Author Topic: Mystic Haley  (Read 4115 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Mystic Haley
« on: October 01, 2016, 08:54:29 PM »
anyone read with her?

Offline glamgal

Re: Mystic Haley
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 06:54:32 PM »
NO, I was thinking about it. Did you end up reading with her?

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 02:25:30 AM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 11:52:41 PM »
I read with her a couple times.  First time was about four years ago.  I did that 'choose a psychic by category' thingy when it was still $2.49 / minute (now it's $3.99/min). She struck on a funny coincidence (mentioned something about looking to work at a VA hospital when I had BTDT, so more aligned with my past instead of future possibilities as I was fired from that place). 

I think she's really nice and felt like she did in fact connect.  But above be noted.  I do feel she was worth the call even with that anomaly, especially at her former rate.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 03:12:56 PM »
She's one of the first psychics I ever talked to many moons ago. She promised for nearly a year that my then POI was my soul mate and that no matter what we would end up together. No matter what he did, she promised we would end up together. When he ended up ending our situation out of the blue with his new girlfriend on the phone, she changed her tune and said, "Oh honey I dont think this is the guy for you. I havent talked to him in nearly 8 years lol I dont think she is real.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 05:13:06 PM »
She was one of the first psychics I read with too. She was nice, but ultimately wrong.

anything