Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Keen.com

Miss Toria

<< < (6/6)

persephone:
She is not good at all at readings, it is just pure guessing, IMO. In my case, None of her predictions came true. When she kept pushing the timelines, I came to the conclusion that she is total BS. When I confronted her about it, she came with the lame excuse that I dont understand how a reading goes LOL!!!
I do understand that if make predictions that do not come true, then you’re a total fraud. Read her negative reviews, especially the latest one.

YellowLove:
I read with her on Bitwine usually. She's good outcome wise with me, but yes sucks on timelines. I remember when she said my (ex at the time, but now current) bf would be back (which this was in May of 17). He did come back but in Oct of 17. I usually avoid her timelines and just go with the overall prediction.

MAgirl:
She is in every psychic reading platform and just guessing. Don’t recommend at all.

littleheartsajar:

--- Quote from: YellowLove on May 13, 2021, 01:44:16 AM ---I read with her on Bitwine usually. She's good outcome wise with me, but yes sucks on timelines. I remember when she said my (ex at the time, but now current) bf would be back (which this was in May of 17). He did come back but in Oct of 17. I usually avoid her timelines and just go with the overall prediction.

--- End quote ---

This is my experience as well. Miss Toria is a great reader and very accurate about predictions and situations but her timelines have not been consistent. However, no psychic can really predict time very well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version