Author Topic: UPDATE!!!!!!!  (Read 40501 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: UPDATE!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2018, 09:49:25 PM »
I don't mind sarcasm if a reader is really good and picking up stuff or if they are my reader for a while. But if its a new reader and their so general and then pull that? That's just rude and stupid.   >:(
Maybe he wasn't seeing much so he was being general, i'v had readers do that, like they don't see much but don't want to put you down either, but then you call them out on it and they get all defensive  :-\

It was sarcasm, but that's the point. He was giving her a generalized reading and that is never helpful.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2018, 06:51:05 PM »
When he asked me “is there anything else you’d like to know” I was like “well, where are the predictions? What you said is pretty generic and can apply to anyone” and his response was “are you asking me for birthmarks?”

Like really? I’m paying you $5/minute and all you told me was “I feel affection” “I feel caring” “I feel communication needs to be better” “I feel distance” OMG THEN had the nerve to ASK ME if that was physical or emotional... fuck if I’m telling you, you should know.... so I responded with “not sure” because that’s HIS job to know, not mine. Oh and let’s not forget the ever-so-clever “patience” line.

Yup, that was literally my reading. Great, right?  >:(

What platform did you read on with Intuit Alex?

Offline njlady

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2018, 10:01:08 PM »
It's not a curse. It's remote seduction, so not really a 'spell'. Pussy Whip is a spell you can get in a badly written book on amazon for like $5 or something. The book is crap, the technique however is great and does work.

Pussy Whip isn't a "spell".  The love spell includes a red candle with both peoples name on it, a photo of the person and an item they have touched and a schedule of when it is to be done.  It's basically a short meditation.   

Watch her videos on youtube if you want to find out what she is about.   When I first heard about her, I thought "what a load of crap".  I don't really know why I bought the books, but I did, and about five minutes in I was hooked.  She's great. 

Did the meditations work for you?

Yes, her meditations work.  And the number ONE person you have to work on is YOURSELF. 

What a lot of people don't get is that this is just a way to communicate with someone on another level and positively influence their thoughts and emotions.  If they don't already love you, they won't magically love you. 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2018, 01:50:51 AM »
Even if it work why would anyone need to do a love spell? What if someone doesn't like you do a love spell on you too? Like Karma.

Offline njlady

« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2018, 01:34:28 PM »
Even if it work why would anyone need to do a love spell? What if someone doesn't like you do a love spell on you too? Like Karma.

It's not Disney Channel movie plot nonsense.  You aren't going to make someone who doesn't like you fall in love with you.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2018, 01:44:04 PM »
Don't knock it. I know of at least one 300 lb hideous hag that ended up with a husband that was way out of her league thanks to spellwork.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2018, 01:52:32 PM »
I find that so scary, the whole spellwork thing.

Offline njlady

« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2018, 02:23:06 PM »
I find that so scary, the whole spellwork thing.

It is nothing like what you are imagining.  I go to a Bible based Church and find nothing wrong with it.

The short of it is:  You light a red candle with both names on it, if you have a photo or a personal object put it next to the candle, play the guided meditation, see a golden light, hold hands, speak to them and release them with love.  Feeling the emotion is very important, as is letting everything go when you are done.  Forget about the person and go on with your life and your day.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2018, 05:54:25 PM »

Karma doesn't work the way people think it does. Otherwise all the "bad" people would be miserable and all the "good" people would be billionnaires living their dream lives.

But love spells don't work, not because of karma, because you can't manifest in another's reality (unless they are already close to loving you, in which case you could influence them)
it might be past life karma.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2018, 08:48:30 PM »
When he asked me “is there anything else you’d like to know” I was like “well, where are the predictions? What you said is pretty generic and can apply to anyone” and his response was “are you asking me for birthmarks?”

Like really? I’m paying you $5/minute and all you told me was “I feel affection” “I feel caring” “I feel communication needs to be better” “I feel distance” OMG THEN had the nerve to ASK ME if that was physical or emotional... fuck if I’m telling you, you should know.... so I responded with “not sure” because that’s HIS job to know, not mine. Oh and let’s not forget the ever-so-clever “patience” line.

Yup, that was literally my reading. Great, right?  >:(

What platform did you read on with Intuit Alex?

Zodiac Touch but I don’t think he’s on there anymore

Offline njlady

« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2018, 09:23:29 PM »
This isn't a spell - it's not going to 'make' anyone do anything they don't want. It's more along the lines of LOA. It manifests only what already exists between 2 people. The universe gives us doors and windows to go thru, and whether we CHOOSE open them or ignore that they exist is completely up to us. LOA isn't about breaking down a wall, it's about opening a window, a door. There's nothing creepy about it. Sky's the limit.

Yes, her meditation works. I'm not going to use it though on someone who I know in my heart doesn't want me at all and has made it VERY clear - that's just a waste of time. So I guess self-honesty is the first stop before going on to this meditation.

That's a pretty good way of putting it.  It's like asking someone if they want ice cream.  They either like ice cream or they don't.  Maybe they like it but don't want it now. No one is forcing them.  You just gave them the idea of having some ice cream, specifically a scoop of your  of your Bourbon Brown Butter.  They can take it or leave it.  They have free will. 

Offline mignnone

« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2018, 11:30:56 AM »
Finally read with Intuit Alex. He was the worst. Slow typer and then nothing he said was psychic. He just gave me advice and the advice he gave I was already doing. Such a waste. Never reading with him again!

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2018, 02:04:04 PM »
Finally read with Intuit Alex. He was the worst. Slow typer and then nothing he said was psychic. He just gave me advice and the advice he gave I was already doing. Such a waste. Never reading with him again!

I agree, but he did make predictions but was wrong for me with last POI.