Author Topic: Saaqi  (Read 22184 times)

Offline peppie

Re: Saaqi
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2017, 10:35:35 PM »
Actually the complete opposite happened.

Me as well. It's the flourishing of the story that leaves me with a very negative taste in my mouth. Another reader who reminds me of her is Dream Rose. She did the same. It gets really... yucky... when not only is their prediction wrong but they've added such detail and specificity to the story that you feel super duped when you go back to read your notes and see just how wrong they were ... and with all the trimmings.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2017, 12:27:18 AM »
100% WRONG

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2017, 08:16:56 PM »
My friend just had another prediction manifest, a significant one, including timing. She says Saaqi is the bomb for her for events. This is in the romance area.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2017, 03:26:20 AM »
My friend just had another prediction manifest, a significant one, including timing. She says Saaqi is the bomb for her for events. This is in the romance area.

Thats good to hear Because she's very very sweet and ethical. 

Offline peppie

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2017, 07:20:26 PM »

Thats good to hear Because she's very very sweet and ethical.

she gave me a ton of false milked up predictions. i wouldn't call her ethical. she made me feel REAL good though. she used to have a line of around 10 people at all times. she doesn't have that anymore... when predictions don't pan out it does catch up to you eventually.