Author Topic: Candis Coffee  (Read 15799 times)

Offline njlady

Re: Candis Coffee
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2017, 07:33:31 PM »
It's possible that they're just riding the coat tails of Chip Coffey. If I recall correctly, he doesn't have that great of reviews outside of keen, but he's a known name and its possible people use the Coffey name in the search function on there.

I had a couple of readings with Chip when he first came on Keen, many years ago.  He was a really nice guy but nothing he said came about. 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2017, 07:48:08 PM »
I think you're right Maddie... Someone needs to start up a private forum or group that is invite only...  Only time will tell...

This is the best idea either of you two have had. Take the others with you too.

This was completely unnecessary.  How old are we?  15?

12. And I was just supporting the fantastic idea.

I read the other topic where you all got into it.   It seems you have an issue with negative reviews which is what starts these conflicts.   Here's my suggestion:  scroll on by. If you don't like what people are saying, don't respond!!!  Some readers are fakes.  It's a known fact. Some are not fakes but are wrong. That's also a known fact.   To only post positive warm and fuzzy readings on this forum does us literally no good.  We might as well just go to Keen's reviews. People may be bitter and angry about a reader so they may say some harsh words about them, only because they were most likely strung along and wasted a bunch of money, only to be either lied to or the reader was wrong or didn't connect.  Maybe you haven't experienced what a lot of us have experienced so you're still looking at it positively.   If you have been screwed like many of us, then you should know how people feel.  Either way, engaging in a conflicting "debate" is utterly ridiculous and does nothing for this forum except take up a bunch of space for us all to filter through.  If you all have a problem with each other, take it to a private message.  Some of us are adults here and don't want to deal with trivial bullcrap.   

Lol. Not even worthy of a response.

Lol. It doesnt REQUIRE a response.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2017, 07:54:29 PM »
I think you're right Maddie... Someone needs to start up a private forum or group that is invite only...  Only time will tell...

I read the other topic where you all got into it.   It seems you have an issue with negative reviews which is what starts these conflicts.   Here's my suggestion:  scroll on by. If you don't like what people are saying, don't respond!!!  Some readers are fakes.  It's a known fact. Some are not fakes but are wrong. That's also a known fact.   To only post positive warm and fuzzy readings on this forum does us literally no good.  We might as well just go to Keen's reviews. People may be bitter and angry about a reader so they may say some harsh words about them, only because they were most likely strung along and wasted a bunch of money, only to be either lied to or the reader was wrong or didn't connect.  Maybe you haven't experienced what a lot of us have experienced so you're still looking at it positively.   If you have been screwed like many of us, then you should know how people feel.  Either way, engaging in a conflicting "debate" is utterly ridiculous and does nothing for this forum except take up a bunch of space for us all to filter through.  If you all have a problem with each other, take it to a private message.  Some of us are adults here and don't want to deal with trivial bullcrap.   

Lol. Not even worthy of a response.

Lol. It doesnt REQUIRE a response.

It also didn't serve any purpose, so you're doing exactly what you're complaining about.

It did serve a purpose because someone needs to tell you to shut the hell up.  Im done. PM me if you have something else to say

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2017, 09:19:58 PM »

THIS IS EVERYTHING ALL SUMMED UP. NO NEED FOR BACK AND FORTH DEBATING. THIS EXPLAINS IT ALL. COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF. ASTR1K NEEDS TO STOP WITH THE ARGUMENTS AND DRAMA.... NO NEED FOR HOSTILITY AND AGRESSION JUST BECAUSE SOMEBODY DOESN'T AGREE WITH YOUR POINT OF VIEW.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 09:24:39 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline Livvie

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2017, 02:07:23 AM »

THIS IS EVERYTHING ALL SUMMED UP. NO NEED FOR BACK AND FORTH DEBATING. THIS EXPLAINS IT ALL. COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF. ASTR1K NEEDS TO STOP WITH THE ARGUMENTS AND DRAMA.... NO NEED FOR HOSTILITY AND AGRESSION JUST BECAUSE SOMEBODY DOESN'T AGREE WITH YOUR POINT OF VIEW.

I dont think you all understand. I just dont think that you get that you (the handful of negative people) are what people are sick of on here, not me. I cant tell you how many pms i have gotten stating that they cant even post POSITIVE reviews on here because they get attacked, or the reader gets attacked. How many pms ive gotten saying they cant stand the negativity on here and that they are so tired of the same stuff on every thread about how everything is fake and nothing works and all of that. They just want to come here and read REVIEWS. I am calling you guys out on all this, and for that youre attacking me. And that is perfectly fine, I expected it fully. I dont care that you are, which is why I am here and still replying. If you guys would keep it to just FAIR reviews, WITHOUT the bs, there'd be no problem here. It's what I do in between your (collective your) nonsense. Happy to get back to that at ANY time. I went back to it today, and then you guys decided to start round two, as if I care what you have to say.

God please make this person go away!!

Offline njlady

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2017, 04:33:09 PM »
None of you have to keep reacting or responding to what each other says, 

It's not avoidance.  It's making a respectful choice for everyone, including yourself, to stop this complete nonsense.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2017, 02:40:41 AM »
Has anyone read with this advisor recently? She's been very accurate in reading the current situation. Her predictions are a month to two months out so can't speak on those right now.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2017, 09:31:45 PM »
I read with her periodically, she's good at giving me a big-picture view of things. She also admits that her timing isn't the best and that it's the hardest task she is called to do as a psychic which I respect.

I feel she is not a fairy tale reader trying to keep you on the line to pay more money, she seems genuine to me and she's gotten the timing of some significant shifts right for me. Not all, but some. I find when she gives a timing prediction it's better to read it as the season rather than the month (i.e. if she said October, I'd read it as fall).

Offline Member5

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2017, 06:01:11 PM »
I forgot I read with her in the very beginning of situation with most recent POI, she was telling me I would walk away right before the end of the year and at the time everyone else swore we were getting married. She ended up being correct.

Offline skyline

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2018, 07:45:25 PM »
I read with her years ago, many times.

I really liked her, but she was terribly wrong with a major outcome.

The fairy tale ending never happened.

Even after I called back to tell her, she still stuck to the same story.

I wish she was right, because I enjoyed talking to her.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 07:49:26 PM by skyline »

Offline skyline

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2018, 07:48:16 PM »
She was my first lesson in trusting readers.

Just because they come across as gifted and likeable, and keep saying the same things, doesn't mean they're right.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2018, 01:36:03 PM »
I read with her frequently, I like her insights, to me they make a lot of sense and they are specific to my situation. I like how she gives me the messages, they are deep.

She communicates in a direct way, so sometimes I feel like she is mad at me, for example she told me not to wait around lol. And then if I kept contacting her she would keep telling me it's important not to wait so I felt a bit scolded. But I think she is good, not great with predictions, but overall good insight, very spiritual.

Offline jas

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2018, 11:29:39 PM »
Did I miss something?  who is Maddie and why do you want to start a private group......

I am scratching my head - not sure how the conversation jumped to all of that.  Guess I am old and not following.