Author Topic: tarotbypenelope  (Read 72402 times)

Offline Applenade

Re: tarotbypenelope
« Reply #150 on: January 07, 2018, 10:35:35 AM »
Also, SPS Review Forum is a complete and total scamfest. Which I know for a fact as I learned it the hard way almost a year ago, at the beginning of my situation.  I don't believe for a second that Penelope was ever any part of it....please don't believe one syllable on that site.

Good for you if she worked for you. Your opinion of the sps review forum is not a fact. Leave it to the person viewing the site to judge if its a scam or not.

I bought her reading before my account was activated on that forum.

Its activated now and that topic about her is pretty accurate. Her customer service is horrible.

Well her shop is back on etsy, and if people see this topic, they can judge for themselves if they want a reading from her. I certainly wont go back.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #151 on: January 07, 2018, 04:39:25 PM »
Yes, I believe her customer service was horrible. But I had 2 readings from her and she was correct in her valuation of my situation. I'll take being accurate all day long over polite and good manners. I've heard of others being accused of being readers on that bored when they aren't.   The fact that they post fake reviews on posts  ???? Crazy site if you ask me. That's hardly not judging is it? Anyone is entitled to write a review. Don't agree then move on.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #152 on: January 07, 2018, 05:14:28 PM »
I read with her last year in February. I just got a short email reading. She was accurate in her assessment of the person in question (not being considerate of my feelings and not following through), but I really believe that I gave her too much information initially and therefore I wasn't able to correctly assess whether or not she had real ability. I'll be able to verify whether or not she is accurate about a certain trip within a year probably.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #153 on: January 07, 2018, 05:30:19 PM »
Also, SPS Review Forum is a complete and total scamfest. Which I know for a fact as I learned it the hard way almost a year ago, at the beginning of my situation.  I don't believe for a second that Penelope was ever any part of it....please don't believe one syllable on that site.

Hmm same typing style as the poster on sps who was banned for shilling and charlyyelly,calling sps a scam like charlyyelly ( it's not).. only 5 posts most to do with Penelope. I think everyone can draw their own conclusions

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #154 on: January 07, 2018, 05:34:31 PM »
Also if some if you haven't caught on, charllyyelly is Penelope

Oh, wait, don't do that Bstalling, she'll just use another shill account....and oops, too late, there it is.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #155 on: January 07, 2018, 11:14:01 PM »
I was thinking the same thing BStalling. You and I both were there when they outed her on SPS. She pretty much told on herself as she is doing now.

I don't get why they even bother to come on the boards especially her since she apparently has horrible customer service. I never got a reading from her. I was going to until I went through her feedback and saw a bunch of reviews from Emily West and I know Emily was on the forum. Emily is gifted, but also a bit of a con in my opinion.

A lot of readers are like this. Gifted, but you still shouldnt trust them.

They come onto the boards for a cash grab...earn an easy couple of hundred bucks for a few days until their thread gets pushed to the bottom of the page. Most people
wont know her service sucks until AFTER they have tried her.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #156 on: January 25, 2018, 08:34:24 PM »
Wait what?? Are you saying this about me? I haven’t been on this forum for weeks and just saw this thread from awhile back accusing me of being Penelope? What is wrong with you, seriously. I have compassion for someone who’s dog died in a fire and suddenly I’m outed. Lol ok. I am not even going to address this, you are constantly on SPS and on this forum defending the admins there and do you see me accusing you of being Hope? It’s alwyas y0u and Bstalling online there defending sps and ripping apart anyone who dares to say anything bad about them or anything good about someone else. As for Penelope being outed on sps, that literally did not happen. Someone was accused because they said bad things about hope or something. I notice that whenever someone has a good review for someone, immediately that person is attacked. Ridiculous. I haven’t read with anyone in awhile but I will now. Penelope is having a major sale on readings. She’s been good for me, not sure if you have even read with her, but anyone can come on this forum, including her. For all YOU know, I could be Y0na too.

I was thinking the same thing BStalling. You and I both were there when they outed her on SPS. She pretty much told on herself as she is doing now.

I don't get why they even bother to come on the boards especially her since she apparently has horrible customer service. I never got a reading from her. I was going to until I went through her feedback and saw a bunch of reviews from Emily West and I know Emily was on the forum. Emily is gifted, but also a bit of a con in my opinion.

A lot of readers are like this. Gifted, but you still shouldnt trust them.

They come onto the boards for a cash grab...earn an easy couple of hundred bucks for a few days until their thread gets pushed to the bottom of the page. Most people
wont know her service sucks until AFTER they have tried her.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #157 on: January 25, 2018, 10:12:49 PM »
Are you also saying hat I am doglioness1982???? This is hilarious! I just read through this thread. Why bother reviewing or trolling someone’s thread if you haven’t even read with them? Who has the time or worse the desire to sit around all day speculating on the identity of forum posters. Really strange if you ask me (aka doglioness,Penelope,Waldo....)

Hmm same typing style as the poster on sps who was banned for shilling and charlyyelly,calling sps a scam like charlyyelly ( it's not).. only 5 posts most to do with Penelope. I think everyone can draw their own conclusions

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #158 on: March 03, 2018, 07:15:26 PM »
Don't even bother with this reader. I didn't hear from her for about a week and a half. So, I sent her a message, but at the same time I went through PayPal for a refund.
She came back to me after I chased her, but when she did... The reading absolutely trash. Basic. So disappointed. The reading wasn't a page long. Not worth the money. I didn't even respond to her. I just let PayPal do their thing and I got my money back. I didn't want to get into it with her.

Offline DogLioness1982

« Reply #159 on: March 05, 2018, 10:24:35 PM »
Charlyelly, I've noticed the same mantra on this forum...when someone actually has a positive experience with or has found a reader who is a keeper and comes here to share, they are automatically accused of being that reader. While it's truly sad that so many on here have obviously become so jaded, the resulting attacks on anyone who HAS clicked with a reader and comes here to rave about it are immature and pathetic. And as for why myself, Charlyelly and some others aren't frequent posters? Maybe we have a life outside of the internet.

Penelope is the furthest thing from a fraud. The claim that someone received a not even one page reading has to be either totally untrue or there's much more to it..maybe the question you asked wasn't specific enough to warrant a detailed read? The written readings I've had with her have all been incredibly detailed and pages in length. She is also NOT strictly just a card reader...she has ability that goes above and beyond the cards. Otherwise her readings, both written and spoken would not be anywhere near as rich as they always are. If you want to speak to a fraud....head on over to Keen. Keen is infested with lowlifes who would rather scam heartbroken individuals than get off their asses, and will happily feed you regurgitated fairytales that are identical to what they told the previous caller. And regarding the SPS Review Forum...it is rife with posts praising numerous "spellcasters".

If you want a REAL reading, with detail and honesty, from an actual empath and someone with true ability...book with Penelope or Lady Persephone.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 10:26:21 PM by DogLioness1982 »

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #160 on: March 06, 2018, 08:45:04 AM »
Charlyelly, I've noticed the same mantra on this forum...when someone actually has a positive experience with or has found a reader who is a keeper and comes here to share, they are automatically accused of being that reader. While it's truly sad that so many on here have obviously become so jaded, the resulting attacks on anyone who HAS clicked with a reader and comes here to rave about it are immature and pathetic. And as for why myself, Charlyelly and some others aren't frequent posters? Maybe we have a life outside of the internet.

Penelope is the furthest thing from a fraud. The claim that someone received a not even one page reading has to be either totally untrue or there's much more to it..maybe the question you asked wasn't specific enough to warrant a detailed read? The written readings I've had with her have all been incredibly detailed and pages in length. She is also NOT strictly just a card reader...she has ability that goes above and beyond the cards. Otherwise her readings, both written and spoken would not be anywhere near as rich as they always are. If you want to speak to a fraud....head on over to Keen. Keen is infested with lowlifes who would rather scam heartbroken individuals than get off their asses, and will happily feed you regurgitated fairytales that are identical to what they told the previous caller. And regarding the SPS Review Forum...it is rife with posts praising numerous "spellcasters".

If you want a REAL reading, with detail and honesty, from an actual empath and someone with true ability...book with Penelope or Lady Persephone.

I think this was aimed at me given my last post, so I am going to respond to you directly. I don't have time to lie or hide facts.

I paid £40 for a reading and waited almost two weeks for a reading that was not even a page long. It's no lie and there is nothing more to it. If you don't believe me... That is your business/problem.

I personally do not care for your identity - whether you are a fraud, imposter etc. etc. that doesn't change anything for me in terms of my review. I will continue to communicate the situation as I experienced it. I give kudos and credit where it is due and TarotbyPenelope deserves neither (in my opinion and from my experience).

Given that this site is one where you can review services you have received... My review remains: 'Don't bother with this one' and if you decide to, then it is at your own risk.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 08:55:11 AM by LivingInYellow »

Offline Applenade

« Reply #161 on: March 06, 2018, 06:46:44 PM »

I think this was aimed at me given my last post, so I am going to respond to you directly. I don't have time to lie or hide facts.

I paid £40 for a reading and waited almost two weeks for a reading that was not even a page long. It's no lie and there is nothing more to it. If you don't believe me... That is your business/problem.

I personally do not care for your identity - whether you are a fraud, imposter etc. etc. that doesn't change anything for me in terms of my review. I will continue to communicate the situation as I experienced it. I give kudos and credit where it is due and TarotbyPenelope deserves neither (in my opinion and from my experience).

Given that this site is one where you can review services you have received... My review remains: 'Don't bother with this one' and if you decide to, then it is at your own risk.

If you don't mind me asking, which reading did you get from her?

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #162 on: March 06, 2018, 08:52:28 PM »
Hi Applenade,

I got the Ex Reunite spread.

Offline texmex

« Reply #163 on: March 08, 2018, 02:20:42 PM »
I paid for a 15 minute phone reading last week and have not heard back to schedule the call.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #164 on: March 10, 2018, 02:12:38 AM »
@texmex
She did the same thing to me and I had to open up a case against her to get my money back.

anything