Author Topic: tarotbypenelope  (Read 73322 times)

Offline scarlora

Re: tarotbypenelope
« Reply #165 on: March 18, 2018, 02:31:06 PM »
I got a crazy good reading from her.  Took 11 days.  Said something Kisha also told me.

Offline texmex

« Reply #166 on: March 19, 2018, 02:21:12 AM »
Gotta side with BostonGirl on this one. Straight up I had to stay after Penelope to get my reading. So F to get my order filled.

However, her reading was so spot on that I added an additional 30 minutes to my time while on the call. And I have to tell you she spent 30 minutes on the 15 minute block and 41 minutes on the additional 30 minute block I purchased. So I got 71 minutes of phone time when I actually paid for 45. Giving credit where credit is due.

As for the reading  - She was spot on the past and present. Absolutely nailed POI's energy and the reasons we broke. She also called for  a reconnection very soon. I will post an update here.

Now for the kicker - I have read with Lady Persephone, Miss Ann, Aries Intuition, Micah, Tara from CP, and Penelope and the difference between the readings is marginal at best. All are calling the same outcome, picking up the same energy, and the same root cause of the break. The biggest variances are time frames that range from early April to June. 

My reading was right there with five readers that seem to be solid for the most part. Penelope's attitude was positive and instructive. I guess YMMV but there is no doubt she tuned into me extremely well.

My biggest question: Is this shit tricked up? It seems these readings I have received from these five and from sites like PO, Keen, and Psychic Source are sooooo close to each other that these peeps must be sharing information. No offense but is this whole thing RIGGED!!!! Conspiracy Theory 101, but please chime in and set me straight.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 02:29:37 AM by texmex »

Offline scarlora

« Reply #167 on: March 19, 2018, 02:40:34 AM »
I was shocked to get same outcome from my off platform reader, Yona, Cookie, Kisha, and Lady P.  Got it from Penelope too.  I am still doubtful it will happen anytime soon.  If it does I will just be embarassed I spent so much money when my go to reader has always been spot on.

Offline texmex

« Reply #168 on: March 19, 2018, 02:49:12 AM »
Ha ha! I have two go to readers and I am in the same boat as you.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #169 on: March 19, 2018, 03:12:48 AM »
I would say there's very little chance that all of these people on multiple platforms are somehow sharing information.

More likely, readers that gives timeframes seem to pick round numbers. Two months, three months, six months. Those all fall within that range. I'm not saying that's the case for your situation or these readers, but I have found that most timeframe predictions are 6 months or less. In my case a lot of them have come and gone, and when you call back to ask why the same readers will just push the timeframe out another 2-6 months (or whatever).

Again, not saying that's true for you or that's what will happen, but readers' sweet spot when it comes to timeframes seems to me to be 2-6 months.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #170 on: March 19, 2018, 05:20:18 PM »
Gotta side with BostonGirl on this one. Straight up I had to stay after Penelope to get my reading. So F to get my order filled.

However, her reading was so spot on that I added an additional 30 minutes to my time while on the call. And I have to tell you she spent 30 minutes on the 15 minute block and 41 minutes on the additional 30 minute block I purchased. So I got 71 minutes of phone time when I actually paid for 45. Giving credit where credit is due.

As for the reading  - She was spot on the past and present. Absolutely nailed POI's energy and the reasons we broke. She also called for  a reconnection very soon. I will post an update here.

Now for the kicker - I have read with Lady Persephone, Miss Ann, Aries Intuition, Micah, Tara from CP, and Penelope and the difference between the readings is marginal at best. All are calling the same outcome, picking up the same energy, and the same root cause of the break. The biggest variances are time frames that range from early April to June. 

My reading was right there with five readers that seem to be solid for the most part. Penelope's attitude was positive and instructive. I guess YMMV but there is no doubt she tuned into me extremely well.

My biggest question: Is this shit tricked up? It seems these readings I have received from these five and from sites like PO, Keen, and Psychic Source are sooooo close to each other that these peeps must be sharing information. No offense but is this whole thing RIGGED!!!! Conspiracy Theory 101, but please chime in and set me straight.

TBP is amazing, i have 2 skype readings with her and one full page email reading (3 months combo)
she is the sweetest, but you have to keep reminding her about your appointment there might be some shiftings (30 min after your schedule etc. it happened only once with me).

I also have purchased a reading of 15 min but ended up with 45 min with her without paying any extra amount, she wanted to make sure that i understood the situation very well as keep re-spreading her card in case she wasnt sure about something so she doest end up giving wrong info.
Also, i texted her a question about my POI and she sent me a full page of what is going on without paying a penny.

She's worth the try, you might just struggle abit with her availability / timings and thats all.

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #171 on: March 23, 2018, 02:07:51 PM »
I’ve been trying to schedule something for over a week now. I constantly emailed her too and she gave me a time and of course no call. I just went ahead and contacted Etsy for a refund. This is ridiculous.

Offline njlady

« Reply #172 on: March 23, 2018, 05:39:59 PM »
I’ve been trying to schedule something for over a week now. I constantly emailed her too and she gave me a time and of course no call. I just went ahead and contacted Etsy for a refund. This is ridiculous.

Honestly, you aren't missing anything.

She was really stubborn and nasty with me.  I read with her a year ago.  I had heard such great things about her.  She said something that was absolutely impossible and not just my personal opinion.  She told me POI was surround by lawyers and they had told him not to speak to me and that I would never hear from him again and a lot of other things.  I was horrified and insisted this was all wrong.  I thought I was going to be physically ill.  She acted like I was the stupidest bitch on the planet, yelled at me, it was insane.  I told her none of this could possibly be true, there was no way.  She would not listen.  I was an idiot and that was it as far as she was concerned. 

Know what really happened?  He was settling a lawsuit that had absolutely nothing at all to do with me.   When I was talking things out with him and he was hugging me, I was thinking I really am the stupidest bitch on the planet for not hanging up on Penelope. 

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #173 on: March 23, 2018, 05:51:45 PM »
I ordered a reading with her a while ago that she never delivered so I opened a dispute through my credit card company which was resolved pretty fast, so I just dismissed it. Then a few months later she emailed her clients with regrets, that she'd had a series of difficulties including I think the wildfires? That she'd been displaced and struggling but was settled now and wanted to get back to reading for clients. I wasn't out anything and I believe in second chances, so I put in an order.

She was late for the reading (Skype) and then canceled because of some issue. There were also additional technological issues with payment but that wasn't her fault. I don't remember all the stuff now honestly but my recollection is that there was a series of scheduling, missing/late, rescheduling etc. She eventually did do my reading although it was in pieces and I thought it was fine, but the logistics around it weren't handled very professionally. I'd just be aware of that possibility if you want to read with her.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #174 on: March 23, 2018, 06:00:45 PM »
@journalmuse

I purchased a same day reading with her last year. I believe it was a Wednesday. She didn’t respond so I opened a case against her and she still didn’t say anything for a few days. Then she sent a message that her dog died that Saturday and I was like I purchased my reading for Wednesday, her dog dying Saturday had nothing to do with me. Anyway I got my money back and just decided not to read with her even though she said she would do it later once settled. I feel like she always has a lot going on or just says she does. Either way I have read quite a few people have to open cases against her to get their money back. I’m just not for the headache.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #175 on: March 23, 2018, 06:01:49 PM »
I waited 11 days for an email reading then hit the button on etsy for I never received this item.  Later that day I got a message that she was working on it and then the reading came a few hours later.  The reading was really great.  She asked me some clarifying questions in the reading, so I responded but then she never got back to me after that.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #176 on: March 23, 2018, 07:04:16 PM »
@journalmuse

I purchased a same day reading with her last year. I believe it was a Wednesday. She didn’t respond so I opened a case against her and she still didn’t say anything for a few days. Then she sent a message that her dog died that Saturday and I was like I purchased my reading for Wednesday, her dog dying Saturday had nothing to do with me. Anyway I got my money back and just decided not to read with her even though she said she would do it later once settled. I feel like she always has a lot going on or just says she does. Either way I have read quite a few people have to open cases against her to get their money back. I’m just not for the headache.

Yeah I mean, the reading once she gave it was fine, but there were some headaches getting to that point. So I think if you have the patience for that, go ahead, but be aware that there may be some logistics hiccups. I'm a pretty understanding person and I can look the other way on some things because life is complicated and people have stuff to deal with sometimes that isn't always easy. I did get pretty irritated with the constant scheduling and rescheduling though, sometimes at the very last minute, which wasted my time.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #177 on: March 28, 2018, 04:38:13 AM »
@journalmuse

Yeah I mean, the reading once she gave it was fine, but there were some headaches getting to that point. So I think if you have the patience for that, go ahead, but be aware that there may be some logistics hiccups. I'm a pretty understanding person and I can look the other way on some things because life is complicated and people have stuff to deal with sometimes that isn't always easy. I did get pretty irritated with the constant scheduling and rescheduling though, sometimes at the very last minute, which wasted my time.

The thing with this reader, which I've seen on other forums is that she is interested in money. Not to the point where your reading sucks, but to the point where she would rather continue to take money, as opposed to pausing her shop until she can catch up on orders. No one has said this point blank and she always offer discounts to keep reeling in the clients. She has the same MO on many forums, many excuses, late delivering orders, ignoring emails, or sending emails to tell the client in a couple hours/days and then missing that promised time, no business sense whatsoever. I mean come on, she could also extend her turnaround time, so it looks as if she is never late, but she can't even do that. There are plenty clients though who are ok with the treatment she puts out and don't seem to mind hunting her down to get what they paid for because she seems to be pretty good, but who needs or even wants that shyte. There is no way that I would even feel the reading was legit if I had to rush the reader in delivering it.

Offline karma17

« Reply #178 on: May 20, 2018, 10:46:28 PM »
I've had just two readings with her and it's been over a year since the last one..
I'm surprised but have to give credit where it's due- something major she predicted in both readings has just happened. It's happened a year after she said it would. I don't plan on reading with her again and just want to see if the stuff she said would follow also takes place.
On another note, I was looking through an old email from her where she mentioned her dog, his name was Charly haha..for some who read her thread on here this will ring a bell lol
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 10:56:00 PM by karma17 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #179 on: May 21, 2018, 02:47:45 AM »
On another note, I was looking through an old email from her where she mentioned her dog, his name was Charly haha..for some who read her thread on here this will ring a bell lol
Why am I not surprised by that at all? ::) ::) ::) ::)