Author Topic: Estrella UK  (Read 28405 times)

stargazer

Re: Estrella UK
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2017, 11:38:26 PM »
  @charlyelly who do you like, besides Penelope ?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 11:41:54 PM by stargazer »

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2017, 04:04:58 AM »
yona, rares, a woman named heather who doesn't have a website, she was a referral. Not sure I like any of them anymore tbh. This last one with estrella killed me. Ive been listening to youtube tarot videos. Have a top up with yona but thats my last reading for this year.

@charlyelly who do you like, besides Penelope ?

stargazer

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2017, 05:54:50 PM »
i have work prediction due end of this month/early april. will update.
i know for a fact now that  the work prediction won't be happening in the time frame she gave me. Didn't in end of march and definitely won't in April either.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2017, 12:25:11 AM »
When I read with Estrella I really liked her but sadly nothing has come to pass. Maybe it's a timing issue. I do have one prediction in May so I'll report back

stargazer

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2017, 12:28:21 AM »
When I read with Estrella I really liked her but sadly nothing has come to pass. Maybe it's a timing issue. I do have one prediction in May so I'll report back
yeah I liked her too. She nailed a lot of things going on at the time. Not one of her predictions have happened though :(

Offline Epic08

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2017, 01:07:53 AM »
yeah I liked her too. She nailed a lot of things going on at the time. Not one of her predictions have happened though :(

I know that she's been good for others so I won't completely write her off but maybe she didn't connect with us. I know that a lot of what she said won't happen now that a few months have passed.

moonlight412

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2017, 02:49:40 PM »
She told me I would have two marriage proposals before the year is out. To me that's creepy, that a guy would suggest i promise the rest of my life when we haven't even been solid for a year. Oh, and also, the next guy will be a tall, very athletic, bronze skin guy, who is a snappy dresser for work- puke.

What is really odd, is that somewhere I read a lot of rave reviews about her that basically put her in the Yona category. Think it was on SPS- wtf? Out $60. Scammed. Will let you know if any of it comes true.

Some of these predictions are weird! I had a reader tell me that I will get new love towards the of March.. the only thing I got was a random strange a little creepy guy following me on street and asking for my number.. I should have gotten more warning about this new love!

stargazer

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2017, 03:43:31 PM »
Oh, and also, the next guy will be a tall, very athletic, bronze skin guy, who is a snappy dresser for work- puke.
lol she also told me I'd meet someone similar to this description, in July! not interested, totally happy with my man.

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2017, 04:32:18 PM »
Oh, and also, the next guy will be a tall, very athletic, bronze skin guy, who is a snappy dresser for work- puke.
lol she also told me I'd meet someone similar to this description, in July! not interested, totally happy with my man.
SAME!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2017, 07:44:02 PM »
From her good reviews, I believe it is possible that some of what she said will come true. She started the reading telling me some months to expect what I want, and those months are soon to come- they also line up with other readers. However, no idea why she felt it necessary to waste her time and mine with obviously made up stories that are even condescending due to silly assumptions that her stories explain my desires. I am not that gullible, stereo-typical, nor tacky. We all know dang well, that she is not the only reader to do such. It leaves me of course confused about other parts of the reading, and really is condescending. What self-serving, or otherwise, purpose does that b.s. serve?

Shit. Condesending really? She was on my list to try, but I certainly don't need that crap. TY for the heads up.

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2017, 07:48:56 PM »
From her good reviews, I believe it is possible that some of what she said will come true. She started the reading telling me some months to expect what I want, and those months are soon to come- they also line up with other readers. However, no idea why she felt it necessary to waste her time and mine with obviously made up stories that are even condescending due to silly assumptions that her stories explain my desires. I am not that gullible, stereo-typical, nor tacky. We all know dang well, that she is not the only reader to do such. It leaves me of course confused about other parts of the reading, and really is condescending. What self-serving, or otherwise, purpose does that b.s. serve?
Thats interesting, from my reading with her everything looked very positive. I sort of get what you mean about how she seems to play into what she thinks you want. I made the mistake about asking her about sexual compatibility in my next relationship and she seemed to focus on the next person being great in bed etc...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2017, 07:52:46 PM »
Thats interesting, from my reading with her everything looked very positive. I sort of get what you mean about how she seems to play into what she thinks you want. I made the mistake about asking her about sexual compatibility in my next relationship and she seemed to focus on the next person being great in bed etc...

Made me laugh out loud.

stargazer

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2017, 01:46:58 AM »
i didn't find her patronizing or condescending. i quite liked her but as time goes, she's proving to be very wrong. not one thing she said has come to pass which isn't all bad because one of her predictions was kind of negative and i'm glad it didn't happen. she was very sweet, however i won't be calling her again.

(i called re: work and relationship)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 01:48:47 AM by stargazer »

stargazer

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2017, 12:22:20 AM »
Predictions appear to be happening at a delayed time frame.

Basically something was supposed to happen (someone new coming into my life) and then things with POI were supposed to follow from that and I'd have to choose between them.

Got with the someone new so we'll see if the rest falls into place.
interesting, thanks for updating. How long was the delay?

something that was supposed to happen for me in feb/mar still hasn't happened, neither has another prediction (re: work) that was due mar/apr.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2017, 05:21:29 AM »
I just looked at my notes from my last reading with her.  She said I would be bumping into my POI in April, unexpectedly.  I did run into him towards the end of April.  She said he'd be embarrassed and uncomfortable.  I'm not sure about that but he just said hi and continued talking to the person he was with. She said he wouldn't be with his GF in Mag but so far, he's still with her.  She also said communication would be initiated by him the end of May.  I guess we will see.