Author Topic: UPDATE!!!!!!!  (Read 40325 times)

Offline MoonChild

UPDATE!!!!!!!
« on: October 05, 2016, 10:42:11 PM »
So I'll give a quick run down of my story.  Bf (  we'll call him SJ) and I have been together for two years. We've had a roller coaster relationship with highs and lows and were on the verge of breakup many times. In August things came to a head and  he decided that was it. I believe deep inside, call it intuition, that this is the man I'm meant  to be with. We're just too damn compatible in most ways. Ever had that great love that no one else compares to? I've struggled with BPD and it's  made me unable to control my emotions at times and most times he suffered the brunt. It put a strain on us but I discovered meditation and that helps. Anyway mid August he called it quits and we haven't seen each other since then; until last night that is. After a month and change of virtually no contact, barely speaking, cold shoulders etc, we spent the night together last night. I'm trying not to get my excitement up too much, we still have a long way to go but I'm so excited. A month of visiualization, meditations, affirmations has seriously has its effect. The law of attraction is super real people, if you don't believe anything else believe that. I also tried lanie Steven's technique Pussy Whipped and burn with desire. And when I tell you it manifested I was shocked. Completely shocked! The universe always provides. Here is a list of psychics I used.

KEEN

- Angelic Dream: first keen psychic I used. She's been extremely accurate with me since last year. She reads tarot in addition to her psychic ability. Read with her in early September and she told me that she definitely sees reconciliation in the cards, however it would take some time, and that I should just trust it. Be a passerby. Said he has blocks he's dealing with but she gets '7', could be 7 hours, 7 days or October 7th the latest. Patience through that shitty retrograde last month and communication should increase. Which it has. This happened on October 5!!!!! She said initially it would be mixed but she definitely sees quick growth. I got a reading from her last June and she literally said 10. We literally reconciled 10 days to the date she gave me her reading, and we're official again on July 10th of last year. She's creepy good.

- Celtic Moon: I read with her twice because she had outstanding reviews. I was so down I felt that her reading was a bit fairy tale at the time. Read with her September 11th. She mentioned that the feelings were strong. She picked up another woman around him but told me it's nothing to worry about. She said it caused an obstacle between us, but that should be lifting as they realize they are better off as just friends. Said she definitely sees reconciliation. Said communication should pick back up in October and that's where she sees the reconciliation happening or the potential for reconciliation. Said by November she sees a beautiful relationship blossoming. She has been consistent on the dates in both reading. So October is a check mark for her in the accurate zone. Still waiting for November I'm trying to keep it calm cool and collected. Not get too high off waking up next to my love for the first time in 5 weeks.

- Intuit Alex: spoke with him once. Didn't care for his reading style. Read with him in early September as well. Said he felt a distance betweeen us and communication needs to be stronger but he does see it picking up within the next 4-6 weeks. Said further out he sees a stro relationship and a celebration so maybe a wedding. . As I mentioned it was at the start of September  so he was right on the general timing in terms of communication. Said 3 months for full reconciliation so still waiting on that to pass.

- Hilary80: read with her August 30th,  said the feeling was still there. Said the relationship would be real strong coming up. She also picked up another woman around him just like Celtic Moon ( true, I know who it is). Said we would be together/ reconcile but u fortunately she didn't see it happens until 2017 after winter. Predicted marriage in 2018. She's better for far out predictions.

- Lady Persephone ( her own site)- read with her once since she had such glowing reviews on this forum. Got the newbie rate. Read with her in early September.  That woman described our relationship like she knew us personally. I was blown away, mouth open the entire time. She fucking nailed it. Told me he wants the relationship to be fun again and he hasn't been having fun for a while and that's why we're at this Mexican standoff. Said he won't stick with his decision to break up. I asked her point blank is my relationship over- she  Said she doesn't see us being out of each other's lives. Said definite reconciliation and it should happen in a month or two ( I know she says she doesn't like giving predictions.) so far so good.

- Archangel Clairvoyant: weird reading, she kept asking her ' guides ' the questions out loud and it was a tad strange. She said he feels strongly about me and sees us back together in 2017.

I've also used this app called purple Ocean, you guys should give it a shot. I've had accurate readings on there. Been using it since summer '15.

Purple Ocean

- Advisor Beth: she's been on point for over a year where I'm concerned. In this latest reading she said the guides have three messages they want me to hear about changes coming my wayone concerning money, career and another through love. A week after her reading I got called for a job I was told was filled. It had a vacancy, it was so random. Through love she told me that she did pick up another female around him who is trying for,his attention but not to worry, he wants nothing to do with her. Said he's coming back and not to give me closure either but to make this relationship thing permanent.

Advisor Nina: she's a tarot physic reader. She was extremely accurate with me last December and she nailed it this time. Said she picked up distance, but it's temporary. Said this person is not in my life by mistske. Even showed the cards as she was reading. Said there are changes we both need to make but ultimately she sees this impasse lifting. She advised patience and if I didn't want to wait I have to cut ties completely but she still sees him coming around if I do that. She told me within 3 months communication action should resume and she sees us depending time together and growing again. I spoke with her August 30 and she said between then and the next three months. Said the apprehension was coming from him not me but she sees it clearing.

So those are my Reviews, while I know psychics don't work the same for everyone they are worth a shot. I also didn't just rely on psychic advice. I practiced the law of attraction. Thank you to whomever on her linked lanie Stevens' forum, I  read both her books on Sunday and started the PW/ BWD techniques. 3 days later I manifested him back into my life. And though it's one night, everything I've visualized happened last night. I was amazed. I kept saying in my head " thank you universe" I was over the moon. I still have pending predations but so far they're on schedule. Thanks for this forum, it has been a huge relief for me.

Any deeper details feels free to message me.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 05:22:53 AM by MoonChild »

Offline Jjj

Re: UPDATE!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 11:33:42 PM »
Congrats!  Yes Law Of Attraction Is Amazing. People just have to have pacients with timing! I hope more things happen for you and things get better.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 02:42:07 AM »
So I'll give a quick run down of my story.  Bf (  we'll call him SJ) and I have been together for two years. We've had a roller coaster relationship with highs and lows and were on the verge of breakup many times. In August things came to a head and  he decided that was it. I believe deep inside, call it intuition, that this is the man I'm meant  to be with. We're just too damn compatible in most ways. Ever had that great love that no one else compares to? I've struggled with a borderline personality disorder and it's  made me unable to control my emotions at times and most times he suffered the brunt. It put a strain on us but I discovered meditation and that helps. Anyway mid August he called it quits and we haven't seen each other since then; until last night that is. After a month and change of virtually no contact, barely speaking, cold shoulders etc, we spent the night together last night. I'm trying not to get my excitement up too much, we still have a long way to go but I'm so excited. A month of visiualization, meditations, affirmations has seriously has its effect. The law of attraction is super real people, if you don't believe anything else believe that. I also tried lanie Steven's technique Pussy Whipped and burn with desire. And when I tell you it manifested I was shocked. Completely shocked! The universe always provides. Here is a list of psychics I used.

KEEN

- Angelic Dream: first keen psychic I used. She's been extremely accurate with me since last year. She reads tarot in addition to her psychic ability. Read with her in early September and she told me that she definitely sees reconciliation in the cards, however it would take some time, and that I should just trust it. Be a passerby. Said he has blocks he's dealing with but she gets '7', could be 7 hours, 7 days or October 7th the latest. Patience through that shitty retrograde last month and communication should increase. Which it has. This happened on October 5!!!!! She said initially it would be mixed but she definitely sees quick growth. I got a reading from her last June and she literally said 10. We literally reconciled 10 days to the date she gave me her reading, and we're official again on July 10th of last year. She's creepy good.

- Celtic Moon: I read with her twice because she had outstanding reviews. I was so down I felt that her reading was a bit fairy tale at the time. Read with her September 11th. She mentioned that the feelings were strong. She picked up another woman around him but told me it's nothing to worry about. She said it caused an obstacle between us, but that should be lifting as they realize they are better off as just friends. Said she definitely sees reconciliation. Said communication should pick back up in October and that's where she sees the reconciliation happening or the potential for reconciliation. Said by November she sees a beautiful relationship blossoming. She has been consistent on the dates in both reading. So October is a check mark for her in the accurate zone. Still waiting for November I'm trying to keep it calm cool and collected. Not get too high off waking up next to my love for the first time in 5 weeks.

- Empath  Alex: spoke with him once. Didn't care for his reading style. Read with him in early September as well. Said he felt a distance betweeen us and communication needs to be stronger but he does see it picking up within the next 4-6 weeks. Said further out he sees a stro relationship and a celebration so maybe a wedding. . As I mentioned it was at the start of September  so he was right on the general timing in terms of communication. Said 3 months for full reconciliation so still waiting on that to pass.

- Hilary80: read with her August 30th,  said the feeling was still there. Said the relationship would be real strong coming up. She also picked up another woman around him just like Celtic Moon ( true, I know who it is). Said we would be together/ reconcile but u fortunately she didn't see it happens until 2017 after winter. Predicted marriage in 2018. She's better for far out predictions.

- Lady Persephone ( her own site)- read with her once since she had such glowing reviews on this forum. Got the newbie rate. Read with her in early September.  That woman described our relationship like she knew us personally. I was blown away, mouth open the entire time. She fucking nailed it. Told me he wants the relationship to be fun again and he hasn't been having fun for a while and that's why we're at this Mexican standoff. Said he won't stick with his decision to break up. I asked her point blank is my relationship over- she  Said she doesn't see us being out of each other's lives. Said definite reconciliation and it should happen in a month or two ( I know she says she doesn't like giving predictions.) so far so good.

- Archangel Clairvoyant: weird reading, she kept asking her ' guides ' the questions out loud and it was a tad strange. She said he feels strongly about me and sees us back together in 2017.

I've also used this app called purple Ocean, you guys should give it a shot. I've had accurate readings on there. Been using it since summer '15.

Purple Ocean

- Advisor Beth: she's been on point for over a year where I'm concerned. In this latest reading she said the guides have three messages they want me to hear about changes coming my wayone concerning money, career and another through love. A week after her reading I got called for a job I was told was filled. It had a vacancy, it was so random. Through love she told me that she did pick up another female around him who is trying for,his attention but not to worry, he wants nothing to do with her. Said he's coming back and not to give me closure either but to make this relationship thing permanent.

Advisor Nina: she's a tarot physic reader. She was extremely accurate with me last December and she nailed it this time. Said she picked up distance, but it's temporary. Said this person is not in my life by mistske. Even showed the cards as she was reading. Said there are changes we both need to make but ultimately she sees this impasse lifting. She advised patience and if I didn't want to wait I have to cut ties completely but she still sees him coming around if I do that. She told me within 3 months communication action should resume and she sees us depending time together and growing again. I spoke with her August 30 and she said between then and the next three months. Said the apprehension was coming from him not me but she sees it clearing.

So those are my Reviews, while I know psychics don't work the same for everyone they are worth a shot. I also didn't just rely on psychic advice. I practiced the law of attraction. Thank you to whomever on her linked lanie Stevens' forum, I  read both her books on Sunday and started the PW/ BWD techniques. 3 days later I manifested him back into my life. And though it's one night, everything I've visualized happened last night. I was amazed. I kept saying in my head " thank you universe" I was over the moon. I still have pending predations but so far they're on schedule. Thanks for this forum, it has been a huge relief for me.

Do you mean intuit Alex?  I've read with him before.  He's pretty good. 

So happy for you!  Lanie Stevens technique is amazing.  SHE is amazing.  Law of attraction works if you have patience and believe...which I struggle with :)  So glad it's worked for you!

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 05:02:10 AM »
So I'll give a quick run down of my story.  Bf (  we'll call him SJ) and I have been together for two years. We've had a roller coaster relationship with highs and lows and were on the verge of breakup many times. In August things came to a head and  he decided that was it. I believe deep inside, call it intuition, that this is the man I'm meant  to be with. We're just too damn compatible in most ways. Ever had that great love that no one else compares to? I've struggled with a borderline personality disorder and it's  made me unable to control my emotions at times and most times he suffered the brunt. It put a strain on us but I discovered meditation and that helps. Anyway mid August he called it quits and we haven't seen each other since then; until last night that is. After a month and change of virtually no contact, barely speaking, cold shoulders etc, we spent the night together last night. I'm trying not to get my excitement up too much, we still have a long way to go but I'm so excited. A month of visiualization, meditations, affirmations has seriously has its effect. The law of attraction is super real people, if you don't believe anything else believe that. I also tried lanie Steven's technique Pussy Whipped and burn with desire. And when I tell you it manifested I was shocked. Completely shocked! The universe always provides. Here is a list of psychics I used.

KEEN

- Empath  Alex: spoke with him once. Didn't care for his reading style. Read with him in early September as well. Said he felt a distance betweeen us and communication needs to be stronger but he does see it picking up within the next 4-6 weeks. Said further out he sees a stro relationship and a celebration so maybe a wedding. . As I mentioned it was at the start of September  so he was right on the general timing in terms of communication. Said 3 months for full reconciliation so still waiting on that to pass.

Purple Ocean

Do you mean intuit Alex?  I've read with him before.  He's pretty good. 

So happy for you!  Lanie Stevens technique is amazing.  SHE is amazing.  Law of attraction works if you have patience and believe...which I struggle with :)  So glad it's worked for you!

Yes'm intuit Alex my apologies. I did these reviews off the top of my head.

Offline Grounded

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 05:55:59 PM »
Whooop! Hells ya Moonchild :D This positive post came in clutch just now. Don't let anyone slow your roll, girl.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2016, 07:05:10 AM »
Lanie Stevens is amazing.  The forum is great as well.  It's grown alot In a year.  If you don't manifest chocolate,  maybe the universe wants sone thing better for you....like carrots lol

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2016, 07:26:57 AM »
I looked up the books and her forum. I can't really get a handle on what exactly the techniques are, nor will I be able to order a download for at least another week. Anyone wanna give me a run down on what you do? Pm me if you'd prefer.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2016, 02:50:41 PM »
I looked up the books and her forum. I can't really get a handle on what exactly the techniques are, nor will I be able to order a download for at least another week. Anyone wanna give me a run down on what you do? Pm me if you'd prefer.

I'm still in the midst of reading "Pussy Whipped", but the technique is a simple visualization. You get relaxed. You close your eyes. In your mind's eye (the place between your eyes and just above them), you see your POI at a distance from you. Then you see him turn around and come toward you. Once you're near, you envision him saying all the things you wish him to say.

She believes this is a technique that connects your subconscious with his.

There might be other techniques in the book, but I just finished reading about this one.

You need to call out his name in your mind to "get his attention" 3 times.  The POI has his back turned and when you call his name, he turns around and walks towards you.  You can also respond to him

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2016, 05:30:51 PM »
It working already. I got a bag of chocolates this morning.  ;D

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2016, 03:38:34 AM »
Well goodness gracious! I tried the Lanie thing a bit today, and now can't shake the feeling of a certain person's energy around me. Guessing, as well as questioning, if it's evidence they are thinking of me. I tried doing a free write on them, and surprisingly got negative angry disgusted expression in the writing, when the energy does not feel that way. Wtf???

The energy just feels like them, I guess.  There's a part in it that I feel, of which i haven't felt in awhile, of how this person felt when we would just be kickin it. Feeling all sorts of stuff.  So confused and questioning as to what is going on.

Many questions, and one is are they thinking of me a lot tonight too or not really? Is it just me tapping in or recalling?

What do i most want from this person?-   For them to  see how i feel betrayed, and undersrand that i forgive them, but for them to feel it's important to act on apologizing while saying i have been appreciated and shoot even throw in an "i miss you". All that has already been said in e mail--- so person knows it, but has been no response yet (or ever will be).

What is going on with feeling their energy???? Is it because i chose to tune in on it, or is it also that i am heavy on their mind? 

Said person may be feeling loyalty reasons for not responding to e mails etcetra.... Long story..... And i feel their energy around me so much after doing the exercise that i sense almost like they are getting annoyed if i  start to explain background.  Still.......   If they are thinking about me a lot today---- what the heck are they thinking if anything, and will they ever drop me a note or a call????? Likely could be its all in my mind.

Maybe its time to do cord cutting? Maybe i am going nutto? I guess at that suggestion --- i feel the energy reacting as if to say,"No, please dont do cutting."   Ok---  most people would say I am strange and obsessed.   Wtf is going on with this energy i am feeling????  You know dang well what i am hoping it is.

And i hope too that they are not strongly feeling me around them and are aggravated   by it.  :(
[/quot

If you're not on Lanie's forum, I would post this on there. Many women on there are very experienced with this and can answer it for you. You can also message Lanie directly on the forum and she'Lloyd respond.  My first thought, is he's thinking about you :)

Lovefash67

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2016, 01:14:16 PM »
Hey baypark what is the link for lanes forum please ?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2016, 02:54:18 PM »
http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/index_mobile.php

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2016, 01:44:50 AM »
Update, we saw each other again early Monday morning.
No sex, we just slept together and woke up together again in his bed. It was nice, reminded me of how we were before the bullshit. Had a few intimate moments of touching, caressing etc.
So as far as October looking like the month of reconciliation as predicted so far so good.

I'm keeping fingers crossed it goes as predicted. I'm continuously doing visualizations and affirmations...it's working.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2016, 02:08:51 AM »
Update, we saw each other again early Monday morning.
No sex, we just slept together and woke up together again in his bed. It was nice, reminded me of how we were before the bullshit. Had a few intimate moments of touching, caressing etc.
So as far as October looking like the month of reconciliation as predicted so far so good.

I'm keeping fingers crossed it goes as predicted. I'm continuously doing visualizations and affirmations...it's working.

So great to hear good outcome as predicted!  Keep up the visualizations and affirmations!  They DO work!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2016, 08:43:08 PM »
I really think the affirmations do work and work well. Here's the odd thing though, I think I can actually feel my poi resisting them.

anything