Author Topic: Starfish Insights  (Read 7127 times)

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: Starfish Insights
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2024, 09:29:01 PM »
I just checked.. she is online now.. it is currently 10:57 pm Brisbane, Australia time which is 07:57 am EST if that helps..

Thanks! Was able to catch her. :)

Offline thegreatestshow

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2024, 12:49:52 PM »
Anyone know if she reads outside of Keen?

No, keen is the only platform she's on

Offline thegreatestshow

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2024, 12:55:31 PM »
Any recent readings or updates with this one? I only read with her once and this was about a guy. I just gave her birthday's and names and she picked up on really strong details immediately without me saying anything or even hinting at anything. Just wondering if anyone else has asked her about relationships and what your experience has been with her and her timelines and predictions.

I've been reading with her every other week.. she's usually on 7am mst but I saw her up much earlier a few days ago. Saw that you already read with her! How did it go?

She has been accurate for me in terms of past and present energy, she picked up certain things and people I asked about accurately (who they were, what they do, what's their rs with my POI), she also saw my partner's job situation why it panned out the way it was and saw that his new job was 100x better and with better environment which turned out to be true. She has predictively wise been 80% accurate for me - most recent prediction about my parents came true, and career as well. She was however wrong for one of my friends' on a job outcome but besides that everything so far has been spot on.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2024, 03:59:56 PM »
Any recent readings or updates with this one? I only read with her once and this was about a guy. I just gave her birthday's and names and she picked up on really strong details immediately without me saying anything or even hinting at anything. Just wondering if anyone else has asked her about relationships and what your experience has been with her and her timelines and predictions.

I've been reading with her every other week.. she's usually on 7am mst but I saw her up much earlier a few days ago. Saw that you already read with her! How did it go?

She has been accurate for me in terms of past and present energy, she picked up certain things and people I asked about accurately (who they were, what they do, what's their rs with my POI), she also saw my partner's job situation why it panned out the way it was and saw that his new job was 100x better and with better environment which turned out to be true. She has predictively wise been 80% accurate for me - most recent prediction about my parents came true, and career as well. She was however wrong for one of my friends' on a job outcome but besides that everything so far has been spot on.

That's awesome! yes, I read with her very briefly yesterday and she gave me a similar reading to the time before with a few minor updates. I'm still blown away by her ability to pick up on a very important detail that almost everyone else had missed. I also like that she explains the astrology stuff rather than just saying it as if I understand it. I am not super into astrology but it does seem to tie everything together between the tarot cards for her readings so I appreciate that she uses multiple decks and modalities to verify what she's getting. She's very sweet and fun to talk to. I'll def go back to her and will let you know how it goes.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2024, 06:11:37 PM »
I read with her after the initial post here hyping her up. I can share details regarding my experience if needed. DM me

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2024, 09:39:59 PM »
I've read with her a few times now and I agree that she's very spot on. The one thing I will say is that I don't know a lot about astrology and she talks a LOT about Mars conjunct with this or Uranus is aligned with that and that stuff is very hard for me to follow. She does explain it and what it means but it's a LOT of crazy planetary words that I have a hard time following. Aside from that, I love her! She's the sweetest and has correctly predicted something pretty big recently that even I didn't know to be true. I've spoken to her about work and love life and she's been spot on for both. She predicted a raise and bonus coming up for me and that had actually just happened. She also was able to correctly describe what the management team at my company thought of a colleague of mine and even used the same phrase that one of the bosses had used so that was wild. I also gave her absolutely not insight into the situation prior to her reading the cards. She's been great, I'll keep going back and will update one way or another if things progress or change. She's an absolute pleasure though!

Offline piccolapixie

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2024, 03:14:51 AM »
I've read with her a few times now and I agree that she's very spot on. The one thing I will say is that I don't know a lot about astrology and she talks a LOT about Mars conjunct with this or Uranus is aligned with that and that stuff is very hard for me to follow. She does explain it and what it means but it's a LOT of crazy planetary words that I have a hard time following. Aside from that, I love her! She's the sweetest and has correctly predicted something pretty big recently that even I didn't know to be true. I've spoken to her about work and love life and she's been spot on for both. She predicted a raise and bonus coming up for me and that had actually just happened. She also was able to correctly describe what the management team at my company thought of a colleague of mine and even used the same phrase that one of the bosses had used so that was wild. I also gave her absolutely not insight into the situation prior to her reading the cards. She's been great, I'll keep going back and will update one way or another if things progress or change. She's an absolute pleasure though!

can't say I have read with them, anyone else have insight on this?

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2024, 03:11:17 PM »
Read with her on Apr 13 regarding POI. Wanted to know when he would reach out due to him not communicating for a little over a week. She told me “I'd say don't be surprised if it is within a couple days I DO NOT SWEAR TO TIMING but I suspect he will circle back 'sooner than later'”. He messaged me yesterday Apr 15. Could it be a good guess? I don’t know but she’s REALLY SWEET. I love that you get Astro and Tarot! And she’s super quick with all of this information. That was my first reading with her so I think she’s really great if you want insight on a newer or newish connection but I’m interested to see how she picks up with consistent sessions in the future.

anything