Author Topic: Most honest?  (Read 2359 times)

Offline ShootingStar

Most honest?
« on: June 29, 2018, 01:30:26 PM »
Who are the straightest  shooters for you who will tell you the truth if they don’t see it happening with someone?

Offline Yt5587

Re: Most honest?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 05:42:33 PM »
I would have to say psychic readings by gail...she’s told me only come back to her after the reading has manifested. She said she’s normally really good but she has admitted to being way off sometimes. She’s like I’ll only tell you what I see and hope to interpret it the best way possible. She was extremely spot on with the present. Predictions are in September, so we’ll see what happens. Didn’t give me a fairy tale AT ALL. Straight shooter

Offline helloworld

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 06:04:10 PM »
Ness21

Offline Snaggletooth

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 03:58:15 PM »
Lana Woods on Keen. I have read with her a few times now, she is not always online but said she will start to be on more regularly like she used to be on.
I like her because she goes straight to the answer of your question no b.s. and is direct, super sweet but honest. So many do not give much of an answer a lot of talk but no answer. And I think after all that money and time spent I walk away with not much info. And that really, really bothers me. Actually I am becoming a little irritated as I write this. If you are good at what you do - do it .
If mediocre do not do it. I dislike wasting my time.