Author Topic: Update  (Read 7179 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Update
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2016, 04:00:44 AM »
You know, I could very well be wrong, but this could end up being a rebound relationship, Baypark. Especially with the ex still being around.

You mean ME as the rebound or the new girl?  As for me, I don't think so.  We were really great friends and moved into benefits for a little while, but I couldn't do it.  He wasn't ready to give more so we stopped.  As for the new girl, quite possible.  His last relationship was a nightmare though.  A bi-polar, drinker and sometime druggie that went off on crazy episodes for 4 years.

Yeah I meant the new girl could end up being a rebound.
[/quote

]It's quite possible.  Oddly enough, she looks like his ex wife - same type of cheerleader type look......BARF  lol

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2016, 04:37:00 PM »
Ladies, I found this update to be very uplifting and inspirational. Baypark: I wish you a peace of mind and commend you for letting go  and moving on with your life. I know how difficult it can be. I completely agree that guys are really not that complicated. If they want you, they will pursue you and if they don't, they are not worth your time and effort. That is a rule to live by. I have decided to let go someone who is obviously confused about what he wants. I'm moving on and working on myself both spiritually,  emotionally  and professionally. I encourage  those of you in these kind of emotional situations to meditate, do yoga, see a therapist, spend time with your friends and find ways to grow as a person. I recently completed a psychic detox period (I spend 5 weeks with no psychic readings)and I noticed my cravings and urges are gone.  I'm still allowing myself to do calls every once in a while but only to get updates on my academic and career questions. Sorry for the long post and I thank you guys for posting your experiences.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2016, 05:33:15 PM »
Well said!

anything