Author Topic: Miss Toria  (Read 16552 times)

moonlight412

Re: Miss Toria
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2017, 02:29:31 PM »
Hahah so true. after months and months have passed, looking back at readers that seemed in tune who I thought would be right, ended up being so wrong. Oh well live n learn.
Funny how when you wait for the long term you find out how bad they really are smh.

Ya I realize that now.. some of the readers will say such and such will happen in 3 days, and 3 days have come and gone more than 3 times and nothing happened! and they are so confident that you want to trust them, but oh well!

Offline verb18

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2017, 03:17:53 PM »
She has actually pegged timing pretty well for me - but she's a very vague reader. Like literally gives very minimal info, so I don't really use her for that reason.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2017, 04:44:43 PM »
She couldn't have been more wrong for my sister.  And for me she was only Kind of right and she does use the "fear" explanation.  Wouldn't waste my money if I were you and her timing is guesses I feel. More wrong than right,  was never exactly right.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2017, 05:18:31 PM »
She is dry but I think of it as not wasting my time :) she made predictions to be seen.But she gave me a prediction as my #1 did and same month soo who knows

Offline Exposed

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2017, 12:59:31 AM »
She was not right at all. Asked about 2 POIs — which would hired me. She said one of them. For the compensation (little-to-nothing).
She said that's what I would asked for! Please...If anything I would ask for more than that given the job!

Offline glamgal

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2017, 03:41:56 PM »
I got some free minutes from her the other day and it pissed me off. Like how dare you LOL...dramatic but how I was feeling considering she has no ability

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2017, 10:27:02 PM »
 Unfortunately her predictions did not come to pass on top of it she changed the whole reading.  She was so off about the picture that I saw of a guy who I thought was my ex with another woman ...  she said it wasn't him but it was him

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2018, 06:19:52 PM »
She horrible looking back she give me stock line. I see he had deep feeling for you but there a lot of fear and I believe everything she said. String me along too.

Offline mixielove

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2018, 07:00:05 AM »
Looking back at our transcripts from several months ago and I'm not sure what to think. She hit on some details for the future, but was way off on other things.

For example... she said I'd meet a man that names starts with *letter*..couple years older than me...all about family..that would shake things up in my love life. This happened. Dating him currently.
However, she said I'd meet him through work and that he worked in finance. I dont work in finance and neither does he. We didn't meet through work.
She also said my ex would pop back in late Nov/early Dec and that never happened.
I want to give her credit about the guy, but I guess knowing the letter his name starts with could be a lucky guess.

Offline mixielove

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2019, 03:03:46 PM »
Looking back at our transcripts from several months ago and I'm not sure what to think. She hit on some details for the future, but was way off on other things.

For example... she said I'd meet a man that names starts with *letter*..couple years older than me...all about family..that would shake things up in my love life. This happened. Dating him currently.
However, she said I'd meet him through work and that he worked in finance. I dont work in finance and neither does he. We didn't meet through work.
She also said my ex would pop back in late Nov/early Dec and that never happened.
I want to give her credit about the guy, but I guess knowing the letter his name starts with could be a lucky guess.

They always say that the new person will work in finance. lmao Here's my transcript from her back in September. I did meet someone that started with the letter M that loves his family and all that (much sooner than she predicted) but he didn't work in finance. I only dated him for a couple weeks and then I actually did get back with my POI that she stated wasn't going to be consistent. We've been back together for several months and going strong.

Miss Toria   i get the letter M, so look for that, he is a couple of years older than you are   10:20AM
Miss Toria   works with money, finance   10:20AM
Miss Toria   seems to be really about family   10:20AM
Miss Toria   and hopes to build a great home life   10:20AM
Miss Toria   which i know you are looking for   10:20AM
---------   Absolutely   10:21AM
Miss Toria   this year is just setting you up for that to all happen next year   10:21AM
---------   What about --------- any return of him?   10:21AM
Miss Toria   i do see that he is a back and forth energy that enters your life...but once you feel something real and this other man shows you what you could have, it wont even be a thought anymore

Offline persephone

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2019, 04:49:42 PM »
She is not good at all at readings, it is just pure guessing, IMO. In my case, None of her predictions came true. When she kept pushing the timelines, I came to the conclusion that she is total BS. When I confronted her about it, she came with the lame excuse that I dont understand how a reading goes LOL!!!
I do understand that if make predictions that do not come true, then you’re a total fraud. Read her negative reviews, especially the latest one.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2021, 01:44:16 AM »
I read with her on Bitwine usually. She's good outcome wise with me, but yes sucks on timelines. I remember when she said my (ex at the time, but now current) bf would be back (which this was in May of 17). He did come back but in Oct of 17. I usually avoid her timelines and just go with the overall prediction.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2023, 12:58:49 AM »
She is in every psychic reading platform and just guessing. Don’t recommend at all.

anything