Author Topic: Candis Coffee  (Read 15798 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Candis Coffee
« on: September 29, 2016, 04:44:34 AM »
anyone read with her?

Offline HopefulHeart

Re: Candis Coffee
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 10:19:18 AM »
She was dead wrong for me. Told me thered be an early August reconnect  (wrong). That he would text me in a weeks time from the time of that reading (wrong). And she babbled too much. Spent a lot of time talking about how during this time apart i need to be thinking about what i want and that we needed this time apart and when we get back together we will need to make repairs.

Maybe she works for some people but after reviewing my notes she was a big flop for me

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 01:10:49 PM »
Candis? Terrible! Was wrong about everything!

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 01:32:14 PM »
Kent coffee was also terrible! I read with him when i was still a young and naive keenster. He was so bad

stargazer

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 09:49:14 PM »
good to know. i was tempted to try kent coffee a couple weeks ago but nevermind.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 04:08:38 AM »
It's possible that they're just riding the coat tails of Chip Coffey. If I recall correctly, he doesn't have that great of reviews outside of keen, but he's a known name and its possible people use the Coffey name in the search function on there.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2016, 05:41:14 PM »
Terribly wrong she was sold me tales I blocked her :)

ladya

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 04:48:16 AM »
There's also a Kent coffee ... who is also terrible. I think they're a family of "coffee" that are keen and someohow related. I would suspect they share information between
lmfaoooo both so bad.

Offline 11171

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2017, 01:09:09 AM »
I just had a reading with Kent Coffee.  He's down to earth and gives really good advice.  So I disagree with you.  I've also talked to both Candace and Kent and they are definitely not related, nor is he related to Chip Coffey either.  Kent Coffee is a kind man who is really gifted.  I always feel better after speaking with him, so I disagree. 

Offline 11171

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2017, 01:17:24 AM »
There's also a Kent coffee ... who is also terrible. I think they're a family of "coffee" that are keen and someohow related. I would suspect they share information between

I just had a reading with Kent Coffee.  He's down to earth and gives really good advice.  So I disagree with you.  I've also talked to both Candace and Kent and they are definitely not related, nor is he related to Chip Coffey either.  Kent Coffee is a kind man who is really gifted.  I always feel better after speaking with him, so I disagree.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2017, 01:17:50 AM »
Kent Coffee definitely reads from a script ...but if he works for you and makes you feel better, go for it.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2017, 01:24:03 AM »
I think you're right Maddie... Someone needs to start up a private forum or group that is invite only...  Only time will tell...

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2017, 01:30:19 AM »
agreeed ! we need it to be like sps forum !

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2017, 06:37:48 PM »
I think you're right Maddie... Someone needs to start up a private forum or group that is invite only...  Only time will tell...

This is the best idea either of you two have had. Take the others with you too.

This was completely unnecessary.  How old are we?  15?   

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2017, 07:29:53 PM »

This is the best idea either of you two have had. Take the others with you too.

This was completely unnecessary.  How old are we?  15?

12. And I was just supporting the fantastic idea.

I read the other topic where you all got into it.   It seems you have an issue with negative reviews which is what starts these conflicts.   Here's my suggestion:  scroll on by. If you don't like what people are saying, don't respond!!!  Some readers are fakes.  It's a known fact. Some are not fakes but are wrong. That's also a known fact.   To only post positive warm and fuzzy readings on this forum does us literally no good.  We might as well just go to Keen's reviews. People may be bitter and angry about a reader so they may say some harsh words about them, only because they were most likely strung along and wasted a bunch of money, only to be either lied to or the reader was wrong or didn't connect.  Maybe you haven't experienced what a lot of us have experienced so you're still looking at it positively.   If you have been screwed like many of us, then you should know how people feel.  Either way, engaging in a conflicting "debate" is utterly ridiculous and does nothing for this forum except take up a bunch of space for us all to filter through.  If you all have a problem with each other, take it to a private message.  Some of us are adults here and don't want to deal with trivial bullcrap.