Author Topic: Blind faith  (Read 3324 times)

Offline HopefulHeart

Blind faith
« on: October 05, 2016, 01:54:21 AM »
So I really didn't know which category to really put this under so hopefully this one works! lol

If you remember the show Boy Meets World, you might remember a quote from Topanga "I do my thing and you do your thing. You are you and I am I, and if in the end we end up together, it's beautiful."
I think it can fit really well too all of our situations.

I happened across this article earlier and it really touched me and I just wanted to share it with everyone here. Honestly, as I read it, it's like something I could have written myself!! It just seems like one of the biggest things we all struggle with is just letting go and having faith.  I know, I know.. I'm no one to talk, Ive spoken to plenty of psychics myself and have been too afraid to just let life do what it will.

But slowly I am doing that. I'm coming back into the person I used to be and just trusting; it's all I can do. Live my life and just have hope and faith and trust. And maybe at the end of the day it's all we can do.

http://www.puckermob.com/relationships/i-do-my-thing-you-do-yours

Offline HopefulHeart

Re: Blind faith
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 01:22:17 AM »
ah! wasn't aware. thanks for letting me know! I just felt like the article under the link was just very fitting. Im definitely going to look into the whole poem.

Offline jadedflower

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 07:34:10 AM »
Loving this quote :) Thank you for mentioning it!

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 10:30:12 PM »
This whole article is amazing. -- I could have written it myself. I"m literally going to copy it and read it over and over when I need to because that's where I need to be - at that level of not needing to "know" but to feel it and trust the feeling, and also trust that God is guiding my steps to whomever He has planned for me in the end - but right now, in my "humanness" as we call it, I'm totally with the author on this line/the entire sentiment.

"Because I can’t seem to accept a story where it isn’t us in the end of all of this."