Author Topic: Who is the best  (Read 16470 times)

Offline Lo12345

Re: Who is the best
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2019, 08:11:04 PM »
Go talk to her and let me know hahahaa

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2019, 10:48:54 PM »
Hey you...went  back to my fav... could not help myself.. :) :) :)

Offline sexyp

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2020, 11:03:26 PM »
i have and she gave me good advice which i didnt follow and she was right lol

Anyone talk with Jane on PS?

Offline Sblee510

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2020, 05:05:38 AM »
- Moira sees the current and past situation most accurately out of all.  Future prediction is fairly consistent but details and timeline constantly changes

- Roxanne seemed to have picked up details but her prediction has never happened

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2020, 09:14:20 AM »
PSYCHIC ACE HANDS DOWN THE BEST..... READ HER REVIEWS..... SHE EVEN KNOW PEOPLES NAME BEFORE THEY EVEN SPEAK.....HER REVIEWS ARE CRAZY GOOD.. AND MY EXPERIENCE IS MIND  BLOWN!

ALSO URSALA IS NOT BAD.. SHE WAS MY OLD GO TO PSYCHIC, UNTIL I HAD REAIDNG WITH ACE.

What site is this Ace person located on?

Offline Kate

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2020, 10:21:38 AM »
PSYCHIC ACE HANDS DOWN THE BEST..... READ HER REVIEWS..... SHE EVEN KNOW PEOPLES NAME BEFORE THEY EVEN SPEAK.....HER REVIEWS ARE CRAZY GOOD.. AND MY EXPERIENCE IS MIND  BLOWN!

ALSO URSALA IS NOT BAD.. SHE WAS MY OLD GO TO PSYCHIC, UNTIL I HAD REAIDNG WITH ACE.

You're a "newbe" member, that has come on and made mostly posts about one psychic (Ace).  That raises flags for the rest of us who have been around a while. I have no proof and very sorry if I am incorrect.  But I would want to hear more reviews on her - that are as good as yours, from a number of others, before spending money.
I say this because I myself fell into this trap early on when I was on a binge following one recommendation after another.
It's expensive and most of us fall down a lot of rabbit holes financially and emotionally before we reign it in, recover our finances and get a grip on our emotions.
 So just a warning to anyone reading this to take a breath and think, before jumping on singular recommendations.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2020, 10:50:13 AM »
Here we go again!

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2020, 08:51:46 PM »
Watch out for the flag and the coronavirus! There are some really good Psychics out there...but it takes pounds! Oh yea..love the money! Watch Out!