Author Topic: Estrella UK  (Read 28678 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Estrella UK
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2017, 12:12:01 PM »
I think a question that makes much more sense is if it DOESNT work for you then why are you calling? I can see calling back if it DID, like for me, but if it doesnt it seems like just throwing money away.

Of course you think it's stupid because you don't agree with it. I find calling all the time a complete waste of money and time and energy. Been there done that many times. But now that I see things are actually happening I don't call I don't call. And the reason people call when things aren't happening is because they want to find somebody that will tell them the truth. I didn't ask a question to get an argument with you I was actually just curious in a kind way. Have a good day

Looks like that poster might have been banned...I noticed him/her causing a lot of trouble as I read through threads

Yep I think you're right. It says profile has been removed. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2017, 12:14:58 PM »
I think a question that makes much more sense is if it DOESNT work for you then why are you calling? I can see calling back if it DID, like for me, but if it doesnt it seems like just throwing money away.

Of course you think it's stupid because you don't agree with it. I find calling all the time a complete waste of money and time and energy. Been there done that many times. But now that I see things are actually happening I don't call I don't call. And the reason people call when things aren't happening is because they want to find somebody that will tell them the truth. I didn't ask a question to get an argument with you I was actually just curious in a kind way. Have a good day

Looks like that poster might have been banned...I noticed him/her causing a lot of trouble as I read through threads

Yep I think you're right. It says profile has been removed.

Good no need for nastiness like that. Glad my account got approved...was waiting forever

Offline fish512

« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2018, 02:20:33 PM »
I've been to see Estrella twice now. I'm torn as to what I think of her. 50% of what she said to me was spookily spot on and accurate, but the other 50% was just mumbo jumbo. Predictions that didn't resonate with me at all, vague statements etc.

The predictions about my love life were so far from the truth.

When I enquired about my POI it sounded like she was talking about a different person.

She says alot of vague things that could be applied to anybody (so do alot of psychics though to be fair).

But she did say alot of things that were really accurate and specific. She's really nice and puts you at ease.

I'm careful with who I read with, and I'm not sure if i will do it again due to alot of inaccuracies.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2018, 03:34:38 PM »
Knock it off you guys. Seriously. I want to read reviews and predictions and I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE EACH OTHER and I especially don't want to sort thru pettiness and name calling. Guess what! NOBODY DOES! Email one another directly and hurl insults/throw shade. I know that may be less satisfying as the element of a forum/audience doesn't exist - but please control yourselves for the sake of peace. If you enjoy chaos in your life, do it for the sake of efficiency in reading the board for the reason it exists. Part of the reason we lose people that have had predictions manifest is this exact reason. I just can't imagine coming to this board and not championing for the other members. I don't care who started it - just don't let it continue.

WELL SAID