Author Topic: tarotbypenelope  (Read 73323 times)

Offline karma17

Re: tarotbypenelope
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2017, 02:18:44 AM »
No exact time frame but it happened about 2 weeks after the reading. She did tell me that it was going to happen soon because she said that he was already thinking about it. As far as the rest of the prediction, still waiting to see if that happens.

Has she given you a big picture outcome?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2017, 02:34:23 AM »
@karma17....I supposed it was kind of a big picture outcome...basically told me that I would be offered something tangible or solid, like a ring or a relationship. I never really ask for big picture type stuff, only what's coming up. But I guess you could say that is a bigger picture type thing. So we'll see what happens, as I prefer to stay cautiously optimistic.

Offline karma17

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2017, 03:02:27 AM »
I see! So was this in line with any other long term predictions you have got?
For eg: her genera reading and outcome was very similar to diane 731

Offline Dannika

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2017, 03:06:53 AM »
I didn't connect well with diane...she just didn't give me any wow information although her prediction seemed positive. This is in line with what others have predicted for me, specific ones I read with are qoc18, Aries Intuition, and sometimes Cookie. I just tried Yona Farrell and she was really awesome, also in line with what Penelope said.

Offline MykelJ86

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2017, 06:50:19 PM »
Hello,  I'm new here :)

I just read with Penelope yesterday and she was spot on about my situation.  I hope the outcome comes out as she says but at the same time i don't want to hold my breath.  Overall, she is an excellent and accurate tarot card reader.  Would definitely follow up with her again.  @Dannika i'm glad it worked out for you.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2017, 10:01:19 PM »
I've never used Etsy for reads.
I'm pondering getting a read with Penelope but I'm curious if it's by phone or email.
How does it work?

Offline MykelJ86

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2017, 11:01:44 PM »
I've never used Etsy for reads.
I'm pondering getting a read with Penelope but I'm curious if it's by phone or email.
How does it work?

You can get either Phone, email, or skype.  Whatever you feel comfortable with.  But she's really good at describing situations.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2017, 12:06:50 AM »
I felt the written reading was way more superior than talking to her.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2017, 12:31:34 AM »
She must not connect with me because I definitely felt the reading I received was not worth the money I spent on it. And I bought one of her more expensive email readings.  Mine ended up being little more than explanations of the tarot cards pulled, and she wasn't even definite on the card descriptions. Basically she gave me all the different ways the card could be interpreted which offered very little real insight to me....

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2017, 11:34:12 PM »
Was your reading voice or written?

Offline shezadreamer

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2017, 11:37:33 PM »
She must not connect with me because I definitely felt the reading I received was not worth the money I spent on it. And I bought one of her more expensive email readings.  Mine ended up being little more than explanations of the tarot cards pulled, and she wasn't even definite on the card descriptions. Basically she gave me all the different ways the card could be interpreted which offered very little real insight to me....

I had a reading with her as well based on the great reviews on here. Mine was exactly like yours and I purchased the unlimited reading with a free 24  hour follow up.... She got off the phone to get her cat that had run away and had just returned and then wouldn't call me back. Then I e-mailed her for a follow up and she ignored it :( I was really hoping for a reading like I have read about her doing for others!!! So my question is this.... those of you who have had great readings with her, which one did you purchase and what did you ask? Also is she better via email than phone??

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2017, 11:44:54 PM »
I had two email and one phone. I felt the email was far superior. Very good, just that the stuff had happened and not was going on right now.  My email reading was so in tune to what going on with me. None of this distance and him backing of.

Offline shezadreamer

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2017, 11:46:23 PM »
I had two email and one phone. I felt the email was far superior. Very good, just that the stuff had happened and not was going on right now.  My email reading was so in tune to what going on with me. None of this distance and him backing of.

Bostongirl, did you get the relationship analysis reading?

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2017, 01:09:48 AM »
I have to agree with the others. I got a reading with her (since everyone was raving) and it was a well-done tarot reading. She did change her analysis a bit once I asked a question that revealed more about our situation, but I didn't get anything crazy prediction wise, she seemed strictly like a tarot reader to me -- no intuitive spin on it, because she said "it could mean this or this, i'd take a wait and see approach" - very pragmatic, if that makes sense.

Maybe she's burning out because her requests have gone up. I've seen that happen before. A reader gets some internet glory, gets a lot of sales, and the energy is weaker for doing the readings because they get a lot in a short amount of time, and then people end up saying the reader wasn't that fab.

My overall opinion is I'd go back if I wanted a tarot reading but I wasn't wowed. No idea how she'd get the thing about a church from a tarot reading though!!

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2017, 03:02:33 AM »
Interesting,  that card was one of my outcome cards.  For me it either meant we stick together through thick and thin even tho it's been rough or that basically I'm not satisfied with what I get and we don't end up together. 

If you read up on that card it has a lot of interpretations! But that's cool it manifested in an actual meeting outside a church =)

anything