Author Topic: tarotbypenelope  (Read 73326 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: tarotbypenelope
« Reply #180 on: May 21, 2018, 02:55:24 AM »
Hmm, so Charly was her dogs name? No wonder she signed up again under "DogLioness1982" lol

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #181 on: May 21, 2018, 03:21:20 AM »
I'm going to take a stab in the dark and wager a guess that Charlyelly was a Pekingese.

candiednut

« Reply #182 on: May 21, 2018, 03:36:59 AM »
Be nice guys, Charly is reading these ;)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #183 on: May 21, 2018, 04:00:45 AM »
Don't be silly. Dogs can't read.  ;D ;D ;D  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline njlady

« Reply #184 on: May 21, 2018, 03:18:25 PM »
Don't be silly. Dogs can't read.  ;D ;D ;D  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Neither can she.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #185 on: July 19, 2018, 09:46:40 AM »
if you paid by paypal.... I would get a refund fast. She always disappears.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #186 on: July 19, 2018, 12:55:48 PM »
She disappeared on me and I had to contact PayPal to get my money back

Offline njlady

« Reply #187 on: July 19, 2018, 06:59:11 PM »
I can't believe anyone is still desperate enough to book with this woman.  Does she advertise on masochists.com or something?

1,000 times no on her. 

When I choose a reader, they have to be: gifted, open, operating for the highest good (clarity, insight & transformation) and ethical.  She is gifted, but she isn't open, she's not concerned about the highest good and was intentionally hurtful (and completely wrong to boot) and could give a shit about taking people's money and leaving them hanging.  How hard is it to put up a message saying I'm completely booked for the next X weeks or I'm closed for the next month?  She doesn't care.  And people still throw money to let that untrustworthy energy come at you???  Come on people. 

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #188 on: August 17, 2018, 06:56:05 PM »
So I’ve been off the boards and have not had a reading in almost a year because I’ve been pretty clear where I stand... and then we broke up.

So I get this email from TarotbyPenelope on Etsy for a sale for a 30min reading for $30 and I take it because it’s normally more than double this price and WOW DID MY JAW JUST DROP IN SHOCK.
I told her I would review her on Etsy but she’s no longer there you have to book direct so I said I’d post here.

So I’ve been wandering around like a lost dog
For a month with no hope in sight and she tells me she sees me back with him and soon too. That it begin with non face to face communication blah blah all the usual stuff. I’m thinking ya right he hates me. She also says she sees a windfall for me, she hears like annopeah type voice saying YPU get a car! YOU get. Car! EVERYONE gets a car! I’m broke as hell and have no car now so that would be amazing if someone gave me one...as I’m telling her I don’t buy this, I get call waiting. It’s my ex. He tells me he’s called me an Uber and wants me to come home so we can talk. And then when I hang up I get an email from Emterprise giving me a full refund on a really expensive car rental.

This man has sworn on his life he’d never let me back yet....I’m waiting for my chariot and I’ve got some extra $$ now too. I cannot believe this just happened. Sooooo worth $30!

You have to email her to buy it tarotbypenelope@mail.com and tell her I posted!!!!!

Offline njlady

« Reply #189 on: August 17, 2018, 07:40:34 PM »
So I’ve been off the boards and have not had a reading in almost a year because I’ve been pretty clear where I stand... and then we broke up.

So I get this email from TarotbyPenelope on Etsy for a sale for a 30min reading for $30 and I take it because it’s normally more than double this price and WOW DID MY JAW JUST DROP IN SHOCK.
I told her I would review her on Etsy but she’s no longer there you have to book direct so I said I’d post here.

For a month with no hope in sight and she tells me she sees me back with him and soon too. That it begin with non face to face communication blah blah all the usual stuff. I’m thinking ya right he hates me. She also says she sees a windfall for me, she hears like annopeah type voice saying YPU get a car! YOU get. Car! EVERYONE gets a car! I’m broke as hell and have no car now so that would be amazing if someone gave me one...as I’m telling her I don’t buy this, I get call waiting. It’s my ex. He tells me he’s called me an Uber and wants me to come home so we can talk. And then when I hang up I get an email from Emterprise giving me a full refund on a really expensive car rental.

This man has sworn on his life he’d never let me back yet....I’m waiting for my chariot and I’ve got some extra $$ now too. I cannot believe this just happened. Sooooo worth $30!

You have to email her to buy it tarotbypenelope@mail.com and tell her I posted!!!!!

r/thattotallyhappened
r/shamelessbitch
r/liarliarpantsonfire
r/specialshameonyoufrothrowingintheexcomingback
r/colddayinhellwhenimcallingyouagain

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #190 on: August 17, 2018, 07:44:25 PM »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #191 on: August 17, 2018, 09:03:32 PM »

r/thattotallyhappened
r/shamelessbitch
r/liarliarpantsonfire

Funny bcuz I was thinking in my head isnt this lady a fraud who never sends readings 😂😂😂😂😂😂 they always try to make their way on these forums with the traps and lies! 😂

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #192 on: August 17, 2018, 09:46:37 PM »

r/thattotallyhappened
r/shamelessbitch
r/liarliarpantsonfire

ROFL! an I was so nearly going to order...

Offline bstalling

« Reply #193 on: August 17, 2018, 10:40:36 PM »
LMAO  ;D

Offline dascallie

« Reply #194 on: August 18, 2018, 02:00:23 PM »
***WARNING*** whoever has promoted this person--this immoral "Tarot by Penelope", you are spinning misinformation! I am here to let everyone know she is a HUGE FRAUD. She took my money, jacked me around on timing, changing it over and over, double talking excuses--oh so friendly and cheerfully--trying to get me to add EVEN MORE MONEY before our reading--( thank God I had the instinct NOT to do that), finally saying OK, we are scheduled absolutely for THIS time and day-- and then COMPLETELY, DISHONESTLY STOOD ME UP. GHOSTED WITH MY MONEY. She needs to be BUSTED. There is a special place for thieves like this and karma DOES bite.

anything