

« Reply #753 on: February 18, 2024, 02:56:20 AM »
Barbara picked up some immediate things for me about POI which were impressive. I think the couple things that were generic were “three kids” and “big money” lol. He doesn’t have three kids - though he does have kids.

But I think the larger predictions with the POI are pending and tbh I think my situation is not easy and I feel like it’s easy to say I will end up with POI but I’m not sure myself as there are lots of hurdles to overcome. Let’s see if her bigger predictions pan out over the summer. I have nothing short-term with her, the two bigger predictions would be around the summer.

She was pleasant overall and enjoyed my reading.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #754 on: March 01, 2024, 07:11:34 PM »
She flipped flopped for me multiple times. I called her out on it and she blocked me. She kept seeing us moving in together last June, didnt happen. Initially said there were no other women around him, later started saying he was seeing others. One of the readings she specifically told me my POI was going to florida to meet with someone and she saw the woman posting photos in a bathing suit and I would see it. My mom went to florida and posted herself in a bathing suit and put it on her facebook shortly after the reading. her favorite lines with me "he thinks about marriage" "he loves you, did he tell you that? He will remember that" "someone has legal problems." "Someone has 3 kids" "someone is divorced"

Barbara picked up some immediate things for me about POI which were impressive. I think the couple things that were generic were “three kids” and “big money” lol. He doesn’t have three kids - though he does have kids.

But I think the larger predictions with the POI are pending and tbh I think my situation is not easy and I feel like it’s easy to say I will end up with POI but I’m not sure myself as there are lots of hurdles to overcome. Let’s see if her bigger predictions pan out over the summer. I have nothing short-term with her, the two bigger predictions would be around the summer.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #755 on: March 01, 2024, 07:25:19 PM »
She flipped flopped for me multiple times. I called her out on it and she blocked me. She kept seeing us moving in together last June, didnt happen. Initially said there were no other women around him, later started saying he was seeing others. One of the readings she specifically told me my POI was going to florida to meet with someone and she saw the woman posting photos in a bathing suit and I would see it. My mom went to florida and posted herself in a bathing suit and put it on her facebook shortly after the reading. her favorite lines with me "he thinks about marriage" "he loves you, did he tell you that? He will remember that" "someone has legal problems." "Someone has 3 kids" "someone is divorced"

I think this woman throws spaghetti on the wall to see what sticks. She was nice and all and I only talked to her once, it was several months ago but she didn't really impress me and seemed to keep me on the line. I really hate it when they block it's like, "I wasn't going to go back to you anyway so whatever." But they can be so sensitive and defensive when someone calls them out. It's a shame.

Offline jackY

« Reply #756 on: March 02, 2024, 02:08:25 AM »
Oh, woman! I've said this a couple of times. My only and last reading with her was abysmal. She was literally just throwing shit against the wall to see what would stick-you will work for a law firm, uh-no-not my field. You will work in an oil business--uh, no--not my field. But you will work near an oil corporation-uh, no-I've been completely remote for 10 years. She should be ashamed.

I think this woman throws spaghetti on the wall to see what sticks. She was nice and all and I only talked to her once, it was several months ago but she didn't really impress me and seemed to keep me on the line. I really hate it when they block it's like, "I wasn't going to go back to you anyway so whatever." But they can be so sensitive and defensive when someone calls them out. It's a shame.

Offline sai07

« Reply #757 on: March 12, 2024, 04:47:14 AM »
For those that Barb worked for, curious as to if you found her timelines were bang on?

My last reading with her, she seemed off right from the start, seemed to be in not a great mood , maybe she had a bad day or wasn’t feeling well, the reading was scattered. I’m not going to pay attention to much that was said but where she was consistent on timing between readings - have you found she has been correct? For those whose predictions have come to pass?

« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 04:53:33 AM by sai07 »

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #758 on: March 28, 2024, 07:44:48 PM »
This made me laugh, but so true. Agreed.

Offline sai07

« Reply #759 on: March 29, 2024, 11:57:55 PM »
Wanted to update. Small win for Barbara, said an ex would be back, and he is. She brought this up herself, unprompted. This is not my POI though.

Still waiting on larger prediction for June with POI that holds MUCH more weight. Not seeing any telling movement there so far. So jury is out still.

Anyways, thought I would share.