Author Topic: Miss Toria  (Read 16565 times)

Offline glamgal

Miss Toria
« on: September 22, 2016, 11:49:26 PM »
Has anyone used her? She only does Chat.

Here is my experience. She IS accurate. She has told me contact months and they always happen and the situation pans out as she says. However, sometimes I have "small" contact before hand that she doesn't predict for some reason. But within the months she predicts...she is accurate. I didn't like her at first. Her chats are dry and generic. She types kind of slow...but so far, things happens as she says. She predicted contact in September and it happened AND the conversation was just as she said. So, it made me think twice about her.

RedVelvet

Re: Miss Toria
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 12:00:49 AM »
Yes her chats are definitely dry and generic. Not very detailed either in my case.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 12:01:54 AM »
For sure. Were her predictions accurate?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 01:09:32 AM »
She was wrong for me. Timing anyway.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 03:17:54 AM »
She was right for me as far as him not being ready and can't have anything more than FWB right now.  She said he wouldn't change until January 2017 and I may have another option come in December.  So we'll see

RedVelvet

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 04:03:22 AM »
For sure. Were her predictions accurate?
Yes, but it was nothing mind blowing. It was something likely to happen Anyway. If she gave dates I would've been more impressed.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 11:56:30 AM »
One more thing she also accurately predicted my job situation and how I wouldn't be layed off but others would. Some of the other, more highly recommended ones predicted this VERY wrong.

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 04:08:14 PM »
I tried this advisor after reading her reviews and I wasn't impressed. She took too long to reply on chat and the replies were way too generic for a psychic reading.

stargazer

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2016, 05:26:31 AM »
I agree ☝️

Offline glamgal

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2016, 12:27:58 PM »
Truthseeker-Yeah, she does take a while to respond it pisses me off.

moonlight412

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2017, 01:28:46 AM »
She was right for me as far as him not being ready and can't have anything more than FWB right now.  She said he wouldn't change until January 2017 and I may have another option come in December.  So we'll see

@Baypark1 -any updates?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2017, 02:08:25 AM »

@Baypark1 -any updates?

Nope. Nothing she said happened.  I read with her on October 4 and at that time she said there were no other women, but in fact, he had just met someone so maybe that's why she didn't pick up on her. He's been with the woman for the last 6 months.  So, I would say she was wrong on all accounts :(

moonlight412

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2017, 02:12:43 AM »

@Baypark1 -any updates?

Nope. Nothing she said happened.  I read with her on October 4 and at that time she said there were no other women, but in fact, he had just met someone so maybe that's why she didn't pick up on her. He's been with the woman for the last 6 months.  So, I would say she was wrong on all accounts :(

that sucks! :(

Offline glamgal

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2017, 03:29:14 AM »
Although some things she has said happened overall she sucks for me. Funny how when you wait for the long term you find out how bad they really are smh.

stargazer

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2017, 05:19:05 AM »
Hahah so true. after months and months have passed, looking back at readers that seemed in tune who I thought would be right, ended up being so wrong. Oh well live n learn.
Funny how when you wait for the long term you find out how bad they really are smh.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 05:22:36 AM by stargazer »