Author Topic: tarotbypenelope  (Read 73387 times)

Offline Truthseeker000

Re: tarotbypenelope
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2017, 04:53:58 AM »
This chick is awesome!! I've gotten three readings from her and she has been so spot on, detailed and accurate!! For her price this reader cannot be beat!! I can testify that Penelope is well worth it.

Offline shezadreamer

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2017, 03:29:45 PM »
To everyone who keeps saying she's so amazing, which readings are you purchasing??

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2017, 08:20:30 PM »
Email and phone. I've had both. I just purchased my fourth reading last night via phone - 30 min and I was blown away! See my post prior to this one on more details regarding her style.

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2017, 06:17:46 PM »
Abarnes - YES!!!
She nailed so many things about my crazy ex that were spot on. She explained to me WHY he cannot be what I want now and probably going forward also. It was all right on. I'm planning to have elective surgery soon and she saw some major warnings with it that I did not see. Right again. I'm starting to talk to a past flame (well kinda a flame, we weren't that passionate, lol, but you get it) and at any rate, again, she's picking up on WHY he isn't coming forth right away, but then predicted that he'd start to....And he did. Penelope may not be the absolute saint for everyone as that is not how readers work, but I can bet you that you will really like her if you give her a try and make sure she has the time to do the reading and isn't backed up. From what I understand, she gets so many requests and then she gets weighed down with readings and it makes her energy low which is completely understandable.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2017, 09:06:37 PM »
She must not connect with me because I definitely felt the reading I received was not worth the money I spent on it. And I bought one of her more expensive email readings.  Mine ended up being little more than explanations of the tarot cards pulled, and she wasn't even definite on the card descriptions. Basically she gave me all the different ways the card could be interpreted which offered very little real insight to me....

I purchased the phone reading and felt the same way. She called me 10 minutes late from the appointment time, I paid for a 30 minute reading, and only got 1 question in in the 20 minutes she had me on the phone, then basically rushed me off. Her answers were very generic and she wasn't on point with the current situation even. She even described the person I was asking about incorrectly. Then I had corrected her and she completely changed the reading. I asked again for clarification because there was a contradiction between the two things she had said. She said there was nothing to elaborate on, gave me a negative outcome, and then said she had to go.

Offline karma17

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2017, 11:48:40 PM »
She must not connect with me because I definitely felt the reading I received was not worth the money I spent on it. And I bought one of her more expensive email readings.  Mine ended up being little more than explanations of the tarot cards pulled, and she wasn't even definite on the card descriptions. Basically she gave me all the different ways the card could be interpreted which offered very little real insight to me....

I purchased the phone reading and felt the same way. She called me 10 minutes late from the appointment time, I paid for a 30 minute reading, and only got 1 question in in the 20 minutes she had me on the phone, then basically rushed me off. Her answers were very generic and she wasn't on point with the current situation even. She even described the person I was asking about incorrectly. Then I had corrected her and she completely changed the reading. I asked again for clarification because there was a contradiction between the two things she had said. She said there was nothing to elaborate on, gave me a negative outcome, and then said she had to go.

I've got to agree on this..although I love Penelope- there was a marked difference in her temperament between my first and second reading with her. Within a month between both readings, she raised her rates, the first reading she went over time to explain in depth and answer all my questions and the second reading there was a bell after which she basically rushed and said she had to go.
Still I do love be how she explains everything but she was definitely a bit short with me the last time and I'm somewhat annoyed that I reccomended her to so many people (the word of mouth because of which she's probably busy now)

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2017, 02:12:01 AM »
I must say I've had 2 email readings with her and 3 phone. She has never been rude. What I'm more concerned with is accuracy. You can be rude all day long as long as you are accurate. Spoken to so many that have been wrong. Some where nice and some weren't. I'm more concerned regarding accuracy that manners.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2017, 02:23:47 AM »
I must say I've had 2 email readings with her and 3 phone. She has never been rude. What I'm more concerned with is accuracy. You can be rude all day long as long as you are accurate. Spoken to so many that have been wrong. Some where nice and some weren't. I'm more concerned regarding accuracy that manners.

Rude doesn't bother me either. What bothers me is when a reader can't pick up on the current situation, you explain that to them, they change their response, you ask for a clarification and can't give you one. Unfortunately for me, she didn't give me any detailed explanation and couldn't given me more information than the cards she pulled. She didn't give me any definitive answer. She just didn't work for me and that's fine, it happens :)

Offline karma17

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2017, 02:53:19 AM »
I agree that it's ok if they're rude- I was just slightly taken aback due to the stark difference in her temperament in both my readings with her.
I still maintain she explained the whys and how's of my current situation very well and I'm just waiting on predictions to pass...

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2017, 02:54:15 AM »
Yep. She was nice to me as well. She just didn't give me any real predictions or even hit on the present situation at all. It was really just a bunch of card interpretations that were not relative to me or my life in any way....

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2017, 05:13:20 AM »
I don't know if I totally agree with readers being rude even if they are accurate. I read with a Soshana or something like that a couple of years ago on Keen and she was very accurate to my situation and I read with her twice. She was just a total bitch and I couldn't justify paying her to give me a service in order to be abused. She just thought/acted as if the sun rose and set up her butt. I was just so over it. I want to leave a call feeling good not like crap although the reader might be right. To each his own I guess.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2017, 07:38:34 PM »
I had a reading with tarotbypenelope 2 weeks ago. She warned me about something and told me what would happen if I didn't follow the advice. I didn't and what she said would happen did happen almost word for word. Lesson learned! this woman knows her stuff. Blows my mind.

mo45

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2017, 01:33:30 PM »
I just took an email reading after the glowing reviews here. I recommend asking her in advance the day the reading will be delivered so you both are on the same page.
She seemed eager to help as she went above and beyond and replied to my multiple many follow up questions that she actually didnt have to..
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 04:55:12 PM by mo45 »

mo45

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2017, 01:02:52 PM »
@Tthompsj I got it on 5th day for a 2-3 day turnaround...thats why it is recommended to communicate with her in advance of purchasing when you may get your reading so you all are on the same page..others may be able to chime in on career Qs mine was too recent for any comment on predictions..

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2017, 10:03:54 PM »
Is this thread the same as the Readings by Penelope thread or are there two different Penelopes?
She appears to have issues with getting her readings back to the client on time, even later than her posted times on her site so use caution.
Some claim they have to hunt her down then get a lot of excuses once they try to get a refund.

anything