Offline Jjj

Re: Saaqi
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2016, 08:46:49 PM »
Oh okay then

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2016, 11:09:46 PM »
Did she say to any of you that you ex had feelings for you but put them on the back burner?

Never read with her....however that seems to be a catch phrase... I have heard that from other readers for other relationships.  Kinda noncommittal on what they see.  Covering themselves, not flat out "they're not into you" nor "they really like you" so if it goes either way, which is life....then they're right. Lol.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2016, 11:17:33 PM »
Did she say to any of you that you ex had feelings for you but put them on the back burner?

Never read with her....however that seems to be a catch phrase... I have heard that from other readers for other relationships.  Kinda noncommittal on what they see.  Covering themselves, not flat out "they're not into you" nor "they really like you" so if it goes either way, which is life....then they're right. Lol.

Yeah well the first time they i spoke with her she didnt pick up my girls other relationship. But the second time she did. She still said the same thing and had the same predictions. So we will see. I take all of that with a grain of salt.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2016, 11:41:40 PM »

Oh, not discrediting your reading at all.... Just saying I have heard the same thing. " has feelings, wants you, but has put relationship on the back burner" from more than one reader for two particular relationships, neither panned out btw.
Yeah well the first time they i spoke with her she didnt pick up my girls other relationship. But the second time she did. She still said the same thing and had the same predictions. So we will see. I take all of that with a grain of salt.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2016, 11:55:01 PM »
What did you say bella?

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2016, 01:48:36 AM »
What did you say bella?

Just saying for *me* that I have heard the whole "back burner" thing before, and how they can  make it out to be a negative or a positive...cover themselves. At least that's my experience.  Neither relationship worked out.  It is to me, as I have heard many, one of the catch phrases, i know that there are not too many to describe certain things, but really? Not negating your readings at all. :)

Offline Jjj

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2016, 06:40:10 PM »
Anybody have any new readings from her or updates?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2016, 11:01:09 PM »
I've read with her a few times. She did not pick up my POI was seeing someone who I found out later she was nothing 'major" just someone he's spending time with.  Whatever.  Anyway, when I called her to tell her, she was shocked and apologized.  I started asking her questions and she said maybe shouldn't read anymore for me since she didn't pick the woman up.  I thought that was quite ethical. She could have scammed me for more money and gave me lies.   She stood by her original predicition but I can't remember if she gave me a time frame or not.  It hasn't happened either way :)

Offline Jjj

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2016, 01:00:27 AM »
I've read with her a few times. She did not pick up my POI was seeing someone who I found out later she was nothing 'major" just someone he's spending time with.  Whatever.  Anyway, when I called her to tell her, she was shocked and apologized.  I started asking her questions and she said maybe shouldn't read anymore for me since she didn't pick the woman up.  I thought that was quite ethical. She could have scammed me for more money and gave me lies.   She stood by her original predicition but I can't remember if she gave me a time frame or not.  It hasn't happened either way :)

See thats not something you get everyday from a psychic. She didnt blame you or the POI she just apologized. Maybe it was because it was nothing serrious idk.
But it was great that she offered not read anymore due to that. But if she stuck by her prediction still i say just ride it out.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2016, 03:24:21 AM »
Hey bay park has any reader picked up on this other person?  And I totally agree that it was really ethical of her to not continue readings and even admitting she didn't see it.  Most would have turned it on you... Wow. At least there is an ethical one here.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2016, 05:39:10 AM »
Nope. Noone. But the POI said she wasn't a girlfriend and they were just spending time together.  Most of the readers said that before he told me himself.

Offline peppie

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2016, 11:48:16 AM »
Saaqi was a nice spiritual lady but none (and I mean NONE) of her predictions came true. Well, she did state I wouldn't be with someone, but nothing she said would happen happened, and it's been a couple of years now. She was probably the most disappointing because she had such a long line and I had high expectations.

stargazer

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2017, 11:47:18 PM »
I hope you asked for a refund

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2017, 12:05:50 AM »
This reader was not correct for me.

Offline peppie

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2017, 12:35:18 AM »
I was particularly annoyed by Saaqi because I felt like someone was being dishonest with me. I do hope that person got a refund, too.