Author Topic: tarotbypenelope  (Read 73398 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: tarotbypenelope
« Reply #135 on: October 26, 2017, 01:17:10 AM »
Yes, her email readings were incredible. She got so busy. I think at that point she should have stopped taking anymore readings until she had finished the ones she was working on. Change her turn around time. Probably didn't have good time management skills.

Offline njlady

« Reply #136 on: November 06, 2017, 05:00:49 PM »
I just thank God that she was so terribly wrong about my situation. 

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #137 on: November 11, 2017, 08:56:31 PM »
I just found her again after a long time. Apparently her dog died and she moved to a new place and then lost her new house in the fires in california. That's why she's been MIA. She lost everything but is back on doing phone and email readings but only private and offering anyone on etsy who got screwed during that time a free read for her absence. She said its this way until she catches up with all the readings she missed while she was unable to get to her things. I lost my dog and it put me out for months. sucks.
I think that's kinda cool shes at least trying. I emailed her because I didn't get my reading and finally heard back. Sucks what happened. She's been really good for me, I'm giving it another chance. You can email her at tarotbypenelope@gmail.com for a reading. She seemed genuine.

Offline Applenade

« Reply #138 on: November 12, 2017, 03:59:15 AM »
I got the email too.

Honestly wouldn't go back to her though.  I asked for a refund so I can get reading from her next time when she wasn't all that busy (also because during that time her pet of 14 years passed away) and then her shop was gone. She messaged me in a way where It sounded like I was the one bullying her into giving me a reading.

Mind you, she was the one that suggested I get a refund and get the reading next time.  Then a few days later she sent me my reading, and while I appreciated the reading ( I thanked her as well) but she completely ignored my request for a refund. She even said she didn't see my other messages.

I also felt like the reading wasn't really complete. at the end of the paragraph it ended with a When?

If all that stuff happen to her, I'm sorry all that happen to her.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #139 on: November 14, 2017, 08:51:33 PM »
I'm sorry for her if she actually went through all that but this woman has cried wolf so many times, it's probably a crock of shit. Her readings were terrible anyways. Just rote interpretations of the standard card meanings. Terrible customer service and major attitude problem.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #140 on: November 21, 2017, 03:39:27 PM »
I did get the long email from her, yes. I did read with her and she was spot on about something that floored me. Also looking back, she had predicted someone new for me and at the time I was NOT ready to hear it and did not put any stock into it but I just re read and listened to the audio and damn. She nailed it. This was back last winter/spring when I was hung up on someone else and kept applying what she said to that guy but it was actually someone entirely different, this new guy and now everything applies. lesson I learned from this is that sometimes when I think a reader is wrong, they aren't, it's the interpretation that is wrong. YES she was wrong if I was applying the things she said to the guy THEN but its THIS guy she was reading!
In this last reading she mentioned something about his ex, sort of an off the cuff "by the way" kind of remark but it was totally true. It's cool because now I have an anchor for timing so I can look back and see that stuff I thought was wrong or the timing had passed is actually not wrong, just diff person and later than we thought.
she's more expensive than she used to be but it's worth it to not have to wait as long and she has more time too. I bought a 30 but got an hour and didn't have to pay more.
and yea, I do believe all that stuff did happen to her. She used to talk about her pup alot.  I don't think it's cool to suggest otherwise, it's not like she gains anything by closing shop and refunding people and then offering free reads to make up for it. Most readers just disappear and stay gone like Donna Marie or Donna Maxine or whatever her name was.

Offline njlady

« Reply #141 on: January 06, 2018, 05:30:27 PM »
I just found her again after a long time. Apparently her dog died and she moved to a new place and then lost her new house in the fires in california.

I totally believe her about the fire and her dog but she was 100% wrong about my situation and when I tried to tell her that what she was telling me simply wasn't possible she acted like I was the dumbest bitch on the face of the planet and was so rude it wasn't funny.  I wasn't in denial, she was completely misreading the situation and wouldn't even consider the possibility that she wasn't spot on.  She just wouldn't take a step back and re-examine things. It still pisses me off when I think about it.     

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #142 on: January 07, 2018, 03:27:04 AM »
Good god, some of you are giving this particular reader waaaaaaaaaaay too much leeway. Other forums complain about her customer service being shittty with three t's, because she is more concerned about herself perhaps and the money. Time and time again, she comes up with excuses as to why she can't deliver the work on time. Granted if you didn't pay her on time, she'd have a fit, so it works both ways. Plus the excuses she made sounded valid, but she never closed shop, nor increased her turnaround time, nor put up an away notice until she caught up. She was lax and would just willingly take people's money, and then the client would either have to hunt her down with multiple emails or request a refund. Why does it take all that for you as the seller to recognize you're customer service is lame?

She only offers free readings so people don't go posting true stuff about her. Why offer a free reading when you should deliver what people paid for to begin with?

Also, she would join some of the forums I've been on and act like a customer of Penelope's, when she herself was Penelope. Then at some point, she'd lose it and become combative and then the jig was up, so there you have. If she works for you great, but don't lose sight that if she failed to deliver with an over abundance of excuses for others, that at some point, she'd do it to you.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 03:28:43 AM by HornetKick »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2018, 03:45:07 AM »
Also if some if you haven't caught on, charllyyelly is Penelope

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #144 on: January 07, 2018, 04:02:15 AM »
Also if some if you haven't caught on, charllyyelly is Penelope
OMG so funny. I missed that totally.

When she said this
I don't think it's cool to suggest otherwise, it's not like she gains anything by closing shop and refunding people and then offering free reads to make up for it.
I was like really; why isn't it cool to suggest otherwise? If you lie, then you're a liar.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2018, 04:41:34 AM »
I don't get why they even bother to come on the boards especially her since she apparently has horrible customer service. I never got a reading from her. I was going to until I went through her feedback and saw a bunch of reviews from Emily West and I know Emily was on the forum. Emily is gifted, but also a bit of a con in my opinion.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2018, 04:49:02 AM »
I don't get why they even bother to come on the boards especially her since she apparently has horrible customer service. I never got a reading from her. I was going to until I went through her feedback and saw a bunch of reviews from Emily West and I know Emily was on the forum. Emily is gifted, but also a bit of a con in my opinion.

A lot of readers are like this. Gifted, but you still shouldnt trust them.

They come onto the boards for a cash grab...earn an easy couple of hundred bucks for a few days until their thread gets pushed to the bottom of the page. Most people
wont know her service sucks until AFTER they have tried her.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2018, 04:58:32 AM »
One would think it's a wake up call to provide a better service, since the reader has a need to troll and tell people how wrong the caller was, just to get it right or something, but nooooooooooooooo. I've never read with her, because I've read all the reviews about her and how much of a hassle people went through to try and get their money back. JHC.

Offline DogLioness1982

« Reply #148 on: January 07, 2018, 08:22:10 AM »
Sorry, I know I've mostly been a lurker on these boards but wanted to chime in here...Penelope is 100% and then some...the real deal. Not all readers work or "click" with everyone...but this woman has been nothing short of amazing for me. She quite literally saved my life this past Spring. She was the first and one of only two readers to pick up on the true roots of my situation, and I never would have gotten to the brutal truth or the clarity I desperately have needed on the present if it weren't for this superbly gifted lady. She's one hell of an empath and knows her stuff when it comes to divining. It sounds like she literally went through the wringer and back this past year, so I think some of you need to have a heart and cut her some slack. She's human, just like any one of you. She seems genuinely apologetic and eager to make her absence up to her clients, she actually contacted me very promptly, first, to schedule a reading I purchased only days ago before I'd even contacted her. I did have to wait considerably for my last reading, but I could sense she was going through hell and back at the time, and personally, I'm willing to hold out for real answers. Quite a few of you it looks like have never had the opportunity to read with her yet seem hell bent on destroying her reputation. I'm sorry for those of you who had a poor experience with this amazing woman, but for me she's been superbly right on the money. She and Lady Persephone are the only two readers who have made my trusted list and I'll return to. Just my $.02.

Offline DogLioness1982

« Reply #149 on: January 07, 2018, 08:28:05 AM »
Also, SPS Review Forum is a complete and total scamfest. Which I know for a fact as I learned it the hard way almost a year ago, at the beginning of my situation.  I don't believe for a second that Penelope was ever any part of it....please don't believe one syllable on that site.