Author Topic: UPDATE!!!!!!!  (Read 40327 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: UPDATE!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2018, 10:15:46 PM »
No, there's an actual love spell in one of her books, involves a pink candle I believe. I never bought the book so I'm not sure. It's different from PW and BWD though

Offline njlady

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2018, 04:43:41 PM »
It's not a curse. It's remote seduction, so not really a 'spell'. Pussy Whip is a spell you can get in a badly written book on amazon for like $5 or something. The book is crap, the technique however is great and does work.

Pussy Whip isn't a "spell".  The love spell includes a red candle with both peoples name on it, a photo of the person and an item they have touched and a schedule of when it is to be done.  It's basically a short meditation.   

Watch her videos on youtube if you want to find out what she is about.   When I first heard about her, I thought "what a load of crap".  I don't really know why I bought the books, but I did, and about five minutes in I was hooked.  She's great. 

Offline eilson

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2018, 06:47:03 PM »
It's not a curse. It's remote seduction, so not really a 'spell'. Pussy Whip is a spell you can get in a badly written book on amazon for like $5 or something. The book is crap, the technique however is great and does work.

Pussy Whip isn't a "spell".  The love spell includes a red candle with both peoples name on it, a photo of the person and an item they have touched and a schedule of when it is to be done.  It's basically a short meditation.   

Watch her videos on youtube if you want to find out what she is about.   When I first heard about her, I thought "what a load of crap".  I don't really know why I bought the books, but I did, and about five minutes in I was hooked.  She's great. 

Did the meditations work for you?

Offline Love-33

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2018, 07:18:52 PM »
I find it shocking to do this

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2018, 07:32:34 PM »
I find it shocking to do this

Me too. I was reading through the other forums about the things people do to bring a man closer , spells and the like, and I shudder. Just not for me. Either he wants me or he doesn’t lol.

Offline Kate

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2018, 08:05:39 PM »

Did the meditations work for you?

The meditations in the book are the same as Cookie teaches.. I wrote a little about it on her thread the other day.  And "yes" they work.. do  them daily.. clear your mind and relax first.. the more you do them, the better you will get at it...

Offline Beesa

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2018, 09:59:47 PM »
This isn't a spell - it's not going to 'make' anyone do anything they don't want. It's more along the lines of LOA. It manifests only what already exists between 2 people. The universe gives us doors and windows to go thru, and whether we CHOOSE open them or ignore that they exist is completely up to us. LOA isn't about breaking down a wall, it's about opening a window, a door. There's nothing creepy about it. Sky's the limit.

Yes, her meditation works. I'm not going to use it though on someone who I know in my heart doesn't want me at all and has made it VERY clear - that's just a waste of time. So I guess self-honesty is the first stop before going on to this meditation.

Offline Kate

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2018, 09:29:15 AM »
This isn't a spell - it's not going to 'make' anyone do anything they don't want. It's more along the lines of LOA. It manifests only what already exists between 2 people. The universe gives us doors and windows to go thru, and whether we CHOOSE open them or ignore that they exist is completely up to us. LOA isn't about breaking down a wall, it's about opening a window, a door. There's nothing creepy about it. Sky's the limit.

Yes, her meditation works. I'm not going to use it though on someone who I know in my heart doesn't want me at all and has made it VERY clear - that's just a waste of time. So I guess self-honesty is the first stop before going on to this meditation.

The meditations can work on anyone, whether they want you or not, but they cannot make a lasting enjoyable relationship with someone who doesn't match your feelings. It will break again.. From my conversations with Cookie it seems they can speed things up..things that she sees etc..

Offline marciamia

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2018, 09:45:03 PM »
Read with Intui Alex and I feel like I should’ve gotten more info for how much I paid. Idk if it’s his reading style or what but some things he said could’ve applied to anyone... “I feel distance” “communication needs to improve”....

Somewhat disappointed for $80 worth of a reading.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2018, 10:02:28 PM »
Read with Intui Alex and I feel like I should’ve gotten more info for how much I paid. Idk if it’s his reading style or what but some things he said could’ve applied to anyone... “I feel distance” “communication needs to improve”....

Somewhat disappointed for $80 worth of a reading.

From what I remember.....my experience was the same with him.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2018, 11:20:10 PM »
When he asked me “is there anything else you’d like to know” I was like “well, where are the predictions? What you said is pretty generic and can apply to anyone” and his response was “are you asking me for birthmarks?”

Like really? I’m paying you $5/minute and all you told me was “I feel affection” “I feel caring” “I feel communication needs to be better” “I feel distance” OMG THEN had the nerve to ASK ME if that was physical or emotional... fuck if I’m telling you, you should know.... so I responded with “not sure” because that’s HIS job to know, not mine. Oh and let’s not forget the ever-so-clever “patience” line.

Yup, that was literally my reading. Great, right?  >:(
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 11:46:46 PM by marciamia »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2018, 07:20:04 AM »
When he asked me “is there anything else you’d like to know” I was like “well, where are the predictions? What you said is pretty generic and can apply to anyone” and his response was “are you asking me for birthmarks?”

Like really? I’m paying you $5/minute and all you told me was “I feel affection” “I feel caring” “I feel communication needs to be better” “I feel distance” OMG THEN had the nerve to ASK ME if that was physical or emotional... fuck if I’m telling you, you should know.... so I responded with “not sure” because that’s HIS job to know, not mine. Oh and let’s not forget the ever-so-clever “patience” line.

Yup, that was literally my reading. Great, right?  >:(

WTH? When he asked if you wanted birthmarks, you should have said Hell Yeah. I'm paying you $80 bucks to tell me shit that I already know....no hon, I don't think so.
What a dick!

Offline Beesa

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2018, 05:03:40 PM »
'are you asking for birthmarks' sounds like sarcasm

Offline marciamia

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2018, 06:31:30 PM »
^^EXACTLY!! And he was extremely cocky. Not my type of reader.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2018, 08:55:18 PM »
I don't mind sarcasm if a reader is really good and picking up stuff or if they are my reader for a while. But if its a new reader and their so general and then pull that? That's just rude and stupid.   >:(
Maybe he wasn't seeing much so he was being general, i'v had readers do that, like they don't see much but don't want to put you down either, but then you call them out on it and they get all defensive  :-\

anything