Author Topic: HeeraTheIntuitive  (Read 311 times)

Offline Ivy

HeeraTheIntuitive
« on: April 12, 2024, 08:51:53 PM »
Anybody read with this psychic? She had glowing reviews on Keen. I read with her 2/3 days ago, she seems to be in tune with the present, but want to know what others think.

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: HeeraTheIntuitive
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 10:39:28 PM »
I just tried her, had never heard of her. She was so wrong for me. I asked about a man, she said he can’t get enough of me but I haven’t been with him for almost 2 years. As I gave her more information her story started to change. I called her out on it and she tried doubling down. I would not trust her, she didn’t know what she was talking about. Hopefully she didn’t give you a fairytale story.

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2024, 03:14:21 PM »
She was not accurate for me at all.

Offline jackY

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2024, 09:28:26 PM »
Yikes! Not even good at guessing.... I mean, they get a 50/50 chance on most of this stuff.

I just tried her, had never heard of her. She was so wrong for me. I asked about a man, she said he can’t get enough of me but I haven’t been with him for almost 2 years. As I gave her more information her story started to change. I called her out on it and she tried doubling down. I would not trust her, she didn’t know what she was talking about. Hopefully she didn’t give you a fairytale story.