Author Topic: tarotbypenelope  (Read 73649 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: tarotbypenelope
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2017, 10:14:26 PM »
Same Penelope. Lots more drama about her on the other board again today.  ::)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2017, 01:32:22 AM »
Same Penelope. Lots more drama about her on the other board again today.  ::)

Oh that drama was solved by banning Natasia who everyone believes was Penelope. Endless tirades from that Natasia chick.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2017, 04:26:17 PM »
I hope this helps for some to have understanding, and if you really don't like how a reader does buisness to the point where you are furious and blabbing to far and loud, then you really should find somewhere else to do buisness especially when it comes to such intimate / personal buisness as this.
This sounds like a threat - that Penelope might start posting about other people's personal information. Or perhaps the reader could show better business acumen and close shop until they catch up and be grateful for the business. She even charges extra if you want it the same day doesn't she? Does she graciously refund her clients when she can't deliver according to her posted dates? Dates she applied with her own little fingers. To me it seems pretty common sense to close shop, catch up and deliver on time. Many shop owners do. It doesn't take a psychic or rocket scientist to know this IMO.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2017, 05:36:38 PM »

I hope this helps for some to have understanding, and if you really don't like how a reader does buisness to the point where you are furious and blabbing to far and loud, then you really should find somewhere else to do buisness especially when it comes to such intimate / personal buisness as this.

Pretty sure the purpose of this board is to find good readers and out the ones that behave unscrupulously.

The fact that penelope was caught posting fake reviews herself on another board and then bashing anyone with a legitimate complaint is unscrupulous in my opinion and exactly the kind of info that should be shared on here.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2017, 06:39:05 PM »
is that true? I didnt see that, I saw accusations but was it proven? From what I could tell it just sounded like alot of nonsense from one person about a late response and she had been refunded so the rest just seems like drama. I know for fact that many readers whose names I wont mention are on that other forum and its a total scam over there. The person running it is a reader, you can google it and read all about it. Personally I would go by the reviews on the sites themselves rather than a forum, you can't fake reviews on etsy. No offense to anyone on this or any forum.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2017, 07:07:32 PM »
Hmmm...I've found that reviews are the worst way to judge readers​. Everyone leaves great reviews until someone is proven a scammer.  Otherwise the reader refunds to get a bad review removed (on Etsy and Fiverr).

And a lot of people who get a lackluster reading just move on rather than dwell on the fact that their reading was less than useful and leave bad reviews. A lot of this is because readers often attack you for complaining, armed with delicate information that they use against you.

I personally had a ridiculously bad reading from Penelope, but I didn't bother with reviewing on Etsy.

I'll take other people's word that she is a very talented psychic because from my experience she's not even very talented at reading cards...

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2017, 07:32:26 PM »
Hmmm...I've found that reviews are the worst way to judge readers​. Everyone leaves great reviews until someone is proven a scammer.  Otherwise the reader refunds to get a bad review removed (on Etsy and Fiverr).

And a lot of people who get a lackluster reading just move on rather than dwell on the fact that their reading was less than useful and leave bad reviews. A lot of this is because readers often attack you for complaining, armed with delicate information that they use against you.

I personally had a ridiculously bad reading from Penelope, but I didn't bother with reviewing on Etsy.

I'll take other people's word that she is a very talented psychic because from my experience she's not even very talented at reading cards...

She was ok with me ..nothing to review about.but her predictions were far out yet to be seen.I have read with wonderful accurate fabulous readers try keen friend sue ..look her up too

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2017, 07:47:58 PM »
is that true? I didnt see that, I saw accusations but was it proven? From what I could tell it just sounded like alot of nonsense from one person about a late response and she had been refunded so the rest just seems like drama. I know for fact that many readers whose names I wont mention are on that other forum and its a total scam over there. The person running it is a reader, you can google it and read all about it. Personally I would go by the reviews on the sites themselves rather than a forum, you can't fake reviews on etsy. No offense to anyone on this or any forum.

Seriously?? You can fake reviews anywhere. ANYWHERE... It's true I know a few readers on that forum who I've gotten readings from, but that isn't a  big deal for me.
I'm not defending her, but you must be referring to Hope the moderator of SPS, nevertheless, none of that stuff about her as a reader has ever been proven either. Sounds like more drama.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2017, 08:23:57 PM »
How would you fake a review on a site like etsy? Honest question. I didn't think you could but I got that from reading that on this forum.
as for whats online about that other site, the reports mention more than just Hope, they mention other members, the most vocal ones. Its like its the same person with a bunch of accounts basically. I dont know if its true but its pretty convincing actually.

Seriously?? You can fake reviews anywhere. ANYWHERE... It's true I know a few readers on that forum who I've gotten readings from, but that isn't a  big deal for me.
I'm not defending her, but you must be referring to Hope the moderator of SPS, nevertheless, none of that stuff about her as a reader has ever been proven either. Sounds like more drama.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2017, 08:50:35 PM »
How would you fake a review on a site like etsy? Honest question. I didn't think you could but I got that from reading that on this forum.
as for whats online about that other site, the reports mention more than just Hope, they mention other members, the most vocal ones. Its like its the same person with a bunch of accounts basically. I dont know if its true but its pretty convincing actually.

Yeah it’s convincing if you haven’t been a member for a long time. There are even posts that show one guy in particular who was hired from Etsy/Fiverr to make a youtube video and talk about how horrible Hope is. That shit is flat out fake. Totally!! That is one way of saying anyone can make crap up about you and post it. People tend to believe the negative anyway, so I’m not trying to convince you in the least.

You can even hire people to post fake reviews for you on Etsy/Fiverr. This has been proven. You can have your friends purchase a reading and have them post shit about your fakeness as well. It’s very easy to do. You can create another account and post your own fake reviews. People have done all of this.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2017, 09:07:28 PM »
Reviews on Etsy are about as reliable as those on Keen for their readers. That's why I love this board.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2017, 07:00:22 AM »

Yeah it’s convincing if you haven’t been a member for a long time. There are even posts that show one guy in particular who was hired from Etsy/Fiverr to make a youtube video and talk about how horrible Hope is. That shit is flat out fake. Totally!! That is one way of saying anyone can make crap up about you and post it. People tend to believe the negative anyway, so I’m not trying to convince you in the least.

You can even hire people to post fake reviews for you on Etsy/Fiverr. This has been proven. You can have your friends purchase a reading and have them post shit about your fakeness as well. It’s very easy to do. You can create another account and post your own fake reviews. People have done all of this.

this looked pretty convincing to me.

http://spsreviewforumexposed.tumblr.com/post/156013441572/new-year-sps-review-forum-is-still-up-not-for

New Year & SPS REVIEW FORUM is still up? Not for long according to Law Enforcement
What has Hope( Melissa Miller, Ralista)  been up too ?
Hacking
Hope has been active on her scam forum again this time as her old infamous alias’s  ‘CHEEKABOO’ & ‘JoeyT1969′. I just logged in her forum and you can clearly see the log in times are the same one after the after proving it’s Hope trying to fool people.
Hope is just plain stupid to attempt illegal hacking twice. She reported the blog to remove her her picture found on this rip off reports here
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sps-Review-Forum-/internet/Sps-Review-Forum-Orisha-Ashe-Yaya-Marie-The-House-of-Oya-Hope-Sps-Review-Forum-Expose-1269041
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPS-Review-Forum/internet/SPS-Review-Forum-Hope-Melissa-Miller-Mimi-SPS-Review-Forum-is-Celebrating-5-Years-of-Scam-1253999

Offline bstalling

« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2017, 05:42:41 PM »
Why is that site convincing to you? Hes basically saying because we all 3 members logged into a forum at the same time, that it is the same person.  In addition, where is this "law enforcement" proof or laws against hacking your own forum, which is basically what he is claiming. In addition, those video scam reports are fake...if you search on fiverr you can see one of these guys selling testimonials for anything..He will literally get on video and say anything that you want.

Hope has done a good job of exposing fakes and frauds on that forum..simply because many of these psychics and spiritualist would come and shill. She would trace their IPs to their business location to be sure. That kinda stuff gets these frauds angry because they lose business. That is all that is. Hope barely posts and most of the engagement comes from people like us.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2017, 06:13:53 PM »
Why is that site convincing to you? Hes basically saying because we all 3 members logged into a forum at the same time, that it is the same person.  In addition, where is this "law enforcement" proof or laws against hacking your own forum, which is basically what he is claiming. In addition, those video scam reports are fake...if you search on fiverr you can see one of these guys selling testimonials for anything..He will literally get on video and say anything that you want.

Hope has done a good job of exposing fakes and frauds on that forum..simply because many of these psychics and spiritualist would come and shill. She would trace their IPs to their business location to be sure. That kinda stuff gets these frauds angry because they lose business. That is all that is. Hope barely posts and most of the engagement comes from people like us.

we 3 members? Are you listed on that as well? I didn't see that. There are just sooooo many reports, not just here but in the body of that link there are hundreds of reports and when you google it, there are so many more as well and I just think there cant be just ONE person making all those claims. I mean its fine if they hired someone to be the 'spokesperson' on camera, that doesn't change the fact that you can't explain why so many people filed complaints to law enforcement and went through the trouble of making all these reports online. The thing I don't like about that site is that the minute you say something good about a reader who isn't one of their golden children, you get shut down and if you say something bad about a certain few then you also get shut down. I do agree that alot of scammers have been exposed, I saw lots of posters exposing fakes with the same readings given to others and the ISP thing and thats cool, but the members are doing that not hope.  what people are accusing Hope and the others mentioned of doing on the forum is exactly what they ARE doing!! I mean we all said it on this forum here that god forbid you say something bad about certain readers or something GOOD about another, the militants will attack you for it.  That member who was accused of being penelope was never proven to be yet they attacked her for speaking out against the forum and thats exactly what this whole scam is alleging and thats what they did. Almost all the reports arent from disgruntled psychics they are from regular members who were either banned or got scammed of their money in some way. The whole identity theft thing freaks me out a lot. Im leaning towards thinking SOMETHING weird is going on with that site for sure. I don't really know how anyone would benefit from manipulating a forum and make money from it but there can't be this much hype online about it without something being true. Personally its not like Im going to be spending money on spells anytime soon and I realize that by nature this tarot/psychic thing is not a science so buyer beware...I like talking to Yona even if she gets it wrong. I don't mind it or feel scammed if things don't pan out, its worth it to me for the insight she CAN give even just as a person and a woman and same with Penelope in that I trust her and know she's not out to scam me for my money, she's ethical as well and funny as hell. Yona too, she missed something and immediately offered and scheduled a top up for free, and another reader full on read me for free a few times when I had questions. THAT is ethical!! Even if they got things wrong I would be ok with it.  Its like fiverr, for $5 I can satisfy a curiosity about horary or a channel or something. Even if it isn't accurate I don't feel scammed because it was a fun experience. But there's something about sps that is off and I don't really know what and it feels wrong. I guess time will tell. If its all true then eventually the site will be shut down I suppose. I dont post anymore, im scared to!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2017, 06:40:29 PM »
All those "complaints" are fake. Anyone can post those complaints..unless you see PDF copies, you can't validate them. All they are doing is SEO to make Hope look shady. I find it odd that you think hiring someone on Fiverr to create a fake scam report is OK...but whatever.

You can post bad reviews about anyone, just be open to the groupies challenging you on it because its their fave. No one removes negative posts about readers/spellcasters. I admit that there are a few overzealous members that are blinded by certain readers, but that is all it is. If you become a verified member, you would see that they are all posting from different locations.